Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3361

    Thanks

    Thanks to all who replied to my previous post. Turns out while doing some more investigation that what I was seeing was indeed people looking for a ride "Hack" as it's called. I never have seen this done before so it was kinda wierd and new. To bad as some of the girls were looking mighty good.

    I also intened to do my first Balt. Pickup, but I saw some LE activity that made me decide to do some more learning in the area first. It seemed as though an LE car is on every street. Even more so when I was in the Wilkens area. I also saw some type of bust with LE in a beat up looking white SUV, which really freaked me out. Plain clothed+plain rides+LE= ME SCARED

    Thanks for the advice again, maybe I'll feel more comfortable and get lucky tonight.

  2. #3360

    How much for the ACORN video hooker?

    I apologize to Jackson and the other members for this divergence from the usual reports, but I thought someone on the Baltimore board should comment on the Acorn prosititute scandal making national news.

    For anyone from out of town who might think differently based on the video, unfortunatly girls working in Baltimore don't look like that!

    That girl posing as the prostitue in the ACORN video was young, white, hot and dressed like the hookers in Pretty Woman working Sunset Blvd in LA. In other words a dead giveaway fake hooker. She looked like she was wearing a Halloween costume. Even the cops dress the sting hookers down because they know one like that would stick out.

    Good advice though, given to the pimp by the ACORN rep advising him on tax avoidance. Train those girls to keep their mouths shut! Hysterical! They should keep their mouths open giving bj's!

  3. #3359

    Just some friendly advive for new members

    Quote Originally Posted by Dp229
    Looking for a petite white pregnant girl - with milk a plus but not a requirement. Into watersports also a plus but again not a requitement.

    DATY a must!

    Any help appreciated -PM me
    I just want to offer you some friendly advice and help you get started here:

    The most common mistake new members make is NOT doing their homework first. Some make the mistake by starting off asking a bunch of questions or otherwise being a pain-in-the-ass without first and most importantly reading the Forum, contributing useful information, and establishing your credibility. You will NOT be appreciated if you make this mistake.

    You need to read Jackson’s (Forum Administrator) rules of conduct, posting guidelines, FAQ’s, Forum layout, etc. He doesn’t have many rules, but we must follow them. Failure to do so could result in you being banned and/or your posts deleted. Learn how to use the search function, PM other members, submit photos, and the abbreviations.

    Most of your questions will be answered in our General or Streetwalker threads, or in the other threads such as MP, strip clubs, and escort services. You should go back and read the past 6 month’s posts to get a feel as to what is going on. Our General thread will give you up-to-date happenings on the various loops, providers and their performance, LE presence and tactics, providers to avoid, and other useful information.

    You should also read the Basic Mongering Guide which our members went to a lot of trouble to write for YOUR benefit. The Guide contains extremely useful information and tips on how to monger and stay safe, maps of the various strolls, LE surveillance techniques, SW rates, and much, much more. It makes no difference if you have been mongering for years, you can still glean helpful information. GOOD LUCK and hunting. I hope you take this advice in the spirit it's intended. BBB

    HI,
    As a side note, we do NOT recommend eating street meat (SWs), most have horrible hygiene in which we would have to issue a closepin for your snout and A PROTECTIVE SPACE SUITto protect you from STDs. DATY is reserved primarily for gfs, spouses,etc.that you know are clean. BBB

  4. #3358
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Raven's win

    Baltimore SW's must be big time Raven's fans because it took forever to find one. I expected the mongers to be home or at the stadium, but not the.girls. After almost 2hrs, I finally ran across Michelle on Wilkens. A 33 y.o.freckle-skin. Face/body ok, good personality, bad teeth (surprise). Says she's married with a 7yr old. We park and got a nice BBBJ. Good skills & patience, never rushed or complained once. Would definitely repeat. Maybe.sample FS next time since she mentioned that she knows a guy who has a room for.ten.

  5. #3357

    Looking for a "Hack"

    Quote Originally Posted by NWIN Monger
    I recently got back into the mongering business now that I am back in a job that allows me to do alittle bit of travel in the Richmond to B-more area. I went out last night to do a dry run of some of the strolls posted in the forums, I did notice something odd that was a bit confusing in the downtown area. There was people on corners and it appeared they were covertly waveing as cars passed by. I am wondering if they are workers or civi's. Some were guys and some girls. Info would be great. Posts to follow on my hunt night.
    The people doing this were likely looking for a "hack" or unlicensed taxi. Common practice in Baltimore in poorer neighborhoods. They sort of point to the ground as cars pass by. Negotiated fares and/or services. Anybody can be a hack if you felt like negotiating with a stranger and giving them a ride.

    Search "hack" in Baltimore (check "reports" at bottom) for more details.

  6. #3356

    Some showgirls can be a total PIA (pain-in-the-ass)

    Some showgirls can be a total PIA (pain-in-the-ass)
    if you happen to pick up a showgirl in one of the many strip clubs in Baltimore or on the streets afterwards, be careful, you may not get the ride you are hoping for, I picked up this real gorgeous creature on the streets who just got off work. She looked, dressed, and smelled like a million, but like so many of these girls , she had a major attitude and exalted opinion of herself and her technique. Negotiations were rough as she was demanding top dollar and wouldn't budge. Should have dropped her then. After we agreed, she said she didn't swallow, would not DT, DFK, etc. The bj was rushed and she used CHEATER'S HEAD to rush me along. and tried to upsale me a la carte, at every turn. I got the ride of my life, but not in a positive way. LESSON learned. Time is money to these girls and they are not looking for repeat business, but a quick buck to separate you from as much of your money as possible, The guys who do well with these girl are the ones who frequent the clubs and spend the necessary time and money to cultivate relationships with the bartenders and dancers. We have several members who meet this criteria and score well, I defer to them. I am too damn cheap to take the time and spend the money, I rather spend my money on buying hunting guns and top of the line fishing equipment and guided hunts, Some would say, I have misdirected priorities, but that is me BBB

  7. #3355
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boy
    The answer is, it could be both civvies and SWs. I have driven past THE GODDESS strip club on Lombard (I believe) when the work shift was changing and there were girls hitchhiking home and sure some were looking to date. The best thing to do is drive past them slowly and make eye contact and keep an eye out for suspicious vehicles that may be following you and/or parked on side streets with people inside. Follow your gut feeling. It's usually best to pull onto a side street. Use caution. If they are working, they will motion to you with a head nod or some other gesture. I avoid those girls who run after your car, or who wave frantically, and shout. I don't want that kind of attention drawn to me. I usually drive part way down the block,pull over and stop, or onto a side street. If the girl is working she will walk to the car and get in. Never conduct business through your window. Drive out of the immediate area and you feel all is ok then go for it. The pick up is the most dangerous part so be careful. BBB
    Some might be looking for a "hack". In Bmore hacks are usually illegal taxis that roll all around the city. Usually it's one finger pointing down at the ground, like a pull over here motion. I don't play with SW so I won't attempt to give any other insight. I know my friends have always been amazed by the hack situation here.

  8. #3354

    The pick up

    Quote Originally Posted by NWIN Monger
    I recently got back into the mongering business now that I am back in a job that allows me to do alittle bit of travel in the Richmond to B-more area. I went out last night to do a dry run of some of the strolls posted in the forums, I did notice something odd that was a bit confusing in the downtown area. There was people on corners and it appeared they were covertly waveing as cars passed by. I am wondering if they are workers or civi's. Some were guys and some girls. Info would be great. Posts to follow on my hunt night.
    The answer is, it could be both civvies and SWs. I have driven past THE GODDESS strip club on Lombard (I believe) when the work shift was changing and there were girls hitchhiking home and sure some were looking to date. The best thing to do is drive past them slowly and make eye contact and keep an eye out for suspicious vehicles that may be following you and/or parked on side streets with people inside. Follow your gut feeling. It's usually best to pull onto a side street. Use caution. If they are working, they will motion to you with a head nod or some other gesture. I avoid those girls who run after your car, or who wave frantically, and shout. I don't want that kind of attention drawn to me. I usually drive part way down the block, pull over and stop, or onto a side street. If the girl is working she will walk to the car and get in. Never conduct business through your window. Drive out of the immediate area and you feel all is ok then go for it. The pick up is the most dangerous part so be careful. BBB

  9. #3353
    Scooped cute little Tonya in WW tonight. She was a good find. The first worker I saw tonight, and I snatched her right up. There were no hassles with her; she was ready to get straight down. Took her to the place, and had her sample some of my sausage. Surprisingly, I sampled some of her fish; not much, just a little taste. She was good looking and young, and my only complaint was that she didn't seem 100% into it. I think that's just her personality as she does seem naturally quiet and passive. Most girls are pretty impressed, especially with my equipment if not always with my technique. Tonya was quiet and passive the whole time. Oh well. She was a good find and I had a good time.

  10. #3352
    I recently got back into the mongering business now that I am back in a job that allows me to do alittle bit of travel in the Richmond to B-more area. I went out last night to do a dry run of some of the strolls posted in the forums, I did notice something odd that was a bit confusing in the downtown area. There was people on corners and it appeared they were covertly waveing as cars passed by. I am wondering if they are workers or civi's. Some were guys and some girls. Info would be great. Posts to follow on my hunt night.

  11. #3351

    Last week

    Hit the WW loop in the morning last week. Found one I picked up a few years ago. She still has an innocent look to her. Head was much better than a couple of years ago, she's learned a few things.

    Wasn't too much out that morning.

    Enjoy.

    Pie

  12. #3350
    Hey KarlHungus,

    Thanks for the good report. We can understand the thrill of the hunt.
    Glad you had a great time.

    Be Safe

    Quote Originally Posted by KarlHungus
    Haven't been mongering much lately, but I had the urge this week and decided to do some fishing. Went out Sunday night looking in Hampden but came up totally dry. Actually Heidi/Holly/sex fiend was out but she looked awful and on her best day when I first saw her over a year ago she gave one of the worst BJ's I've ever had. I pass through Hampden down Falls twice every day and I see her out a lot. The streets have not been kind.

    Monday night I hit the PP Conkling and Haven loop but the selection was not to my liking. Just fuglies and ccl's, nothing worth the risk. Went out again on Wednesday, same PP, conking, Haven loop and hit pay dirt.

    Came across Lexi at Haven and Pulaski. A girl I hooked up with a time or two in the past couple of years. She is 22 and looks younger, pretty face and a spinner. Nice firm body, awesome firm ass and tits. She was wearing clean clothes and had sexy matching bra and thong panties. I would call her a solid 8 on the Baltimore SW scale. If I had more time it would have been a great notel date, as it was I settled for a very 'car date' and a satisfying BJ. I spent some time playing with her tits, ass and tight pussy too. All in all it was a great SW experience for a Jackson and a Hamilton tip. No digits, I prefer the thrill of the hunt.

  13. #3349

    Lexi on Haven

    Haven't been mongering much lately, but I had the urge this week and decided to do some fishing. Went out Sunday night looking in Hampden but came up totally dry. Actually Heidi/Holly/sex fiend was out but she looked awful and on her best day when I first saw her over a year ago she gave one of the worst bj's I've ever had. I pass through Hampden down Falls twice every day and I see her out a lot - the streets have not been kind.

    Monday night I hit the PP Conkling and Haven loop but the selection was not to my liking - just fuglies and ccl's, nothing worth the risk. Went out again on Wednesday, same PP, conking, Haven loop and hit pay dirt.

    Came across Lexi at Haven and Pulaski - a girl I hooked up with a time or two in the past couple of years. She is 22 and looks younger, pretty face and a spinner. Nice firm body, awesome firm ass and tits. She was wearing clean clothes and had sexy matching bra and thong panties. I would call her a solid 8 on the Baltimore sw scale. If I had more time it would have been a great notel date, as it was I settled for a very 'car date' and a satisfying bj. I spent some time playing with her tits, ass and tight pussy too. All in all it was a great sw experience for a Jackson and a Hamilton tip. No digits, I prefer the thrill of the hunt.

  14. #3348
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Lara

    Picked up Lara last night but she wasnt looking as good as she was in this picture toyman59 posted. Looked like she had not took a shower in a couple of days and her cloths were dirty. When I seen the picture I soo wanted to pick her up then when I did have the chance she wasnt looking so good LOL. Her face had broke out with acne and she had a couple of sores on her upper arm, she had me drive her down to brunswick, she said she had to give someone someone money for babysiting, she told me to wait for her but I didn't, I Know I would pick her up again if she looked better and clean like she did in this picture. I know she was high but she did talk sweet and seem very nice, I hope she cleans up some.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toyman59
    Great time.

    Wilkens and Mill
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stuff 013.JPG‎  

  15. #3347
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Ok

    That sucksss.

    Quote Originally Posted by NWIN Monger
    The pics of this female entrepreneur show a link for a porn site within the pic. It seems wierd, but just though I would point it out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape