Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5253

    Quincy AAMP (7071) Jessie TOFTT

    Asian Girl Best For U - 24 - w4m (Quincy /IN/)

    Date: 2009-09-20, 11:07AM EDT
    Reply to: serv-cpkax-1383466008@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

    Best service here, by young asian girl.
    24yo; 5ft3; 34C; 110lb;
    CALL-857;221;7071-NOW
    Please no private calls, thankz
    •Location: Quincy /IN/
    •it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    PostingID: 1383466008
    Was looking for a local alternative to utilize in a pinch. Had been checking the ads on some of the various sites and compiled a few phone numbers. I was out and about doing some shopping in Quincy today when one of my afflictions (The Asian Itch) took hold of me. Had previously googled the phone number and searched for any reviews and came up empty. Research is the name of the game here but rather than post a queston seeking if anyone had tried this ad I decided it was about time I TOFTT. All of my previous encounters in the short time I've been involved in the game were well thought out adventures based on prior reviews from other mongers. I figured I would utilize information gathered here pertaining to any possible LE sting actvity and have my monger spidey sense antennae on high alert. I had myself prepared to walk if anything didn't feel right. As this was a somewhat vague ad and I didn't know what the potential cost would be I assembled varying denominations of Jacksons in my pants pockets in anticipation of any negotiating and decided to leave my wallet and other items behind before I ventured in. I called the number and was somehow expecting a cute Asian voice to answer. I was taken off guard when an Asian male answered the phone. I was about to hang up when he said "Are you calling about the girl? I said yes and he gave me a street address on a main street in Quincy and told me to call from there. I made sure to ask him "Is she there now? He said yes so I figured what the heck it's "game on". I had pulled into a public parking area near the address and called again. He described a specific apartment building, asked if I could see it and supplied me with the apartment number. I entered the building, buzzed the unit and was let in. I knocked on the apt door and saw a cute young Asian girl behind it. I was skeptical that the girl would match the age/height/weight dimensions in the ad but once again had prepared myself to walk if she was say older and heavy or unattractive. She did seem to match the age and height but probably weighed 125 pounds or so. It wasn't a problem as she was very attractive with a nice smile wearing a black dress and JR seemed to approve as he was now getting more excited. I entered the apartment, the living room was on the right and she led me into a room to the left which contained a large bare mattress on the floor covered with a red bedspread. By the way the girl went by the name of "Jessie". The room had a nice feel to it-everything was very clean and I felt comfortable. There was a small table with some massage paraphernalia. Quite frankly I was glad to see the mattress and not a massage table. I did not see or hear anyone else in the apartment. I do not know if the male who answered the phone was there or not and in any event I decided to at least pretend that we were the only two in the apartment. Actually I felt quite relaxed there. She asked me if I wanted to shower and I declined as I had just left the house an hour before and told her that I was clean and had just showered. She asked me to undress and lie on the mattress. She left the room momentarily and returned. I was laying on my back when she returned and giggled telling me to turn over. I let her know I thought she was very pretty and she smiled and said thanks. She began to rub my back first softly and then applying the pressure of her full arm. This didn't last long and she transitioned into teasing up and down my legs. She spread my legs wide apart and was giving me tingles as she worked her magic. I made sure to let her know how good it felt. At this point I'm thinking we hadn't talked about length of time or money but in any event I decided I would see how things unfolded. She rose and began to undress herself. I watched her slowly undress and was admiring her body. She had large natural breasts with huge brown areolas. I suspect she may have been post pregnancy but in any event her body didn't show any other signs of childbirth. She wasn't petite but her body was in good shape. She returned and sat on the back of my thighs and began a breast massage up and down my entire body. She had a nice slow teasing effect on me and had me aroused and very relaxed. She asked me to turn over and I began to gently squeeze her breasts and she giggled as if it tickled. She began kissing my nipples while sensually rubbing me moving down to my midsection. She began to slowly suck BBBJ style and I was enjoying the view of her lovely Asian face and short black hair bobbing up and down on me. She grabbed a cover and started to apply it before I was fully erect. I told her it would work better if I was hard first. Her English skills were not very good. I told her to stroke and suck it slowly so I could achieve maimum hardness. There's nothing I hate more than a cover applied hastily with a girl then expecting to jump on before I'm fully erect. This was not the case with her as she listened to my direction and very skillfully got me nice and hard while teasing and sucking. She got on top and rode me CG for awhile as I squeezed her ample breasts. She was smiling and enjoying herself as was I. As she was riding me I looked up at her and asked her softly if I could taste her. She had a puzzled look on her face. I don't think she knew what I meant by "taste". I said I want to lick you-still a confused look, then I rubbed along her thigh and pointed and said "I want to eat your pussy"? Now she smiled but shook her head and said "No' but as she continued to ride me I flirted with her and put on my best puppy dog face and said "Please, please let me eat you. She relented and nodded her head and asked if I wanted her to lie on her back. She dismounted me and lied on her back and I lay flat and pulled her legs apart. She had a gorgeous young hairy Asian kitty and I moved in and began to lick her nice and slow. She was really enjoying it and now I had her where I wanted her. She was really getting soaked down there and I tongued her softly while pinching her nipples and looking up at her face. Each time she moaned I began to go "mmmm" and was making slurping sounds to let her know how much I enjoyed it. It was quite nice and I ate her for a good 10 minutes before she became very excited and said "Okay I'm going to come" and tried to push me away. At this point instead of removing my mouth I went in and lapped her to completion. She was not displeased and she rose with a big smile and said "you're very good at that" as she wiped my face with a towel. Now it was time to enter her mish and with all her natural lubrication I thought it would go in easy. She helped guide me in and begged me to go slow as she told me I was very big. Not a problem for me. I moved in and out very slowly making sure to ask her in my best sensual voice if it was okay and felt good. I watched her face for telltale signs and varied my pace accordingly. Having her this way was really turning me on. She was into it and enjoying herself and when I was fully in continued to pound away to an explosive climax. After I pulled out she had a broad smile and removed the cover for me and nodded her head in approval after viewing the contents. She said she was going to take a shower and told me to relax. While she was in the shower I thought we still hadn't discussed price and I rearranged my finances in my pants pockets again. I had a bundle of 5 Jacksons ($100) and another of 3 ($60) in one pocket and in another pocket I had more jacksons and some Lincolns and Hamiltons as well. I think I had a total of $190 in all. When she returned she asked me if I wanted to shower and I graciously accepted. While I was in the shower I became suspicious that since we hadn't discussed finances she was probably goling to go through my pockets to see how much I had. I thought that may have been one reason why she asked me if I wanted to shower at first as well. One of the reasons I like my monger visits to be with a known researched quantity is that I like to know what the damage is going to be before I go. Not a problem though as I thought I had received excellent FS with a very attentive, sexy and and friendly Asian girl in a pinch 10 minutes after I had called the number. Returning to the bedroom with a towel on I asked her "how much"? She replied "Oh $160. I smiled to myself inside thinking she definitely must have searched my pocket and found the 2 bundles totaling that amount which I had in one pocket. She must not have searched the other pockets where I had more money. I'm thinking all in all a fair deal. Although I had only been there about 45 minutes she had provided me with excellent service. I asked her if she was the only girl who worked here and she shrugged that she didn't know. Maybe she didn't understand me. Next we had a nice conversation. I asked her nationality and she said Taiwanese. She just arrived in the US four months ago. I asked her if it gets cold there and she said it only snows on the mountain tops. I let her in on the bad news of what to expect in the way of New England winter. She seemed interested in conversing, asked me if I had to work today-what I did for a living etc. She said Are you going home to take a nap now? I laughed and said no "time to watch football" which led to some more talk about things. On the way out I wondered if I could have gotten out of this any cheaper. The alternative would have been to negotiate upfront. Not a problem as I considered this a succesful TOFTT adventure. In my mongering visits I very much enjoy interacting with the different women in conversation. I find it especially interesting talking to the women of different cultures.

  2. #5252

    Oxford

    This popped up on CL yesterday. You can get a rub and pop into Marios later!

    "Grand Opening *** Wonderful Massage *** Nice Asian Girls----- ((Oxford , RTE 395 Exit 4B 508 685 4418))"

  3. #5251

    Alternate

    SB
    I see red flags on this so if you pursue, well, you know.
    The guy answering the phone tells me a cpl things: BF ( not good) Handler/pimp ( worse)

    If you need an alterate look at this:

    www.summerserotissage.webs.com

    She just popped up as far as I know and looks interesting.

    Best of luck, be safe, and I for one look forward to the reviews!!!

    PWH




    Quote Originally Posted by Ski Boz
    DW,

    I think Jo is going to be the riskiest one of the lot. Honestly, I'm a little iffy about the whole set up. Southie's not my favorite place to monger and then on top of that, she sent me an email telling me not to use the first number she gave me, but a second one, but only for that night. Also - she mentioned that if a guy ever answers her phone that I should just ask for her. She explained that the "guy" is her brother who doesn't have a cell phone, but borrows hers from time to time. Honestly - this reeks of a SW who's decided to up her game to CL. That being said...of the lot that was on my list, she probably has the most upside since I'm not expecting much. Obviously - I'll let you guys know how it goes. I'm hoping to see her Tues or Weds - depending on schedules, but if any of you enterprising mongers take the dive with her or see a review of her somewhere - let me know so I don't get burned.

    SB

  4. #5250

    Jo

    DW,

    I think Jo is going to be the riskiest one of the lot. Honestly, I'm a little iffy about the whole set up. Southie's not my favorite place to monger and then on top of that, she sent me an email telling me not to use the first number she gave me, but a second one, but only for that night. Also - she mentioned that if a guy ever answers her phone that I should just ask for her. She explained that the "guy" is her brother who doesn't have a cell phone, but borrows hers from time to time. Honestly - this reeks of a SW who's decided to up her game to CL. That being said...of the lot that was on my list, she probably has the most upside since I'm not expecting much. Obviously - I'll let you guys know how it goes. I'm hoping to see her Tues or Weds - depending on schedules, but if any of you enterprising mongers take the dive with her or see a review of her somewhere - let me know so I don't get burned.

    SB

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wesson
    SB,

    I would be interested in knowing how Jo works out. She could get a bunch of biz depending on how complete the 1.5 delivers.

  5. #5249

    Jo

    SB,

    I would be interested in knowing how Jo works out. She could get a bunch of biz depending on how complete the 1.5 delivers.

  6. #5248

    List for this week

    I removed the ones that have already been reviewed (see my previous post #5236) Here’s the list for next week. I’ll try 2 or 3, depending on how much the damage is. 2 for sure, but if things end up cheaper than 4 bills, I’ll keep going. Here’s the order of how I’ll try them.

    • Jo from cL http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/1372127583.html
    • Best Asian Body Massage http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/ads/1375321387.html
    • Foot Massage Place (Quincy) http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/1373786680.html
    • Bridget Riley http://providerpartner.net/sites/bridgetriley. New in boston. (I’ll keep her on the list, but I think a couple of my buds are trying to schedule with her now).
    • Fiona from greyandassociates.net (providence). (UBOATUC – when I click on Fiona’s picture the web address/url says Marilyn. Are you sure they are not the same girl?)

    Here are some others that I didn’t have info on from my last post.
    • BB35 “SKI BOZ. A list of providers. There is one, but bookoo dinero.” – Big Bobby, I’m burned out today, so forgive me for being dense, but I’m not sure who you are referring to here.
    • Hingham Massage http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/1375280522.html (Been reviewed by YardApe and JonGris #4425 and #5076)
    • Bourbon Spa - http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/thp/1373810528.html (Just found this review. Overall looks 7 Massage 8 TS 8.5 HE 9 House Fee .7 TS .2 Tip .5)

  7. #5247
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Floor
    They are open again. Ad posted on CL.
    Confirmed. I visited yesterday.

    Nothing new to add to previous posts.

  8. #5246

    Spa Tao

    Had my first visit here at around 10:00 am on a Fri. I had just found out about it (here) and I live close by. I went in the back entrance by the parking lot (the door was unlocked, but there is a bell if it's locked). I walked by myself down a long hallway with all the rooms and only saw one girl, quickly going into a room in the back (not a massage room). I was the only guy in there at the time. I got to the front reception area and there was a good looking asian woman behind the desk. I told her it was my first time here and she had me fill out a form that just needed my made-up name and a 4 digit number. (I guess there's a buy 10 get 1 free thing). I selected the 1 hr. $80.00 massage.

    She showed me to a room and I got changed into a robe & pair of crocs. I had Kim (I read another review that described her but that review looks like its gone now) Average looks, appears to be in her 30's Korean girl, wearing non-sexy capris pants and white shirt, no buttons.

    I had a very nice table shower (no prob. With the temperature). And she gave an excellent massage, even walked on my back, which I liked. I don't want to get Kim into any trouble by going into too much detail, but I left very happy. Also, when I got in my car to leave, Kim came out and brought my watch, which also had my wedding ring that I attached to the strap! Whew!

    Fee 80
    Tip 45
    Will go again.

  9. #5245

    Consolidated List

    Sorry guys for the delay, but you know how it goes...trying to squeeze in monger time when everyone else wants a piece of your time. So here's a consolidated list of everyone that was referenced on the board or through PM's. I'll be honest, that my friends who have emailed me at my email address - I may need you to resend any suggestions, since I've got a block of missing emails for some reason. Resend them and I'll append this list.

    • Pearl Massage – looks like this one was just reviewed by our friend Big Bobby Post #5231
    • Kelly Larson http://www.breatheintobalance.com/en...ation.bos.html - Looks very interesting. I would never in a million years see myself doing yoga anywhere that’s not on a bed (backward facing dog – with the right girl is fun), but I do love yoga chicks and their flexibility! This really looks like it’s a straight no frills non-sensual service, but I am intrigued!
    • Either of the black women who advertise on CL as being on 93 South or 24 South. – Looks like WhoaBoy already TOFTT on this chick. Post #5205
    • Monica, who advertises as a massage student. – Seems like Mr. Boston went ahead and TOFTT on this one (great review btw). Post #5230
    • Any brazilians or other latinas. – I love latina’s so if there’s someone specific you’re referring to Mr. B….let me know.
    • Fiona from greyandassociates.net (providence). Have seen Alli and Marilyn who were both fun.
    • Bridget Riley http://providerpartner.net/sites/bridgetriley. New in boston.
    • Jo from cL http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/1372127583.html
    • Trina http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/ads/1376432200.html - Fake Pics - Post #5223 (Thanks for catching that Mr. Boston)
    • *7961 http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ads/1376240788.html - WhoaBoy TOFTT’d this one as well. Post #5215
    • Marina - http://sacredtouchbymarina.com/ Looks like my bud NateBost TOFTT’d her. Post #5224. I’ve wanted to see her for a very long time. I kinda hoped that NB didn’t see her, because I’ve always wanted to see what she is like and after his review, I’m sure she’s going to have several more regulars I’ll have to fight over to get an appointment!
    • BB35 “SKI BOZ. A list of providers. There is one, but bookoo dinero.” – Big Bobby, I’m burned out today, so forgive me for being dense, but I’m not sure who you are referring to here.
    • Foot Massage Place (Quincy) http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/1373786680.html
    • Bourbon Spa - http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/thp/1373810528.html
    • Hingham Massage http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/1375280522.html
    • Best Asian Body Massage http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/ads/1375321387.html
    • Formerly Zen - http://thephoenix.com/Boston/Classif...ype=2&offset=1 – Looks like Nate and HandDeliver TOFTT’d this chick for us (glove story was just disturbing) Post# 5133 and 5134.
    Last edited by Ski Boz; 09-19-09 at 10:51. Reason: Spelling Error

  10. #5244

    Lavender Massage

    They are open again. Ad posted on CL.

  11. #5243

    South St

    This is Lee's massage. Nice, clean place. You can get a HE from Nicole but that is it. Even that you have to work at it. Massage is very good, HE is fair.

    Quote Originally Posted by Samo123
    Any one been to the place on south Street in Waltham?

    Any info will be great

  12. #5242

    South Street Waltham

    Any one been to the place on south Street in Waltham?

    Any info will be great

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~Good Massage by Chinese Massage MT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (Waltham, off 128, near main st)


    Call us immediately and get more information
    **********************781-*** 9772*****************
    We take credit cards

    we offer Swedish, Deep tissue and Hot stone massage

    NEW CLIENT $10 off!
    Buy the package can save more!!!!!!!!!!

    **3*2 South St, Suite 302 Waltham

  13. #5241
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bobby35
    Tao. Was weird experience. Doors were always left open, even shower. Cold water- HOTTER PLEASE. No ending, decent massage. Will not return.
    Big Bobby, do you remember who you saw at Tao? I was going to make an appointment today but was told only Kim and Bebe were available. Definitely YMMV with who you end up here.

    Much obliged!

  14. #5240

    Updates

    Pearl. Been reviewed. YMMV. I was able to have short term fun. He and under shirt. Ok ending ok massage.

    Tao. Was weird experience. Doors were always left open, even shower. Cold water- HOTTER PLEASE. No ending, decent massage. Will not return.

    SKI BOZ. A list of providers. There is one, but bookoo dinero.

  15. #5239

    Monica -- definitely worthwhile

    Monica advertises on CL, last digits 4231.

    Not sure if the pics in her ads are really her. She is thicker than the pics, but still very pleasing. Latina.

    Setting up the appt was very easy -- one call to set up, another when I arrived. Her location is in a very decent residential neighborhood, just south of downtown Boston off 93, just off a main road. Parking on-street. The rest of her place is "lived-in", but she has set up a very clean, orderly, professional massage room. Very good table.

    Excellent massage technique. The session is absolutely as advertised. Just take the "special" that she advertises, and you will be very satisfied, though no oral or FS. (As is my protocol, I do not post details of really good providers, and I advise discretion in good reviews, to aid the good providers.) She is pleasant to talk to, but I did not talk much, just relaxed under her treatment.

    If you can schedule further ahead of time, longer sessions are available. She does not work very late at night, so respect that.

    Monica is a great find. I will DEFINITELY repeat.

    Mr. Boston
    Last edited by Mr Boston; 09-18-09 at 13:58. Reason: Added more detail.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape