Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 58,096 to 58,110 of 61411
-
09-12-09 18:15 #3316Senior Member

Posts: 30I recently got back into the mongering business now that I am back in a job that allows me to do alittle bit of travel in the Richmond to B-more area. I went out last night to do a dry run of some of the strolls posted in the forums, I did notice something odd that was a bit confusing in the downtown area. There was people on corners and it appeared they were covertly waveing as cars passed by. I am wondering if they are workers or civi's. Some were guys and some girls. Info would be great. Posts to follow on my hunt night.
-
09-12-09 10:07 #3315Senior Member

Posts: 185Last week
Hit the WW loop in the morning last week. Found one I picked up a few years ago. She still has an innocent look to her. Head was much better than a couple of years ago, she's learned a few things.
Wasn't too much out that morning.
Enjoy.
Pie
-
09-11-09 15:41 #3314Senior Member

Posts: 112Hey KarlHungus,
Thanks for the good report. We can understand the thrill of the hunt.
Glad you had a great time.
Be Safe
Originally Posted by KarlHungus
-
09-11-09 15:31 #3313Senior Member

Posts: 81Lexi on Haven
Haven't been mongering much lately, but I had the urge this week and decided to do some fishing. Went out Sunday night looking in Hampden but came up totally dry. Actually Heidi/Holly/sex fiend was out but she looked awful and on her best day when I first saw her over a year ago she gave one of the worst bj's I've ever had. I pass through Hampden down Falls twice every day and I see her out a lot - the streets have not been kind.
Monday night I hit the PP Conkling and Haven loop but the selection was not to my liking - just fuglies and ccl's, nothing worth the risk. Went out again on Wednesday, same PP, conking, Haven loop and hit pay dirt.
Came across Lexi at Haven and Pulaski - a girl I hooked up with a time or two in the past couple of years. She is 22 and looks younger, pretty face and a spinner. Nice firm body, awesome firm ass and tits. She was wearing clean clothes and had sexy matching bra and thong panties. I would call her a solid 8 on the Baltimore sw scale. If I had more time it would have been a great notel date, as it was I settled for a very 'car date' and a satisfying bj. I spent some time playing with her tits, ass and tight pussy too. All in all it was a great sw experience for a Jackson and a Hamilton tip. No digits, I prefer the thrill of the hunt.
-
09-11-09 15:25 #3312Senior Member

Posts: 160Lara
Picked up Lara last night but she wasnt looking as good as she was in this picture toyman59 posted. Looked like she had not took a shower in a couple of days and her cloths were dirty. When I seen the picture I soo wanted to pick her up then when I did have the chance she wasnt looking so good LOL. Her face had broke out with acne and she had a couple of sores on her upper arm, she had me drive her down to brunswick, she said she had to give someone someone money for babysiting, she told me to wait for her but I didn't, I Know I would pick her up again if she looked better and clean like she did in this picture. I know she was high but she did talk sweet and seem very nice, I hope she cleans up some.
Originally Posted by Toyman59
-
09-11-09 14:57 #3311Senior Member

Posts: 160Ok
That sucksss.
Originally Posted by NWIN Monger
-
09-11-09 14:57 #3310Senior Member

Posts: 160Wow
I know I'm on the look out now lol
Originally Posted by Bdls73
-
09-11-09 10:10 #3309Senior Member

Posts: 30Pics
The pics of this female entrepreneur show a link for a porn site within the pic. It seems wierd, but just though I would point it out.
Originally Posted by Tembermd
-
09-11-09 08:26 #3308Senior Member

Posts: 318Patty
Patty got two years for violation of probation, around the first of this year. Her sister Linda aka Booger, got beat up by her boyfriend acouple of years ago. She was in bad shape in a comma and had several surgeries. She has dark hair now, I see her sitting with her mother on their porch sometimes when I ride by the house on Wilkens near Desoto. I miss Patty too, I knew hear for about ten years.
Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boy
-
09-10-09 22:20 #3307Banned Member

Posts: 1312OH Hell Yeah
That's her and looked better than the pic right there.
Originally Posted by Bdls73
-
09-10-09 20:05 #3306Senior Member

Posts: 144She's Hot And Beautiful
Does anyone remember Samantha. Beautiful young mixed girl with black hair and wears good make up. Well I saw her again and was knocked off my feet again. We reminsed how we used to hook up when she was really young over 3 yrs ago. She had huge tits then but now she's small and gorgeous. She treated me swell and I did the same for her. I met her at the ww loop area. Hope I see her again soon as she won't be around long. And she will be well missed she jumped to one of my top spots ever.
Take care of her fello mongers.
-
09-10-09 19:46 #3305Senior Member

Posts: 159If I am correct this pic should ring a bell for ya.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
I had her a few times myself she was pretty good.
B.D.
-
09-10-09 13:56 #3304Senior Member

Posts: 160Anyone know her?
I was looking through old post and seen this one, I think her name is Tiff?
She looks good
-
09-10-09 09:17 #3303Senior Member

Posts: 160Brandi?
Nope haven't seen her, Sounds like one I would like to see though. You should find her again and give a report. Seems that the times you go out depends on who is out. As some of the SW I haven't seen, I go after work for about 2 hours, lattly having had any luck finding a good one.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
-
09-10-09 07:21 #3302Senior Member

Posts: 1045Patty
I really don't know if PATTY went to Florida as I was only with her that one time. You may be right about the person who she is living with. I can't remember if she said they were her parents or I just assumed it. I did see PATTY once again on Brunswick, when looking for ALICIA, but another guy got to her first. PATTY sure knows her way around your komodo dragon to please and send you on your way like a happy camper. It was nice to get home without having to use resolve carpet cleaner to clean off the seats and carpet and mask that SW odor. What a very pleasant girl. You are the second person I've heard say good things about PATTY's sister. Fake tits are a turn off for me, but not a screen out factor
Originally Posted by Bmore Slim
I probably should include sis on my to do list too. BBB.










Reply With Quote






