Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,266 to 29,280 of 32203
-
09-23-09 23:01 #2938Regular Member

Posts: 9NIce place
Always a reader never a writer. But today is different. Went to Crown. Very nice place. First time so just looking. Therapist was Una? Well, nice massage but expected younger in mid twenties (Florida and California that is average age) got mid forties: o Nice TS, nice strong massage. Left a.2 tip.
So what is Nova finish? Is that same as happy ending? (yes or no answer is ok-thanks)
-
09-23-09 20:51 #2937Senior Member

Posts: 44Soft Touch in Springfield
I have been going there for years.
Some times better than others but never had a bad experience.
-
09-23-09 17:16 #2936Senior Member

Posts: 30Recon on Soft Touch in Springfield?
Anyone have anything good to say about this place?
Just found out it exists and am dying to try it out.
-
09-23-09 00:45 #2935Senior Member

Posts: 441This
was enjoyable to read. Thanks for the update and the chuckle.
Originally Posted by CsInControl
-
09-22-09 20:32 #2934Senior Member

Posts: 110
Originally Posted by Dr Bombay
The "older" establishment callled "Dollar Massage" is another couple blocks further south on Gallows above a Vet clinic. That place is a real dump with no real walls, poor environmental controls, and zero extras. And, the one therapist I saw there will sweat profusely during the massage and drip all over you.
"Oriental" is newer, has real walls, but no shower of any kind.
A YMMV situation with respect to extras. Very limited menu. Mostly Chinese therapists.
-
09-22-09 18:56 #2933Senior Member

Posts: 51Someone is funny.
That was the name in the ad. Did not mean to get your panties in a bunch. Was not being derogatory, but now that you mention it, she did have a small carpet remnant. Not sure if it was for sale. It was an antique, in my opinion.
Stay safe out there guy.
Originally Posted by Justforme
-
09-22-09 18:28 #2932

Posts: 22760 is more than twice as enjoyable as 30
For me, I now have the definitive answer regarding the question "how long a visit today" the answer is TAKE THE HOUR. 30 minutes of enjoyment is nice but an hour is more than twice as nice.
HOWEVER today, I really wanted a visit to my ATF, and I really only had 40 minutes max.
Arrival & Preliminaries (10/10)
The doors were open but I rang the bell anyway and waited in the Foyer. Our favorite MMS greeted me and escorted ne to room 7. <Sad news, Sue, Ruby and Mindy are gone they were not happy so they moved on (sigh) "only half-hour today? " she said with a raised eyebrow Yes I replied sadly "OK, you want shower anyway? " of course and MMS knowing I would want a shower and bending the "hour for shower" rule is just one indication she is a good manager and appreciates regular clients.
A moment later Joanne comes back with the change. I had not seen her since June (and she knew it). Big hug. Several more off to the shower.
Table Shower (9/10)
This is my favorite TS place. And I got a full 10 minute massage with the shower (Joanne knows I really like that). She even washed my hair (I had just had it cut). All clean and quite happy we return to the room.
Massage (soft massage only today and for a soft massage 8+/10)
I had only made a 30 minute appointment so, soft massage starts on my back. Much enjoyed
Ending (8/10)
Enjoyed.
After. A warm towel and time to get dressed
Departure & Overall (7+)
I heard the bell ring she didn't and almost walked me into another client but no problem we waited. Then I left (privacy maintained). Water as I left and a final hug,
She did not look but I left Ulysses in the room to say thanks. Yes that is more than usual and today usual would have been enough but, they showed me extra consideration.
Therapist:
Age: over 40
Physical: 5'-7", 120#, a wonderful natural shape (all natural and proportional). Black longish hair cut in a traditional square manner (past shoulder length) with bangs
FBAS: 7+ / 9+ / 10 / 8.5
Repeatability: yes
Facilities
Cleanliness: 8 (place shows its' age but everything is clean.)
Convenience: 10
Discreetness: Professional office complex townhouse parking allows for discrete parking and mostly discrete entry.
I will be away for a month or so (personal and business travel) be extra nice to the ladies while I am away
PA
BTW business is very slow right now gentlemen, so do YOUR favorite provider a favor and book an appointment,
-
09-21-09 08:00 #2931Senior Member

Posts: 230**Magic Relax Oriental Massage**
Originally Posted by Justforme
"All Kind Of Massage Only $60/hr"
Open 7days 10am-10pm(After 9pm best by appointment)
That's the ad. I think its the dollar a minute massage place
-
09-21-09 03:49 #2930Senior Member

Posts: 441Oriental????
Was this a rug/carpet place?
Originally Posted by CsInControl
-
09-20-09 18:16 #2929Senior Member

Posts: 51Oriental
Went to a location in Tysons. saw the ad saying new and grand opening. .6 for the hr, so figured I would go for it. Only one therapist and she was old. She gave a good rub down and handshake finish. But I will not repeat.
-
09-20-09 10:49 #2928Senior Member

Posts: 35
Originally Posted by Rrlightswitch
If you are 19, no matter what say you are way over 21. I look a lot younger than I am as well and always get asked my age everytime I visit my usual spot. First time I went to an amp with a buddy, he got turned away by Mamasan because he was only 19 and told her his real age.
-
09-19-09 17:49 #2927Senior Member

Posts: 166Far Out in Chantilly
Ok, went there yesterday evening (Far.), Mamasan answered, Really old and Really WRINKLED, and said I'd have to wait a long time. Hmmm. I'm 50's white gray hair, she thought I was LE? Or Are they under radar?
-
09-19-09 00:41 #2926Senior Member

Posts: 418The old post should be there. The described experience may not be the norm at NSP but it did happen that time. As long as the lady who runs the place makes sure it doesn't happen again, the one bad report will not affect their business. I have been the NSP a few times over the past few months (all good times) and that report does not affect whether or not I will go there again. Every experience, good or bad, should be shared here. This site is for mongers to share information for other mongers, not to look out for providers and establishments.
Originally Posted by Brdcsttech
-
09-18-09 07:53 #2925Senior Member

Posts: 215Once again another confirmation
I would like to confirm on behalf of Bird Dropping the post of a sexy therapist that will provide BBBJ/BBFS. While I took the previous and for the latter, gloved up, the offer was there.
Very nice find BD and thank you.
-
09-18-09 07:36 #2924Senior Member

Posts: 285Re:Best Legit Massage In NOVA
Try ATMB in Arlingtron.
Their ad is in todays post and they are in the Yello Pages.
Not hard to find.
They are in a old medical building next to a lamp store.














Reply With Quote





