Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 58,081 to 58,095 of 61408
-
09-18-09 01:02 #3328Senior Member

Posts: 515Rule #1 for USA Sex Guide
What is Rule # 1 for USA Sex Guide? Just like Fight Club don’t talk about the Forum!
What is Rule # 2 for USA Sex Guide? Just like Fight Club don’t talk about the Forum, especially to SW’s. See the last time I banged my Hispanic Beauty Angel, I wanted to take some more photos that would better depict her gorgeous 34C tities; however she said no that someone posted her nude photos on some internet site, “What Pricks would do that I proclaim!” Then she asks me Vern (not my real name) did you put my pictures there? “No, Hello No I proclaim” in the most sincere manor, you see I bear believable witness and am a credible liar. Being a successful monger requires credible lying skills. Moral of the story no more photo’s of Angel’s fine body or post of any significant detail because some dumbass member violated Rule # 1 & 2.
Now Big Red just remembered this is a website for MEN looking for sex with WOMEN; therefore I will post my most recent sexual encounter prior to finishing my rant.
Was on the east side by PP, right before Haven Place on Pulaski, I see a fairly decent looking Blonde WSW. She gets in and we do not have to play R U A COP, she gets points for this, says her name is Sarah (I think this is her real name, not to be confused with little sarah). Sitting in the vehicle I can see she has fine tits, this is going to need a notel. In the notel room we negotiated 2 Jacks she undresses, very nice tits 36C’s natural just a little sag to them, full bush looks and smells clean. I just bury my face in those nice tits and tell her she smells good, says she just came out of the shower, hell I can eat this meat. Sarah is 29 years old, 5’-6” 130lbs 36C-24-34 med blonde hair not gorgeous, kind of plain Jane no makeup. We slip onto the bed with a 69, and this girl can suck cock 69DTBBBJNQCIM, she has an O on my face SF must have trained this girl, she drains me and spits. We talk and round 2 Vitamin V really helps us old fucks. DTBBBJ, cover, CG this girl can move all of the appropriate noises and I got to go back to the 69DTBBBJCIM did I say this girl can suck cock. This girl is not the prettiest thing I have had but her skills and attitude are tops. She got a jack tip for the attitude.
Sarah Looks/Body/Attitude/Service 7/8/9/9 If her digits work I will share with trusted Senior Members. Oh yeah when she starts to get dressed I ask to take some photos for my buddy, she says no some asshole posted her photos on the internet. I begin to inquire how the hell did you find out. She says a guy that dated her told her he saw her photos on a web site where guys post info about street hookers, “ The Hell you say” I respond.
Now that I have fulfilled the purpose of this web site with my SW post I can continue my Rant. Now I know LE, escorts, weirdo’s and non-posting members lurk here but not SW’s. See the cost of that laptop is about 80 bags of rock so which one is the SW going to pick, take as long as you like to answer this is multiple choice. Most SW tell themselves they are just doing this until they straighten up or dump the habit. They do not want family and neighbors to know what they do, so why do they SW in front of their house? How the fuck should I know! Now to the Gossiping Dumb Ass Member that cannot follow Rule #1 and 2 for USA Sex Guide Shut the Fuck Up.
Just doing my part
Big Red
-
09-18-09 00:26 #3327Senior Member

Posts: 86Just picked up WSW Michelle in front of the church on washington. Now, this was my first actual pickup. We did the cop check, and she immedietly said that she just got jumped and was robbed for.40 in the park. Now, She looked much better from far away. Once she was in my car, the wrinkles and years on the street were obvious. My big head said to drop her off, but I went on. She kept on asking, "You're not going to hurt me, are you? " To which I replied No numerous times. She directed me to an outside area. Now, this being my first time, and having RTFF, I got nervous and decided to drop her off. She told me to just pull over to the side of the road. I put my hand in my pocket to grab.05 for her time, but she freaked out for a second, thinking that it was something else.
She seemed nice (although on something). I feel a bit bad that I was very nervous and quiet, but again, it was my first time actually picking someone up.
All in all, a good learning experience. Hopefully I can find someone that's a little higher on the quality scale.
Are there any seniors I can PM and find out if a certain location is generally regarded as 'safe'? I don't want to post the locations here, but would love to get some experienced feedback. Just Send me a PM or post in here if you don't mind.
Thanks, and stay safe.
-
09-14-09 18:10 #3326Senior Member

Posts: 168Winnie on B/CB
I went down around W/W around noon time saw some girls with potential but not quite what I had in mind. headed to B/CB and saw Winnie a BSW big tits on 6th St we went back to her place for GFE for two jacks got to kiss her get naked and everything definitley will repeat.
-
09-14-09 16:37 #3325Senior Member

Posts: 30Thanks
Thanks to all who replied to my previous post. Turns out while doing some more investigation that what I was seeing was indeed people looking for a ride "Hack" as it's called. I never have seen this done before so it was kinda wierd and new. To bad as some of the girls were looking mighty good.
I also intened to do my first Balt. Pickup, but I saw some LE activity that made me decide to do some more learning in the area first. It seemed as though an LE car is on every street. Even more so when I was in the Wilkens area. I also saw some type of bust with LE in a beat up looking white SUV, which really freaked me out. Plain clothed+plain rides+LE= ME SCARED
Thanks for the advice again, maybe I'll feel more comfortable and get lucky tonight.
-
09-14-09 14:36 #3324Senior Member

Posts: 81How much for the ACORN video hooker?
I apologize to Jackson and the other members for this divergence from the usual reports, but I thought someone on the Baltimore board should comment on the Acorn prosititute scandal making national news.
For anyone from out of town who might think differently based on the video, unfortunatly girls working in Baltimore don't look like that!
That girl posing as the prostitue in the ACORN video was young, white, hot and dressed like the hookers in Pretty Woman working Sunset Blvd in LA. In other words a dead giveaway fake hooker. She looked like she was wearing a Halloween costume. Even the cops dress the sting hookers down because they know one like that would stick out.
Good advice though, given to the pimp by the ACORN rep advising him on tax avoidance. Train those girls to keep their mouths shut! Hysterical! They should keep their mouths open giving bj's!
-
09-14-09 09:44 #3323Senior Member

Posts: 1045Just some friendly advive for new members
I just want to offer you some friendly advice and help you get started here:
Originally Posted by Dp229
The most common mistake new members make is NOT doing their homework first. Some make the mistake by starting off asking a bunch of questions or otherwise being a pain-in-the-ass without first and most importantly reading the Forum, contributing useful information, and establishing your credibility. You will NOT be appreciated if you make this mistake.
You need to read Jackson’s (Forum Administrator) rules of conduct, posting guidelines, FAQ’s, Forum layout, etc. He doesn’t have many rules, but we must follow them. Failure to do so could result in you being banned and/or your posts deleted. Learn how to use the search function, PM other members, submit photos, and the abbreviations.
Most of your questions will be answered in our General or Streetwalker threads, or in the other threads such as MP, strip clubs, and escort services. You should go back and read the past 6 month’s posts to get a feel as to what is going on. Our General thread will give you up-to-date happenings on the various loops, providers and their performance, LE presence and tactics, providers to avoid, and other useful information.
You should also read the Basic Mongering Guide which our members went to a lot of trouble to write for YOUR benefit. The Guide contains extremely useful information and tips on how to monger and stay safe, maps of the various strolls, LE surveillance techniques, SW rates, and much, much more. It makes no difference if you have been mongering for years, you can still glean helpful information. GOOD LUCK and hunting. I hope you take this advice in the spirit it's intended. BBB
HI,
As a side note, we do NOT recommend eating street meat (SWs), most have horrible hygiene in which we would have to issue a closepin for your snout
and A PROTECTIVE SPACE SUITto protect you from STDs. DATY is reserved primarily for gfs, spouses,etc.that you know are clean. BBB
-
09-13-09 18:00 #3322Senior Member

Posts: 602Raven's win
Baltimore SW's must be big time Raven's fans because it took forever to find one. I expected the mongers to be home or at the stadium, but not the.girls. After almost 2hrs, I finally ran across Michelle on Wilkens. A 33 y.o.freckle-skin. Face/body ok, good personality, bad teeth (surprise). Says she's married with a 7yr old. We park and got a nice BBBJ. Good skills & patience, never rushed or complained once. Would definitely repeat. Maybe.sample FS next time since she mentioned that she knows a guy who has a room for.ten.
-
09-13-09 13:56 #3321Senior Member

Posts: 622Looking for a "Hack"
The people doing this were likely looking for a "hack" or unlicensed taxi. Common practice in Baltimore in poorer neighborhoods. They sort of point to the ground as cars pass by. Negotiated fares and/or services. Anybody can be a hack if you felt like negotiating with a stranger and giving them a ride.
Originally Posted by NWIN Monger
Search "hack" in Baltimore (check "reports" at bottom) for more details.
-
09-13-09 11:29 #3320Senior Member

Posts: 1045Some showgirls can be a total PIA (pain-in-the-ass)
Some showgirls can be a total PIA (pain-in-the-ass)
if you happen to pick up a showgirl in one of the many strip clubs in Baltimore or on the streets afterwards, be careful, you may not get the ride you are hoping for, I picked up this real gorgeous creature on the streets who just got off work. She looked, dressed, and smelled like a million, but like so many of these girls , she had a major attitude and exalted opinion of herself and her technique. Negotiations were rough as she was demanding top dollar and wouldn't budge. Should have dropped her then. After we agreed, she said she didn't swallow, would not DT, DFK, etc. The bj was rushed and she used CHEATER'S HEAD to rush me along. and tried to upsale me a la carte, at every turn. I got the ride of my life, but not in a positive way. LESSON learned. Time is money to these girls and they are not looking for repeat business, but a quick buck to separate you from as much of your money as possible, The guys who do well with these girl are the ones who frequent the clubs and spend the necessary time and money to cultivate relationships with the bartenders and dancers. We have several members who meet this criteria and score well, I defer to them. I am too damn cheap to take the time and spend the money, I rather spend my money on buying hunting guns and top of the line fishing equipment and guided hunts, Some would say, I have misdirected priorities, but that is me
BBB
-
09-13-09 10:54 #3319Regular Member

Posts: 23Some might be looking for a "hack". In Bmore hacks are usually illegal taxis that roll all around the city. Usually it's one finger pointing down at the ground, like a pull over here motion. I don't play with SW so I won't attempt to give any other insight. I know my friends have always been amazed by the hack situation here.
Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boy
-
09-13-09 09:30 #3318Senior Member

Posts: 1045The pick up
The answer is, it could be both civvies and SWs. I have driven past THE GODDESS strip club on Lombard (I believe) when the work shift was changing and there were girls hitchhiking home and sure some were looking to date. The best thing to do is drive past them slowly and make eye contact and keep an eye out for suspicious vehicles that may be following you and/or parked on side streets with people inside. Follow your gut feeling. It's usually best to pull onto a side street. Use caution. If they are working, they will motion to you with a head nod or some other gesture. I avoid those girls who run after your car, or who wave frantically, and shout. I don't want that kind of attention drawn to me. I usually drive part way down the block, pull over and stop, or onto a side street. If the girl is working she will walk to the car and get in. Never conduct business through your window. Drive out of the immediate area and you feel all is ok then go for it. The pick up is the most dangerous part so be careful. BBB
Originally Posted by NWIN Monger
-
09-12-09 22:41 #3317Regular Member

Posts: 22Scooped cute little Tonya in WW tonight. She was a good find. The first worker I saw tonight, and I snatched her right up. There were no hassles with her; she was ready to get straight down. Took her to the place, and had her sample some of my sausage. Surprisingly, I sampled some of her fish; not much, just a little taste. She was good looking and young, and my only complaint was that she didn't seem 100% into it. I think that's just her personality as she does seem naturally quiet and passive. Most girls are pretty impressed, especially with my equipment if not always with my technique. Tonya was quiet and passive the whole time. Oh well. She was a good find and I had a good time.
-
09-12-09 18:15 #3316Senior Member

Posts: 30I recently got back into the mongering business now that I am back in a job that allows me to do alittle bit of travel in the Richmond to B-more area. I went out last night to do a dry run of some of the strolls posted in the forums, I did notice something odd that was a bit confusing in the downtown area. There was people on corners and it appeared they were covertly waveing as cars passed by. I am wondering if they are workers or civi's. Some were guys and some girls. Info would be great. Posts to follow on my hunt night.
-
09-12-09 10:07 #3315Senior Member

Posts: 185Last week
Hit the WW loop in the morning last week. Found one I picked up a few years ago. She still has an innocent look to her. Head was much better than a couple of years ago, she's learned a few things.
Wasn't too much out that morning.
Enjoy.
Pie
-
09-11-09 15:41 #3314Senior Member

Posts: 112Hey KarlHungus,
Thanks for the good report. We can understand the thrill of the hunt.
Glad you had a great time.
Be Safe
Originally Posted by KarlHungus











Reply With Quote





