Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4754

    Where to go

    So I'm thinking of coming up to MA from RI to try your AMPs. Most of the ones here are all FS, which I do not want. After RTFF I'm between the Thai place in Brighton or maybe Angel's, which I'm aware is hit or miss.

  2. #4753

    Fu Shen - Tuesday "Special"

    It has been a while since I took a trip to Somerville, and since it is Tuesday, I decided to call Fu Shen to see if they still have their special (.5 for 1 hour). I should say that a couple of you told me via PM that Susan was great on Tuesdays, and I had never tried her. Also, heard that Lavender (also in Somerville) was decent, but I couldn't pass up the "discounted" massage.

    I've been to Fu Shen about a dozen times, and whether it was a Tues or not, I've always been very happy with the medium-hard massage.
    I called and told them I'd be there in 10 minutes, and drew a provider named Sophia. Rats, no Susan (I think my other choice was a guy -they do offer male massuesses for legit massages).

    Sophia is mid-30's, kinda tall, but more or less average in most respects. OK face, nice long hair, and, well, wearing a lab-coat type thingy so no idea about the body, except that she is definitely not fat.

    I lay down undraped, and we introduced ourselves... turns out her English is pretty limited, but she was able to ask me how I wanted the pressure. I wanted hard, but got medium. Frankly, i've been so tired, that I was in la-la land rather quickly, and the massage was very thorough, but I'll have to say not up to their previous standards. It did not really work the muscles at all, but it covered all the areas.

    She used minimal oil, and covered back, neck, arms, and legs nicely. I will say on a positive note that her attention to my hands and feet was nice, since most providers do a perfunctory job there. But overall, the massage was just adequate, and my relaxation level probably had as much to do with how tired I am as with her skills.

    Next, she wiped me down with a nice hot towel, and proceeded to do the shortest "tease" in the history of AMPs - after brushing my crack once or twice, she said to turn over. On the flip, she rubbed my belly, thighs, legs, and sides for about 30 seconds, then brushed the boys - there's the 2nd shortest tease in history...

    She leaned over and whispered/motioned whether I wanted her to do "there" - of course I did. Here's where the "discount" is a farce... she said .8 - I think she knew I'd so 'no' to that, so instantly she said .6 - I was used to paying .5 or .6 previously since I knew that on Special Tuesdays the girls don't really get much of the fee... so I agreed to .6 but now wish I had tried for less.

    She immediately went to work, and it was straight to the races, one-handed pumping action, with the other hand roaming my thighs and berries.
    No build-up, no real sensuality, just a sprint to the finish.

    Just an aside: I don't know if any of you remember LuLu or CoCo from the same place, but they did it exactly the opposite: gave a really good massage, but then they truly took pride in bringing you to the edge once or twice before the release. They may have been older and weren't much to look at, but they were just like Jessica at WW - you always left very happy, promising to return...

    Sophia was more or less a machine (keep in mind the lab coat), and although I was able to finish, I was *almost* turned off to the point of not finishing.

    Also, I could have used about 15-20 more seconds of "milking" to truly satisfy that part of things, but she got another hot towel and cleaned me off, again not totally. And here's the kicker: as I'm lying there post-pop, still kinda incapacitated from all the blood going tio one place, she said "all set"... no head/face massage, no decompression, nothing. We're done.

    As I sat up (a little dazed), she thought about something, then spit out "w-w-water?" - so I said yes, just so I could have a sec to put on my underwear and come back to earth. When she came back, as I was dressing, I asked her how long she'd been there (trying to find out if she replaced Susan or not), but only was able to learn that she just came a couple days ago.

    So, as a recap:
    House fee: .5
    pre-HE negotiated tip: .6
    Total $.1
    Girl: face: 6-7/10 body: n/a attitude: 6-7/10 English: 2/10 massage: 7/10 HE: 4/10 (being generous cuz it didn't hurt and I actually did finish)

    Suggestion: for the same $.1 go to WW or Jasmine, or even try Lavander in the same area (i think there's been one review here). Or, try to make sure that Susan is your provider at Fu Shen, not Sophia. Then again, if you aren't as picky as me and can negotiate down to .4 for the tip, you may be perfectly happy with an average massage and pop for .9 on a tuesday???

    Good luck and stay safe!

    JP

  3. #4752

    Looking Up Credentials on a Provider Info

    Just for FYI:

    You can go to the state website for registation of massage therapists.

    Look up licenses by either #, name or town. You can get the whole list for say Quincy or Watertown. Or If you know you masseuse' s name you can enter it.

    If anyone is doing any intel work.

    Figure if there are any licensed gals working out there they may be working under an alias.

  4. #4751

    Sarah Stunning

    Sorry about the oversight. At the time I saw her, the fee was $150 for 1 hr sensual massage. I gave her $50 tip, but none was requested. I really enjoyed her company, so it was worth it for me. i don't usually tip these days.

    I believe that there are some reviews posted on TER on Sarah.

    As for Delphine, i haven't heard or seen any news or rumors about her. I
    believe that she has retired.

    (in response to PMs)


    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues
    I have seen her, and she is a sexy, petite beauty. She provides one of the best sensual massages I've ever had (Delphine the only one better) and excellent finish. She's a little too far away for me to see her too often, but I'm planning on seeing her again.

    She works off a massage table, allows some limited roamin. She has 4 reviews on TER.

  5. #4750

    In town for business

    I'm staying in a hotel on the Rt 128 belt... Have a rental car and looking for some suggestions between Woburn & Waltham? All the info would be greatly appreciated.

    If you Boston guys ever want to see some sunshine and are coming to out to AZ I can return the favor with some good intel that would save you some trouble.

  6. #4749
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodyworker1
    Thanks for the report last month, there won't any service in the area guys!
    These reports have been around so long. If LEO wanted to bust them he would have.

    Canton, Needham (across from Midas) and a couple of others got busted. Most have been around for "years" and in RI places like Lilly's ave pd association stickers in the waiting room.

    I'm sure most cops like a R & T now and then just like the rest of us. If no one complains they don't care.

  7. #4748

    Nicely Put

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Pratt
    Guys, come on - This post (and her first, unintelligible one) has GOT to be from a provider who is concerned that our little forum is going to attract unwanted attention to her AMP, wherever that may be.

    To the young lady who wrote it: Let me just re-assure you, that we all keep it under the radar and the readers sharing information are mostly trusted members, and you are no more likely to get busted because someone mentions your place in this forum.
    You should be more concerned with continuing to provide good service, and with keeping your girls and customers SAFE and HAPPY.

    And, since I've got your attention, you might consider running specials since the going rate of $70 for an hour massage is becoming less and less affordable for all of us on this forum. Even $10 or $20 off would probably increase your business (without attracting uncle Leo in any way).

    Stay Safe,

    JP
    Jp

    I could not have said it better myself!

    Note to poster: Positive reviews/posts here will increase your business, simple as that.

    Regarding LEO, my guess is they have bigger fish to fry (except in Canton! )

    PwH

  8. #4747
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Pratt
    Guys, come on. This post has GOT to be from a provider who is concerned that our little forum is going to attract unwanted attention to her AMP, wherever that may be.

    To the young lady who wrote it: Let me just re-assure you, that we all keep it under the radar and the readers sharing information are mostly trusted members, and you are no more likely to get busted because someone mentions your place in this forum.

    You should be more concerned with continuing to provide good service, and with keeping your girls and customers SAFE and HAPPY.

    And, since I've got your attention, you might consider running specials since the going rate of $70 for an hour massage is becoming less and less affordable for all of us on this forum. Even $10 or $20 off would probably increase your business (without attracting uncle Leo in any way).

    Stay Safe,

    JP
    Thanks for the report last month, there won't any service in the area guys!

  9. #4746

    It's obvious, isn't it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodyworker1
    Hey,

    Anyone tell me uncle LEO would appreciate you guys for all these reports?
    Guys, come on - This post (and her first, unintelligible one) has GOT to be from a provider who is concerned that our little forum is going to attract unwanted attention to her AMP, wherever that may be.

    To the young lady who wrote it: Let me just re-assure you, that we all keep it under the radar and the readers sharing information are mostly trusted members, and you are no more likely to get busted because someone mentions your place in this forum.
    You should be more concerned with continuing to provide good service, and with keeping your girls and customers SAFE and HAPPY.

    And, since I've got your attention, you might consider running specials since the going rate of $70 for an hour massage is becoming less and less affordable for all of us on this forum. Even $10 or $20 off would probably increase your business (without attracting uncle Leo in any way).

    Stay Safe,

    JP
    Last edited by Jimmy Pratt; 07-20-09 at 21:11. Reason: clarification

  10. #4745

    Marlboro AMP

    Just drove past the AMP on Winthrop Rd (see my review from about a month ago)... there was a (small) sign on the door that said "healing massage therapy has moved - no further info available".

    I called their number when I got home (didn't have it with me earlier, which is why I had tried a drop-in) - first time, generic voicemail, 2nd try, she (Susan?) answered. She asked my name, and must have had my number saved, because she told me that she was moving, but would call me tomorrow to tell me where the new place is.

    So, if you're in Marlboro and feeling the itch, you should go down to Millbury for now - it's probably 20 minutes away. I'll try to report back when/if they are back up and running. It was a nice alternative if you aren't in the Quincy/Boston/Waltham areas. Typical service comparable to WW or Jasmine.

    JP

  11. #4744

    Oc

    Went to Ocean in Q (Newport Ave).

    Got "mary" for strong massage. Looks ok, age late 30s or early 40s. Not much tease before flip. After flip I motion for HE and she gets oil. Allows roaming and sucking on boobs. Seems to enjoy it. Able to roam below a little also inside the pants.

    Jerry booked the call, but he was not there. No negotiations for HE. Tipped.5 since I did some extra roaming. Hse fee =.5

    Good attitude, no call interuptions, full hour, no haggle. Will return.

    Ads are in CL-therapeutic or pm me if needed.

  12. #4743
    Quote Originally Posted by Momo Epez
    I am not sure about the Kingston Mall. ( anyone?)
    I will repost my January posting:
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...all#post755928

    Top 5 Reasons to Avoid Oceanspa Massage in Mall
    #5 - Section dividers in wide open mall retail space mean you're on Mall Ass-Cam!

    #4 -No mood music, only "cheery" mall music and whiny kids

    #3 - Forget oil or lotion, only vaseline!

    #2 - Fluorescent lights bright enough to tan with makes an elevator look warm and inviting

    And now, ladies and mongers, the #1 reason to avoid Oceanspa massage located in the Independence Mall...

    #1 - Guy with attitude named Jerry who made your appointment also gives your massage

    (I *wish* I was making this up)

  13. #4742

    Sarah Stunning

    I have seen her, and she is a sexy, petite beauty. She provides one of the best sensual massages I've ever had (Delphine the only one better) and excellent finish. She's a little too far away for me to see her too often, but I'm planning on seeing her again.

    She works off a massage table, allows some limited roamin. She has 4 reviews on TER.


    Quote Originally Posted by Roaminrnd
    Hi Guys:

    Does anyone info on this one?

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...Ad?oid=1872542

    I contacted her by email and she asks for a name and verifiable phone number berfore giving out any info...

  14. #4741

    Alphabet Update

    Called the automile aphabet spa the other day to see if there was any new talent to try out. Was given the names Eve and Dominique. Given the description (yup, I ask for descriptions) Dominique sounds like one of the ladies from Mandala. However, I am not sure of the Eve description since I never met her. Anyone know if she is back? I heard alot about her.

  15. #4740

    New Ocean Spa in Weymouth

    This is the third Ocean Spa. It just opened in Weymouth on Rte 18. (check cl for address) I called late afternoon last Friday and was told by a man to come back in half an hour. I did and got Cindy. She was attractive in her late 30s or maybe early 40s, wearing all black top and jersey pants. She had the roundest ass I have felt on an asian woman. Probably B cups.

    The massage was good. She let me roam above her clothes, so I thought we had a game going. But alas, after the flip she gave me the whisper, sorry they don't allow that here. Not that she did not want to do it mind you. But the owners did not allow it. Which made me even more frustrated. Her name is Cindy and she says she just arrived from NY the day before. You know she gives happy endings. If any one else has gotten one here, please report it. I have seen reports of HEendings in the Newport Ave location. I am not sure about the Kingston Mall. ( anyone?)

    This place had a typical new store set up with walls that go to 8/10 of the way up. You can hear your neighbor snore.

    Paid .60 to the house and .20 tip. She kept apologizing and I must have given her my sorriest looking sad puppy look and it still did not get me anything. Oh well, back to the regulars.
    Last edited by Momo Epez; 07-19-09 at 23:41. Reason: add info

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape