Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3346
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Wow

    I know I'm on the look out now lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdls73
    If I am correct this pic should ring a bell for ya.

    I had her a few times myself she was pretty good.

    B.D.

  2. #3345

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Tembermd
    I was looking through old post and seen this one, I think her name is Tiff?

    She looks good
    The pics of this female entrepreneur show a link for a porn site within the pic. It seems wierd, but just though I would point it out.

  3. #3344

    Patty

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boy
    I really don't know if PATTY went to Florida as I was only with her that one time. You may be right about the person who she is living with. I can't remember if she said they were her parents or I just assumed it. I did see PATTY once again on Brunswick, when looking for ALICIA, but another guy got to her first. PATTY sure knows her way around your komodo dragon to please and send you on your way like a happy camper. It was nice to get home without having to use resolve carpet cleaner to clean off the seats and carpet and mask that SW odor. What a very pleasant girl. You are the second person I've heard say good things about PATTY's sister. Fake tits are a turn off for me, but not a screen out factor. I probably should include sis on my to do list too. BBB.
    Patty got two years for violation of probation, around the first of this year. Her sister Linda aka Booger, got beat up by her boyfriend acouple of years ago. She was in bad shape in a comma and had several surgeries. She has dark hair now, I see her sitting with her mother on their porch sometimes when I ride by the house on Wilkens near Desoto. I miss Patty too, I knew hear for about ten years.

  4. #3343

    OH Hell Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdls73
    If I am correct this pic should ring a bell for ya.

    I had her a few times myself she was pretty good.

    B.D.
    That's her and looked better than the pic right there.

  5. #3342

    She's Hot And Beautiful

    Does anyone remember Samantha. Beautiful young mixed girl with black hair and wears good make up. Well I saw her again and was knocked off my feet again. We reminsed how we used to hook up when she was really young over 3 yrs ago. She had huge tits then but now she's small and gorgeous. She treated me swell and I did the same for her. I met her at the ww loop area. Hope I see her again soon as she won't be around long. And she will be well missed she jumped to one of my top spots ever.

    Take care of her fello mongers.

  6. #3341
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
    I forgot to ask this after my report on my journey to b/cb but at the gas station at ninth street ran into this hottie she was about an 8 period. Knew she got down she getting a hat from the joint asked her if she got down, she said yeah told me her name I think she said her name was brandi. Was with someone but was complaining about said monger. She told me that she lives on hammonds lane that's pretty much it. She was about 5-7 nice weight on her tanned skin dark hair with a couple of tat's on her arm I mean she was fine. Does anyone know who I am talking about?
    If I am correct this pic should ring a bell for ya.
    I had her a few times myself she was pretty good.

    B.D.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails brandi-1.jpg‎  

  7. #3340
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Anyone know her?

    I was looking through old post and seen this one, I think her name is Tiff?

    She looks good
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20040321-80118-7.jpg‎   20040321-80118-8.jpg‎  

  8. #3339
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Brandi?

    Nope haven't seen her, Sounds like one I would like to see though. You should find her again and give a report. Seems that the times you go out depends on who is out. As some of the SW I haven't seen, I go after work for about 2 hours, lattly having had any luck finding a good one.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
    I forgot to ask this after my report on my journey to b/cb but at the gas station at ninth street ran into this hottie she was about an 8 period. Knew she got down she getting a hat from the joint asked her if she got down, she said yeah told me her name I think she said her name was brandi. Was with someone but was complaining about said monger. She told me that she lives on hammonds lane that's pretty much it. She was about 5-7 nice weight on her tanned skin dark hair with a couple of tat's on her arm I mean she was fine. Does anyone know who I am talking about?

  9. #3338

    Patty

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmore Slim
    Is this the Patty that went to Florida for some time? Is her sister the long haired blond with great man made tits? If these are the same sisters, the hall of fame status runs in the family. The blond haired sister is a pretty good lay. Her name escapes me. Have not seen her in a couple years. I thought she was doing a stint on drug charges. I don't remember her parents ever living there. It seemed to me like an old crack head. Oh well. In this city they are inter-changeable. Thanks for the heads up BBB!
    I really don't know if PATTY went to Florida as I was only with her that one time. You may be right about the person who she is living with. I can't remember if she said they were her parents or I just assumed it. I did see PATTY once again on Brunswick, when looking for ALICIA, but another guy got to her first. PATTY sure knows her way around your komodo dragon to please and send you on your way like a happy camper. It was nice to get home without having to use resolve carpet cleaner to clean off the seats and carpet and mask that SW odor. What a very pleasant girl. You are the second person I've heard say good things about PATTY's sister. Fake tits are a turn off for me, but not a screen out factor I probably should include sis on my to do list too. BBB.

  10. #3337
    Quote Originally Posted by Dp229
    Looking for a petite white pregnant girl - with milk a plus but not a requirement. Into watersports also a plus but again not a requitement.

    DATY a must!

    Any help appreciated -PM me
    I wish I could help you out with that! Try the local health clinic thats where the pregnant girls with milk usually hang out or maybe the supermarket or walmart! I see a lot of pregnant girls with milk there a lot! Milk just squirting everywhere! I was drinking at the water fountain one night while in walmart and this girl just comes out of the bathroom and asked me if I wanted a taste and I said sure! So she just starts squirting all in my mouth right in front of her mother!

  11. #3336
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
    I forgot to ask this after my report on my journey to b/cb but at the gas station at ninth street ran into this hottie she was about an 8 period. Knew she got down she getting a hat from the joint asked her if she got down, she said yeah told me her name I think she said her name was brandi. Was with someone but was complaining about said monger. She told me that she lives on hammonds lane that's pretty much it. She was about 5-7 nice weight on her tanned skin dark hair with a couple of tat's on her arm I mean she was fine. Does anyone know who I am talking about?
    Her name is actually brandi lee! she strolls every now and then! not out too much anymore but is usually in the CB area when i see her! she is actually pretty good and is worth a pickup. sometimes she is a little rushed but most of the time she is ok!

  12. #3335
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boy

    PATTY, a short dirty blond with nice tits and perky nips. PATTY lives near the intersection of Wilkens and DeSoto with her parents and sister, I picked her up during a heavy rainstorm a while back - she was hitchhiking and soaking wet and shivering. As she was taking off her clothes, Patty smiled and asked me what I wanted and liked, she proceeded to drain my WMD of it's poisonous toxins,not spilling a drop and laid back while I PLAYED WITH HER CUTE PUSSY. PATTY is very personable, cute, has a nice figure, great attitude, takes direction well. Afterwards, I dropped her off at her home, Every time I drove past her place, she was sitting on the front porch with her parents and/or bf. Not wishing to cause any problems, I drove past without stopping. She gets very high marks. I understand that her sister is also in the business. Here's your chance for a twofer. lol

    BBB
    Is this the Patty that went to Florida for some time? Is her sister the long haired blond with great man made tits? If these are the same sisters, the hall of fame status runs in the family. The blond haired sister is a pretty good lay. Her name escapes me. Have not seen her in a couple years. I thought she was doing a stint on drug charges. I don't remember her parents ever living there. It seemed to me like an old crack head. Oh well. In this city they are inter-changeable. Thanks for the heads up BBB!

  13. #3334

    Does anyone know brandi from cb?

    I forgot to ask this after my report on my journey to b/cb but at the gas station at ninth street ran into this hottie she was about an 8 period. Knew she got down she getting a hat from the joint asked her if she got down, she said yeah told me her name I think she said her name was brandi. Was with someone but was complaining about said monger. She told me that she lives on hammonds lane that's pretty much it. She was about 5-7 nice weight on her tanned skin dark hair with a couple of tat's on her arm I mean she was fine. Does anyone know who I am talking about?

  14. #3333
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Angela

    Yeah Angela was very good, always made sure you were happy and never was in a rush. She did love to strip and she was good too, I haven't seen her around, I know she got out of it for a while then got back into it again, I seen her last year was the last time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boy
    The only girl I have a picture is of ANGELA, which she took of herself with my cell phone, Since I do not have her permission to post them, I won't do so and violate her privacy. BBB

  15. #3332

    Two POTENTIAL SW Hall of famers

    I HAVE ONLY been with each girl once, not enough to give an accurate review, but they would indeed have that potential to be placed on the favorites list. THEY ARE:

    PATTY, a short dirty blond with nice tits and perky nips. PATTY lives near the intersection of Wilkens and DeSoto with her parents and sister, I picked her up during a heavy rainstorm a while back - she was hitchhiking and soaking wet and shivering. As she was taking off her clothes, Patty smiled and asked me what I wanted and liked, she proceeded to drain my WMD of it's poisonous toxins,not spilling a drop and laid back while I PLAYED WITH HER CUTE PUSSY. PATTY is very personable, cute, has a nice figure, great attitude, takes direction well. Afterwards, I dropped her off at her home, Every time I drove past her place, she was sitting on the front porch with her parents and/or bf. Not wishing to cause any problems, I drove past without stopping. She gets very high marks. I understand that her sister is also in the business. Here's your chance for a twofer. lol

    DAWN, I met in the APEX adult theater on Broadway in Fells Point. She was there with some monger putting on a show with her cute kitty and nice tits. With her approval I climbed over a row of seats to be next to her and in the process kicked over her large drink an popcorn, I gave her $10 bucks to cover the cost of the mess I made, DAWN let me have free access to her sweet pussy and tits which I did, In the process, she leaned over and gave me a bj, immediately afterwards, she turned around and blew her friend, She mentioned that she lives off Wilkens, near the traffic circle. Damn that girl was friendly with excellent technique.

    While I tried to get together with both again it never worked out. I never saw DAWN again after that incredible time.My loss. BBB

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape