Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4784
    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller
    It may have already been reported here, but tried the place in Braintree that advertises on CL Therapeutic at 89 Hancock and was not offered any extras. She pointed south and asked if I wanted to do it myself, but said no thanks. Bummed b/c I was trying to go to Angels but they were booked solid, and I don't get south of the city often. Oh well.
    I went to this place after a particularly long and stressful work week. I was actually looking for a good massage--any extras would have just been icing on the cake. I saw the ad on Craigslist, and even though I knew in the back of my mind that the 20 something year old attractive girl in the ad was just stolen from another website, it was enough to get me curious.

    I arrived at the location and was met by a 40+ woman. Definitely not the "girl" in the ad. I thought for a second to turn and run, but again, I actually wanted to get a relaxing massage. BIG MISTAKE.

    The massage room smelled really bad. I've been to a few different places and there is always some inexplicable musty smell, but this was some new type of funk. Not food. Not garbage. Just an nondescript funk. I was thinking it might have been from the plethora of shoes in the reception room, but that room smelled fine. Unfortunately, I was already in my boxers by the time I really noticed the smell. It was past the point of no return. I hopped on the table and decided to breath through my mouth.

    As stated above, she was no spring chicken, but I've actually received some very good massages from older women. I thought that this could be a good thing. She started off with no-lubricant rubbing of my back. It started nice enough, but she built up an incredible friction that just started to burn after a few minutes. Her hands were very rough--not her fault, just an artifact from this line of work. I have a pretty decent pain threshold, so I just grinned and took it hoping the next technique would be better. She then started with a mildly decent massage. She immediately noticed the knots in my back and started to work them. Just when I thought it was finally going the right direction, she starts grinding every pointed part of her body into my back with little discernible technique. It wasn't a kneading, but rather an attempt to perforate my back with her bony parts. It was about this point that I noticed that she actually has a rolling pin on the floor by the massage table.

    Still, I took it in stride, until she repeatedly worked one particular knot with every ounce of her weight. I let out a "fuck, that hurts". Mind you, I'm a pretty well mannered person. She said "I'm a professional", "this is a therapeutic massage", "people love this", "watch, you'll feel better tomorrow". To my response "I'm telling you, right now, it hurts. Go softer. I want to feel better today". She then switched to her hands (thank god, I thought), but despite a softer technique, her nails were digging into my back. I told her flat out that her nails were practically cutting me. She insisted it was the knot in my back and wouldn't relent. She was actually joking that I didn't know what I was talking about and the pain wasn't her nails.

    I like a hard massage every now and then, but the key is technique. A massage can hurt when done hard, but with kneading movements with experienced hands, it actually does immediately feel nice during the session. This was not the case.

    I didn't want to write a bad review, despite the horrible experience, but she had the gall to not only attempt to upsell from the website ad upon arrival, but then actually gave me a hard time for the TIP I LEFT HER. I acutally left her a tip (I just needed to repeat that, if just for my own awe). I just wanted out at one point and decided to drop cash and not worry about the small change. I had to literally tell her that I hated the entire experience and that people only tip when they enjoy the service. I reminded her that I repeatedly told her it hurt. I was astounded that not only was I explaining why she didn't deserve a tip, but I ACTUALLY TIPPED HER. Just not what she wanted. She kept saying how hard she worked and that people line up for that service. The funniest part was when I was walking out of the room, she was following me, still yapping about the tip, saying that I would be back after I "feel great tomorrow".

    I felt like shit all the next work week, barely able to sit up straight in my office chair. I think I need a chiropractor.

  2. #4783

    The GREAT White North...

    Thanks to all who back channeled me for support and to those who supplied info about our neighbors to the north. I ended up going to Steele's Royal Massage, about 15 minutes from my hotel. It was a little surreal as from the front it looks like a ordinary aluminum store front but once inside it turned into an ancient Roman Bath. Tile floors, huge mirrors, fresh flowers. Every room is super clean and "themed" and each has a private glass shower stall. The place was awesome. You go up to the front desk and the "hostess" (a real stunner named Nikkie) asks you which lady you prefer. I got to choose one out of seven, absolutely beautiful girls. Did I say beautiful? I meant devastatingly GORGEOUS women, none were below a 9/10 and all would qualify for lingerie model status. Do not take my word for it take a moment and check their site. royalspa dot ca

    I chose Keyonna. A 23 year old Vietnamese spinner, 5'2", super tight body, black hair, 36C-26-36. OMG I still get all worked up just thinking about her. They have a few options there which I would love to find here in the states.

    They have a "Basic", which is a massage by one of the beauties in a Bikini and finishes with a Happy Ending

    Next is the "Topless", pretty self explanatory. And "Nude"... Same...

    Then they have something called a "Nude Reverse" where you start out with a nude massage then you switch and reciprocate by massaging her for a while, then you go for the big finish.

    Next is "The Body Slide" where she puts oil all over herself, and you, and does a an incredible full body massage using her body, front and back.

    Or you can choose my all time favorite... "The Shower Massage" which incorporates all of the above AND you get to shower with the young lady after all the pleasantries.

    Gentlemen... I truly do love this country... But I am moving to the Great White North the first chance I get. The exchange rate was approx. $115.00 Canadian for every $100.00 USD but it changed while I was there to 108.00 CAD for every 100.00 USD. Luckily, I had changed all my money at the right time.

    The only draw back was that there is no full service in any "legit spa". But I can honestly say that most of the time I thought it was FS. I had to keep checking to make sure that Keyonna did not take advantage of my delicate sensibilities and ruin my reputation, as no cover was applied. I must say that she was quite a contortionist and massaged me in ways and in places that I could have never imagined. (well... I did imagine and she made it come true)

    The price was reasonable at $80.00 CAD for the "Room Fee" and $180.00 CAD to the young lady. Which turned out being $205.00 USD. I have to be honest and say it was very well worth it. Keyonna earned every penny and more. Which I did supply a generous tip. She was friendly, fun, sensual, sexy and spoke perfect English. Another pleasant surprise was, no haggle or asking for money up front or upsell. You paid the "Room Fee" to Nikki and settled with your "attendant" after you were dressed.

    Most of the young ladies there were NOT of the Asian persuasion, I just saw something in Keyonna that really got my juices flowing. I was very happy with my pick and I strongly suggest you make Steeles a destination vacation if you can. Bring Vitamins and plenty of cash as I can see this place turning into an obsession very quickly.

    Pornlover

  3. #4782

    Awesome Lady

    Was in Boston and made the trek out to see Leeza...that lady is incredible. Y'all are very lucky to have her!

  4. #4781
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyguy1980
    Good afternoon

    Recently had my first visit with Angel in Quincy after reading all of the positive reviews. Called a couple of hours before and arrived after lunch. Angel definitely performs an above average massage. I asked for a "hard" massage and she walked on my back for at least 30 minutes. Though good, I hoped that she would have used her hands more (I don't think she used her hands at all except for my facial massage toward the end) in a kneeding fashion. I had to turn over myself to encourage her to focus on other areas instead of just my back. She asked me if I wanted my boy massaged and I said yes. She lubed me up and away she went. Nice long strokes to completion though a bit mechanical. Very little build up prior unlike some providers. She did flip her top to expose very nice mounds which I enjoyed for a few minutes. I suggested 2 pops but no go.

    Afterwards I asked for a foot massage and she proceeded to continue to walk on my back for another 15 minutes. I'm all for a good back walking but I think this was overkill and fairly easy-to-do on her part (that's why she kept doing it).

    When for a third time I asked for a foot massage she proceeded to massage my feet by literally standing on them with her feet. I just don't think you can do a good foot massage by standing on a someone's feet. You have to kneed and massage them for the best massage. After about 2-3 minutes she said "all done".

    Turn ons. Good hard massage, relatively attractive provider, clean location with a bit of a musty "smell" in the massage room though when compared with Relaxtime in CT, easy parking, good sized mounds (which I am not really into but good nonetheless), relative good HE without the build up though

    Turn offs. The little bell on the door kept jingling when the door opened (I think Amy was walking in and out) and as a result Angel would stop and check and disrupt the tone; Angel hardly spoke during the entire meeting. Just a few words in total which made me feel like I was with a robot; I heard her yawn at least 4 times when she was walking on my back. Very little enthusiasm. Definitely a turnoff to me; Angel received 5 calls while I was there which interrupted the process; the hot towels were actually too hot which kinda burned by neck and arms; over use of back walking with limited use of hands.

    Massage 8

    Cleanliness 6 (7 excluding the musty "smell" in the room)

    Attractiveness of Provider 6

    Enthusiasm of Provider 3

    HE 6.5

    Damage.6 plus.4 tip

    Would I go back. Probably not. I'm glad I tried Angels but overall nothing to write home about from my perspective. If I want a hard massage I can get it and better from 329 newport (actually accidentally walked in there a few months ago for a 30 minute massage and definitely got a massage! ) without any of the "extras". Furthermore the visit lacked the intrigue or excitement of someplace undiscovered. Perhaps things I also value.
    Tina is at Newport and Arlington second floor. Does not get many postings but a good massage and a pop for .7 + .4 will happen

  5. #4780
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyguy1980
    Good afternoon

    Recently had my first visit with Angel in Quincy after reading all of the positive reviews. Called a couple of hours before and arrived after lunch. Angel definitely performs an above average massage. I asked for a "hard" massage and she walked on my back for at least 30 minutes. Though good, I hoped that she would have used her hands more (I don't think she used her hands at all except for my facial massage toward the end) in a kneeding fashion. I had to turn over myself to encourage her to focus on other areas instead of just my back. She asked me if I wanted my boy massaged and I said yes. She lubed me up and away she went. Nice long strokes to completion though a bit mechanical. Very little build up prior unlike some providers. She did flip her top to expose very nice mounds which I enjoyed for a few minutes. I suggested 2 pops but no go.

    Afterwards I asked for a foot massage and she proceeded to continue to walk on my back for another 15 minutes. I'm all for a good back walking but I think this was overkill and fairly easy-to-do on her part (that's why she kept doing it).

    When for a third time I asked for a foot massage she proceeded to massage my feet by literally standing on them with her feet. I just don't think you can do a good foot massage by standing on a someone's feet. You have to kneed and massage them for the best massage. After about 2-3 minutes she said "all done".

    Turn ons. Good hard massage, relatively attractive provider, clean location with a bit of a musty "smell" in the massage room though when compared with Relaxtime in CT, easy parking, good sized mounds (which I am not really into but good nonetheless), relative good HE without the build up though

    Turn offs. The little bell on the door kept jingling when the door opened (I think Amy was walking in and out) and as a result Angel would stop and check and disrupt the tone; Angel hardly spoke during the entire meeting. Just a few words in total which made me feel like I was with a robot; I heard her yawn at least 4 times when she was walking on my back. Very little enthusiasm. Definitely a turnoff to me; Angel received 5 calls while I was there which interrupted the process; the hot towels were actually too hot which kinda burned by neck and arms; over use of back walking with limited use of hands.

    Massage 8

    Cleanliness 6 (7 excluding the musty "smell" in the room)

    Attractiveness of Provider 6

    Enthusiasm of Provider 3

    HE 6.5

    Damage.6 plus.4 tip

    Would I go back. Probably not. I'm glad I tried Angels but overall nothing to write home about from my perspective. If I want a hard massage I can get it and better from 329 newport (actually accidentally walked in there a few months ago for a 30 minute massage and definitely got a massage! ) without any of the "extras". Furthermore the visit lacked the intrigue or excitement of someplace undiscovered. Perhaps things I also value.
    Next time try Amy, world of difference.

  6. #4779

    Millbury Amp

    I'm not sure if this has been reported yet; however, the Millbury AMP on Howe Avenue was recently closed. I just read this in the Worcester Telegram this evening. Although I never went because it's too close to home, perhaps some of you have and/or are thinking of making a visit.

    Save yourself the time!

  7. #4778

    Asian Wellness Center - Danvers Rte 1

    I saw Amy today. Typical older Chinese lady, guessing mid to late 40s. I left "happy" but was not so pleased when I got back to my car and realized that I had been shorted 20 minutes. And to think she expressed disapproval when I gave her a $40 tip. She showed a suck-a-lemon face and said, "Fifty! Fifty! " To which I replied, "All I have is forty." Definitely will not repeat with Amy.

  8. #4777

    Finally Some Paydirt At 8826 On Maple

    Been to 8826 a few times and went late in afternoon this week, becasue Leeza was too far in traffic. I thought about Lee, but chose Linda again (she has many reviews), 'cause she sings to me, makes me laugh a lot, and does a good massage. Unexpectedly, BBBJCIM sns, so looks like patience can be a virtue sometimes.6 house, .6 extra.

  9. #4776

    Ge's

    Stopped by when I had time this week. Good street parking, walked in and the only one working was Malissa, straw blonde bout 5'6" nice chest in a easy flipdown top so it looked promising. She told me she was the only one working and I was the first customer of the day. led me to room and excused herself while I got ready. The thing I like about this place, and I don't know if you guys get the same thing is that they never ask me for money upfront.
    Anyway she comes in and we go throught the been here before thing so I mention names and she proceeds with a medium massage, what I like. I have to say she did a very good job. She told me she did massages before, got out of the bussiness and is now back in it because of the economy. She worked the back then legs with alittle teasing mixed in. Before the flip she got me going good. Flipped and had a wonderful time.
    She is worth it and I will repeat. $120. total. Funny thing happened after the flip as she was working me over, Ge's opens the door, peeks in and giggles so I told her to come on it. Ge came in to watch, that was fun.
    On another note, I want to stop by Cheslea again sometime but the reports are not to promising. Anyone got a recomendation over there on who to see?

  10. #4775

    Quincy possibilities

    Good afternoon

    I was investigating several Quincy possibilities before my appointment at Angels and here are a couple of tidbits:

    First, I walked into a beauty establishment near 700 Hancock and asked whether or not they provide massages. I was told by an attractive asian girl that the girl who does "that" for.7 only works on Mondays and Tuesdays.

    I called another location near 400 Hancock and was told that I can receive a Swedish massage for.65. The girl didn't sound asian but more american.

    Lastly I stopped by the N. Quincy location advertised in the Pheonix as "good girl" massage and was kinda turned off by the location. There were these old beat up cars across the street, strange looking people exchanging things, and I felt very uncomfortable. I called the provider who goes out of her way to call you "baby" and she charges.6 for massage plus tip.

    Late last year/early this year I stumbled upon L&Y this way (found out about the table shower/service) by just popping into these locations to have a look around and asking questions.

    Again I have not yet tried any of these places yet but for those of you interested, please email and I will forward on numbers.

    Fly

  11. #4774

    Angel in Quincy

    Good afternoon

    Recently had my first visit with Angel in Quincy after reading all of the positive reviews. Called a couple of hours before and arrived after lunch. Angel definitely performs an above average massage. I asked for a "hard" massage and she walked on my back for at least 30 minutes. Though good, I hoped that she would have used her hands more (I don't think she used her hands at all except for my facial massage toward the end) in a kneeding fashion. I had to turn over myself to encourage her to focus on other areas instead of just my back. She asked me if I wanted my boy massaged and I said yes. She lubed me up and away she went. Nice long strokes to completion though a bit mechanical. Very little build up prior unlike some providers. She did flip her top to expose very nice mounds which I enjoyed for a few minutes. I suggested 2 pops but no go.

    Afterwards I asked for a foot massage and she proceeded to continue to walk on my back for another 15 minutes. I'm all for a good back walking but I think this was overkill and fairly easy-to-do on her part (that's why she kept doing it).

    When for a third time I asked for a foot massage she proceeded to massage my feet by literally standing on them with her feet. I just don't think you can do a good foot massage by standing on a someone's feet. You have to kneed and massage them for the best massage. After about 2-3 minutes she said "all done".

    Turn ons. Good hard massage, relatively attractive provider, clean location with a bit of a musty "smell" in the massage room though when compared with Relaxtime in CT, easy parking, good sized mounds (which I am not really into but good nonetheless), relative good HE without the build up though

    Turn offs. The little bell on the door kept jingling when the door opened (I think Amy was walking in and out) and as a result Angel would stop and check and disrupt the tone; Angel hardly spoke during the entire meeting. Just a few words in total which made me feel like I was with a robot; I heard her yawn at least 4 times when she was walking on my back. Very little enthusiasm. Definitely a turnoff to me; Angel received 5 calls while I was there which interrupted the process; the hot towels were actually too hot which kinda burned by neck and arms; over use of back walking with limited use of hands.

    Massage 8

    Cleanliness 6 (7 excluding the musty "smell" in the room)

    Attractiveness of Provider 6

    Enthusiasm of Provider 3

    HE 6.5

    Damage.6 plus.4 tip

    Would I go back. Probably not. I'm glad I tried Angels but overall nothing to write home about from my perspective. If I want a hard massage I can get it and better from 329 newport (actually accidentally walked in there a few months ago for a 30 minute massage and definitely got a massage! ) without any of the "extras". Furthermore the visit lacked the intrigue or excitement of someplace undiscovered. Perhaps things I also value.

  12. #4773

    Re: Canton

    Ok the ad below wasnt in canton as of Sunday night. I called was told to call when I got to a location Quincy. I get there and call back and guess what I hear "so sorry me closed" I would stay away.

    New Asian Girl in Canton

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Any takers. With recent bust there I don't think so. At least not yet by me.
    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ads/1284246118.html

  13. #4772
    Quote Originally Posted by Smallfoot
    Just joined enjoyed reading this forum. Looking to try out the new Thai place also. Will report on my quest.
    SF save your money, went there last night and it wasn't worth it. Older Thai lady there and she took me to the lower level as there is a clothing and body gadget store above. Massage table setup and smelled musty. Decided not to partake and went to another place in the next town over.

  14. #4771

    Braintree

    It may have already been reported here, but tried the place in Braintree that advertises on CL Therapeutic at 89 Hancock and was not offered any extras. She pointed south and asked if I wanted to do it myself, but said no thanks. Bummed b/c I was trying to go to Angels but they were booked solid, and I don't get south of the city often. Oh well.

  15. #4770

    References,How much is it worth to go through?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grunglemorth
    Gentlemen,

    I was hoping that some one might be able to give me some guidance in a newbie dilemma. I've never asked gotten a reference before. In fact, I'd never really considered that I might ever need one. So, imagine my surprise (and bewilderment) when a fine young lady asked for a reference before she would agree to meet with me. The implication, that I, some stranger who had contacted her through an ad online offering certain services, might not be a safe and wholesome individual. As if.

    Well, I'm sure there is some sort of etiquette as far as this is concerned. Since I haven't seen many providers, there isn't a wealth of ladies that could give me a reference. How many times should you meet with some one before asking them for a reference? If you use a girl as a reference, should you call/e-mail her giving her the heads up? Should you ask her if it's ok to use her as a reference beforehand? Do girls mind giving references, or do they see it as lost business? What does a reference entail? I know that mostly it's for safety, but do they cover physical looks (I. E. Avoid that guy, he smells funny/ has an unusual growth/ a third nipple/ a 3 foot long beard)?

    Appreciate the wisdom.

    Be Easy
    References, how many hoopsto jump through to just meet a providor?is it worth to you?This shouldn't be a process for us like getting credit or government clearance.

    How much is it to you putting your ID out there whether by "web or word of mouth" that can only be your own choice.

    Me, no thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape