Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 38,776 to 38,790 of 43542
-
07-23-09 14:41 #4767Senior Member

Posts: 102With Sarah, YMMV but for me more was on the plate than just a nude massage. FS? I can't say, but she has been kind enough to me where it is somewhere in the middle. I have seen her a few times and it has gotten better each time. I don't usually leave a tip, but if things keep progressing I may start.
Originally Posted by Hackva
Looks: 9 (30ish)
Atmosphere: 7
Massage: 7
Attitude: 10
-
07-23-09 14:15 #4766Senior Member

Posts: 309Sarah
Leeza's gives a better massage, but sarah gets nude.
Originally Posted by Hackva
Also the problem with Sarah is she's so unpredictable with keeping an appointment that its not worth driving all the was to NH cause you never know with her.
-
07-23-09 10:01 #4765Regular Member

Posts: 5References
Gentlemen,
I was hoping that some one might be able to give me some guidance in a newbie dilemma. I've never asked gotten a reference before. In fact, I'd never really considered that I might ever need one. So, imagine my surprise (and bewilderment) when a fine young lady asked for a reference before she would agree to meet with me. The implication, that I, some stranger who had contacted her through an ad online offering certain services, might not be a safe and wholesome individual. As if.
Well, I'm sure there is some sort of etiquette as far as this is concerned. Since I haven't seen many providers, there isn't a wealth of ladies that could give me a reference. How many times should you meet with some one before asking them for a reference? If you use a girl as a reference, should you call/e-mail her giving her the heads up? Should you ask her if it's ok to use her as a reference beforehand? Do girls mind giving references, or do they see it as lost business? What does a reference entail? I know that mostly it's for safety, but do they cover physical looks (I. E. Avoid that guy, he smells funny/ has an unusual growth/ a third nipple/ a 3 foot long beard)?
Appreciate the wisdom.
Be Easy
-
07-23-09 07:56 #4764Senior Member

Posts: 327New Asian Girl in Canton
Any takers. With recent bust there I don't think so. At least not yet by me.
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ads/1284246118.html
-
07-23-09 06:53 #4763Senior Member

Posts: 537Lily's
Sounds like they purposely only do the back for one hour and then make you want to do another half hour for the front. It's a subtle upsell. And the TS is pretty pricey. I'm not surprised they are not busy. By the time you paid for 1.5 hours and TS and tip = FS prices. I think I will pass on this indirect method. I probably wouldn't be able to get off.
-
07-23-09 03:22 #4762Senior Member

Posts: 113I'm just wondering, was the "toothless brunette" named Stacy? and what is the going rate for fs at CAT these days? i heard some girls are asking for as much as 150.
Originally Posted by Meatulater
-
07-22-09 20:49 #4761Senior Member

Posts: 60Sarah Stunning and tipping
Seems to me that $150 is at the high end for a massage(although nude). Tipping is probably not needed and it to do so puts the overall price in the same ballpark as FS. I think the provider asks for $150 because of what she provides and does not want to haggle for a tip. Like Leeza's service.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
Any thoughts?
-
07-22-09 19:46 #4760Senior Member

Posts: 34Centennial and CAT
I tried to go to CAT for the first time last week and Lilly gave me a hard time about not having a "Card" or an appointment. She offered me some toothless brunette. She didn't do it for me so I walked. Called Maria at Centennial. She said that they might be open by this week after some additional small things get fixed. Anyone know if they did open? I haven't been able to make a drive by. I ended up on rte 60. Wish I called Ge's. Drew Jackie, cute face, A-B cups nice round firm ass. Into the Sauna then TS. Gave me a hard massage. Back walk. It was good. Nice tease before the flip. I didn't enjoy the High speed HE. Don't get me wrong, I finished, but it wasn't very sensual. Overall, too much for what it is. Hse fee 1, tip.4.
-
07-22-09 17:46 #4759Regular Member

Posts: 2Looking
Just joined enjoyed reading this forum. Looking to try out the new Thai place also. Will report on my quest.
-
07-22-09 16:08 #4758Senior Member

Posts: 34Lily's in Watertown
Ok I've been reading the site for a while but haven't written a review before.
I really like a good massage and usually find the short mechanical HE very anti-climactic. If I could get a good teasing build up, thats different. I haven't made it out to Leeza yet but hope to soon. Sounds like there is some teasing at WW but hit or miss depending who you see. But a couple months ago I stumbled across something fun at Lily's. Though not quite as stimulating as a great tease.
A couple months ago, I went to Lily's on Mt, Auburn in Watertown (they also seem to have a location on No. Beacon right by the square). The No beacon location is bigger (bigger rooms at least) and newer looking. Was empty when I poked my head in there recently just to look. I just had my 3rd session at the Mt Auburn location. All fun. Girl I see there is Joy. Thin, young-ish (late twenties, maybe early 30's) little english.
1/2 HR = $45
1 Hr = $60
1 1/2 HR = $90
TS = +$40 (or $30?)
First time I went I got the TS and the 1 hr. TS was fine but no washing of the privates. She gave me a wash cloth to wash myself. Bummer. I think she washed my ass. Its been a while. Dried off. Went to the room. Lie down. Asks hard or medium. I go for hard and mmmm this is a good massage. Thin girl with real strength in her hands fingers, arms. She gets up on the table sometimes and really leans into your back. Nice.
I was draped first time I was there but not 2nd and 3rd time, and I coulda perhaps lost the drape the first time if I pushed it. Sign in the room says you will be draped.
First time I was there I did the leg touch. Caress as she walked by. She ignored it or avoided sometimes. She spends 30 minutes on your back. More than I needed actually. And then she moved to my legs and does a really good leg muscle massage, doing some inner thigh with grazing strokes just touching the boys and/or fingers running right through your ass cheeks, just grazing your hole as she goes by, but it almost feels incidental and slight that its stimulating but not a tease per say. Shes working my muscles and tendons on inner thigh just along the boys but then works her way down the rest of the leg. So now I'm in the mood but the hour ends. I ask about the front and motion to my chest. She says she does front with 1 1/2 hour massage. Well I wanna see what that entails so I ask can she add it now. She asks and comes back and says ok I'll just pay when done.
So I flip. Draped first time I was there. Not other times. She starts a nice light oiled massage of my neck, then massaging my chest, pecs, grazing nipples but not focussing on them, but its all stimulating. I feel junior begin to grow. She works her way down my chest, my stomach, using pressure to drive blood or whatever into my crotch. She works my stomach, pushes on my pelvis below my waist. And I am growing hard. On the occasions that I was draped I now pulled the towel away to let me fly the flag high and mighty. Ignoring it all together she continues to work my chest, my stomach, pelvis, and then my inner thigh with one hand (feeling the back of he hand grazing the boys) and massaging my pelvis-pubic bone with the other. She hasnt touched junior at all. But meanwhile I feel the urgency build and build. She keeps going with what she is doing. And I explode. She continues the thigh massage briefly and then grabs a warm towel to clean up my leg, waist, and hands me a towel to clean up junior. She then continues the massage down the legs, feet, hands, and your done when the timer goes. So there is no direct genital touching. I guess all would be legal. But in 3 out of 3 times she worked to get this to happen. Very nice. On my 2nd and 3rd times, I asked her to do 1/2 hour on my back and 1/2 hour on the front. She is hesitant but does it. Think the boss has rules about 90 minutes for front.
There was never discussion of tip up front, there was never question of should I massage "there", so no special tip needed? What would have been right? I give $25 and she seems very happy and says I am very nice to the point that when I went there for a foot massage recently ($29.99) she told her friend and they both gave me simultaneous hand/back massage while my feet soaked. Her friend speaks better english and says they give me 2nd girl for free. But that was just for 10 minutes while my feet soaked. Joy then did my feet for the hour. But thats a separate massage.
So I dunno if the other girls at Lily's, this location or the other, are skilled in this art. I know its something special with Joy since I have never had this experience with any other massage. She is intentially doing what she does yet with no direct touching. Its more of a relaxing experience than completely stimulating. Its not a long tease. Its a great massage that really relaxes, Then a stimulating and relaxing front massage that some how forces fluids right out of you. Amazingly relaxing. Just lying there with my eyes closed and being worked on. Of course I suppose not everyone's body is wired the same and not every girl might be ask skilled so YMMV. But I just love it. Get the 90 minutes the first time. Experience the leg massage. Its good and then you can try for the 60 minute front/back in the future. Skip the TS. Not worth the time or cash in my opinion. Unless you are sweaty coming in. Be clean/fresh and I assume you will be fine. They would also do the TS after your massage if you want. But that seems like a waste.
I hadnt written this up in the past since it seems slightly off the beaten trail of what most are looking for but also was happy to have a find. But was in there yesterday and they were empty and she and friend asked me to tell others to come (in exchange for their free but short 2 girl massage).
-
07-22-09 09:43 #4757Senior Member

Posts: 327Angels
Been to Angels several times and she is worth it. Haven't been to the Thai place in Brighton, waiting to see the reports first. So far no extras there reported. Be a good guy and TOFTT. I know I have done so before.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
-
07-21-09 21:47 #4756Senior Member

Posts: 922Hit
Go to Angels.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
As I have stated before( with confirmation from trusted members) they are the gold standard.
Review the posts ( Amy and Angel are different in style)
I went today and still feel good!
PWH
-
07-21-09 21:42 #4755Senior Member

Posts: 2121Amy at angle, definite good time for rub and tug.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
Call first and insist on Amy
-
07-21-09 21:28 #4754Senior Member

Posts: 778Where to go
So I'm thinking of coming up to MA from RI to try your AMPs. Most of the ones here are all FS, which I do not want. After RTFF I'm between the Thai place in Brighton or maybe Angel's, which I'm aware is hit or miss.
-
07-21-09 19:16 #4753Senior Member

Posts: 520Fu Shen - Tuesday "Special"
It has been a while since I took a trip to Somerville, and since it is Tuesday, I decided to call Fu Shen to see if they still have their special (.5 for 1 hour). I should say that a couple of you told me via PM that Susan was great on Tuesdays, and I had never tried her. Also, heard that Lavender (also in Somerville) was decent, but I couldn't pass up the "discounted" massage.
I've been to Fu Shen about a dozen times, and whether it was a Tues or not, I've always been very happy with the medium-hard massage.
I called and told them I'd be there in 10 minutes, and drew a provider named Sophia. Rats, no Susan (I think my other choice was a guy -they do offer male massuesses for legit massages).
Sophia is mid-30's, kinda tall, but more or less average in most respects. OK face, nice long hair, and, well, wearing a lab-coat type thingy so no idea about the body, except that she is definitely not fat.
I lay down undraped, and we introduced ourselves... turns out her English is pretty limited, but she was able to ask me how I wanted the pressure. I wanted hard, but got medium. Frankly, i've been so tired, that I was in la-la land rather quickly, and the massage was very thorough, but I'll have to say not up to their previous standards. It did not really work the muscles at all, but it covered all the areas.
She used minimal oil, and covered back, neck, arms, and legs nicely. I will say on a positive note that her attention to my hands and feet was nice, since most providers do a perfunctory job there. But overall, the massage was just adequate, and my relaxation level probably had as much to do with how tired I am as with her skills.
Next, she wiped me down with a nice hot towel, and proceeded to do the shortest "tease" in the history of AMPs - after brushing my crack once or twice, she said to turn over. On the flip, she rubbed my belly, thighs, legs, and sides for about 30 seconds, then brushed the boys - there's the 2nd shortest tease in history...
She leaned over and whispered/motioned whether I wanted her to do "there" - of course I did. Here's where the "discount" is a farce... she said .8 - I think she knew I'd so 'no' to that, so instantly she said .6 - I was used to paying .5 or .6 previously since I knew that on Special Tuesdays the girls don't really get much of the fee... so I agreed to .6 but now wish I had tried for less.
She immediately went to work, and it was straight to the races, one-handed pumping action, with the other hand roaming my thighs and berries.
No build-up, no real sensuality, just a sprint to the finish.
Just an aside: I don't know if any of you remember LuLu or CoCo from the same place, but they did it exactly the opposite: gave a really good massage, but then they truly took pride in bringing you to the edge once or twice before the release. They may have been older and weren't much to look at, but they were just like Jessica at WW - you always left very happy, promising to return...
Sophia was more or less a machine (keep in mind the lab coat), and although I was able to finish, I was *almost* turned off to the point of not finishing.
Also, I could have used about 15-20 more seconds of "milking" to truly satisfy that part of things, but she got another hot towel and cleaned me off, again not totally. And here's the kicker: as I'm lying there post-pop, still kinda incapacitated from all the blood going tio one place, she said "all set"... no head/face massage, no decompression, nothing. We're done.
As I sat up (a little dazed), she thought about something, then spit out "w-w-water?" - so I said yes, just so I could have a sec to put on my underwear and come back to earth. When she came back, as I was dressing, I asked her how long she'd been there (trying to find out if she replaced Susan or not), but only was able to learn that she just came a couple days ago.
So, as a recap:
House fee: .5
pre-HE negotiated tip: .6
Total $.1
Girl: face: 6-7/10 body: n/a attitude: 6-7/10 English: 2/10 massage: 7/10 HE: 4/10 (being generous cuz it didn't hurt and I actually did finish)
Suggestion: for the same $.1 go to WW or Jasmine, or even try Lavander in the same area (i think there's been one review here). Or, try to make sure that Susan is your provider at Fu Shen, not Sophia. Then again, if you aren't as picky as me and can negotiate down to .4 for the tip, you may be perfectly happy with an average massage and pop for .9 on a tuesday???
Good luck and stay safe!
JP










Reply With Quote





