Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,116 to 11,130 of 13126
-
07-07-09 13:56 #2011Senior Member

Posts: 36Crystal @ Torresdale
Had a bad experience on Torresdale a few weeks ago with Crystal. She was hanging out near Wawa. She took me to her place (owned by "John"). Agreed .2 for bbbj and .1 for the room. she asked for money upfront, and i agreed (a mistake). Her tone was arrogant and unaccomodating. she said you get five minutes. needless to say we couldn't accomplish anything. and upon exit "John" demanded .2 and i gave in to avoid creating a scene. Something peculiar about her- she was checking out her hair every 15 seconds on the glasses of parked cars. total damage .4, and the incident turned me off big time. Anyway, it was partly my fault.
-
07-06-09 19:46 #2010Senior Member

Posts: 225touche brotha!
Originally Posted by Dj Hunter
I have concluded that I'm just not built to monger, In my brief times at the attempt it seems that in order for me not to get played with by these chicks I have to almost become ogre-like, utterly brutish, selfish and overtly rude and crude. I simply am not that guy and when I'm just my regular 'nice guy' self, those girls start playing their games not to dissimilar to what 'leewantsoral' experienced.
Lee I know exactly what you are talking about regarding how you feel inside after going on a mission to bust a nut and the decisions made by both parties to finish the deal, I'm reminded that we are scouting in a part of town where lots of people live hard lives and make their income on the street hustle more than not and so have personalities that are shaped accordingly. Often if they dont try to get over they are sure someone will try to get over on them, and our willingness to give up money for a BJ leaves us looking like ready marks much of the time. I can wager you that some other local guy would have kicked her ass rather than say "fukkit, keep it" to the $40. Evidently it's easy money in your world but someone along the EL will gladly scar his knuckles rather than lose that. Believe me, if she got $40 that easily, she'll try that again with another dude!
"use what they got, to get what they want". Reciprocate in kind!
P.S-
I sympathize and all but dont be instigating to boost the street price to $40, hell not so long ago it was $20 as I recall. $40 wont change the behavior but will allow our fellow mongers to monger twice as long, and $40 for 15-20mins is more than I earn in my square world, not to mention the income tax, soc sec and local tax extracted from it. From my brief experience out here more-easier money does not translate into a higher level of effort at all. Keep that shit low and dont stir up a hornets nest, we'll all regret it, many of them will only buy twice as many drugs and trick less! lol
-
07-06-09 17:21 #2009Senior Member

Posts: 307Dude, this hobby forces all of us to eventually confront the "less humane" side of ourselves, likely because we become completely selfish. There have been a few situations that made me second guess what the hell I'm doing soliciting sex, some that even made me leave the game for months. I remember going with a SW back to her hotel room and seeing her aunt shooting heroin and looking sickly. All I could think was "HIV" and that scared me enough to leave the game for two months. I also remember fucking an SW in her bedroom while her young children banged on the door for her to come out. I really felt like shit afterwards, but beforehand I was in that drunken stupor of lust.
Originally Posted by Leewantsoral
Put simply, our dicks make us complete idiots (at times). We talk about how women are the most emotionally irrational creatures, while we let our noodles turn us into far greater irrational creatures, and we put others at risk exposing ourselves to who knows what kind of diseases, among other dangers, all to bust that glorious nut. But, such is the game.
-
07-05-09 22:15 #2008Senior Member

Posts: 143Torresdale Lynn
After running up and down the K for what seems like forever, i decided to give up and head home. I had hit the K at about 8pm and made several passes along the stroll. I went by the Huntingdon Station and spotted an attractive WSW on the steps. She had nice long legs and a short tank top, i thought i had hit the jackpot. I pull to the side and she got in. She said she was "sick" and needed to stop a few blocks to pick something up. Her name is Jane by the way, about late twentyish with curly blond hair.Long story short; I told her a date was not a good idea at this time and i dropped her of where i found her.To bad though, as she had a nice body.
Anyway, back to Lynn. As i drove past the seven eleven i spotted a female figure lurking on the side street just down a little from the store itself. My SW senses have gotten so fine tuned from when i started out. Lynn is a WSW average looks and is about 30 if i had to guess. She lives in the area and she says she is recently homeless. We pull onto a nearby street and got down to a BBBJCIM. Averge service but i gave her a down on her luck fee of $40. I usually go for about 30 but i was feeling sympathetic.
Better can be had on the K, but i always jump at the chance to sample the Torresdale Ave wares.
-
07-04-09 09:52 #2007Senior Member

Posts: 28Kristy
Picked-up WSW on KA and E Sedgley. I don't usually do a scoop right on KA but it was pretty late and no LEO in sight. Kristy is 5'6" pretty (8), thin/petite, under 30yr. Dirty Blonde, small breasts wearing really nice black tank top with tiny white shorts. Agreed to trade a Jax & a Linc for BBBJ. She new a nice quiet spot. Very nice oral skilz BBBJ CIM WS. This young damsel has a really nice tight ass too. Told her I would look for her again. Did not get digits. I stopped asking for digits because numbers are usually dead when you call them anyway.
-
07-03-09 01:18 #2006Senior Member

Posts: 214Torresdale Cheryl
Has a great date with Cheryl last night. She's a very cool talented lady. A very GFE experience. It was on a sad note that I left her. She had court today and likely was sentenced to jail time. She may not be around for several months. Hopefully it won't be for too long as she; s terrific.
-
07-02-09 10:45 #2005Senior Member

Posts: 104More Selina
Yesterday, I had an FS date with Selina, whom I earlier described as "a short WSW with fairly long dark hair, a voluptuous figure, and a penchant for dressy clothes unusual in the Somerset neighborhood where she lived for a long time." It was a very good date—easily in the same league as my best recent ones. I'll add to the description that she has a sacred heart tat over her left boob.
She now lives in the Westmoreland Street neighborhood a few blocks West of Kensington. The date took place at her crib. She has always kept a low profile. But I gather that for the persistent she is findable these days on the part of the K nearest her new digs.
-
07-02-09 09:07 #2004Senior Member

Posts: 25Kelly & Niki
Kelly & Niki are close friends, from working the K, they Live/share a place Etc.
Originally Posted by Runnow
Last night was suppose to be the 2 again, but only kelly, dropped her off again this morning on my way to work after an evening of fun, something going on between them, not sure, only herd Kelly's venting her side of the story, but it sounds like NiKi going down Hill fast,
Kelly now has a phone, but not set up yet.Last edited by Vin Wal; 07-02-09 at 13:34. Reason: Spelling
-
07-02-09 02:34 #2003Regular Member

Posts: 13Sherry
So its been a while since I have had a dream about the K. This last one was weird in so many ways. First to start off, I leave work pretty late so I arrive around 1:30 and start driving. I didn't even know if I really wanted to go there as I am torn all the time about it. When I get home, I feel like shit and really stupid for taking the risks in the whole process. No matter how smart I think I am about things, I keep letting my dick get me duped or get me into dumb situations. I really prefer to call dates instead of picking them up on the K. (any help with digits for good performers would be so appreciated! )
This is a myriad of dumb decisions and judgement calls.
So I start strolling for about 30 minutes and there are a bunch of girls walking around, but nothing that catches my eye. I did the whole stroll from one side of the K to the other. I usually stop at Front and then turn around. Not sure if there is usually anything off the K or not. Some nights are very slow and it would feel better to not be driving on the K itself. My car is kinda easy to identify so its risky for me. I also can't get a handle on the best areas without looking at a map!
I roll up near 7-11 and I see a really cute blond standing on the corner. She is looking at me and I am waiting at a red light across the way. I decide to roll into the parking lot and park and go inside. She walks up to my window, (which I don't like because I don't want that type of attention) and asks me if I have change for a dollar. I take a good look at her face and she is really pretty.
For realistic people on this board, when I say really pretty I mean actually really pretty in normal, real world standards; not "mongering on the K " standards. No offense to anyone, but some of the girls I have seen in some of the pics her have sub standard looks. So this girl looks like a typical girl you might meet anywhere, so I'm deeply intrigued. Nice body and wearing brown sweats and a denim jacket. Hair is long, blond and attractive. Sexy lips but no lipstick. Very toned down and naturally soft skin on her face. She tells me her name is Sherry.
I roll into 7-11 and she meets me at my car as I come out. Hops in and asks to use a phone. (first warning I miss) she is also pretty high at this point already or really really tired. I asked her if she is ok and she says she is beat tired. I asked her if she knew somewhere we can go. I didn't want to do a date in the car. She says yes and we roll to an apt at an undisclosed location. I pay the $10 for the room, and we head up. She pulls out her bong and grabs a hit. She was not very personable and was talking a little weird and slurred already. I should have just walked out.
I am a friendly guy and always try to talk it up with a girl so they feel comfy and also to warm them up to me. The more they like ya, the better they perform for you. I was still excited because I just couldn't wait to get my throbbing cock in her mouth. She tells me she charges $50. I put $20 on the table. She says, what is that? I say its half. Do a great job and DT and I'll have more for you. She keeps slurring that she charges at least $40.
I personally have no problem with $40 for BBBJ. Its risky for the girl and fuck, its still $110 less than an AMP and in many cases more fun. The girls deserve it guys, cmon! So I put the $40 down. (big mistake as she is now paid anyway)
Her technique wasn't actually bad. She could DT a little bit but she clearly wasn't into it and even stopped literally 1 minute in, to ask me when I was gonna finish. I tried to be lighthearted about it and said I won't be able to finish if you don't put better effort in and NOT ask me that question. Her response, was "I just wanna get paid." My instinct was to get pissed but I remembered my cock was in her mouth so I didn't wanna rock the boat. Fact is I just couldn't get off now as I was annoyed.
I tried to explain to her that if she puts more energy into it, and makes me get off and lets me have some fun, I'll keep coming back with $40 every couple of damn days, but that at this point, fuck it, I wasn't interested anymore. I was pissed after all, but really at myself for being a tart. I was still honestly annoyed so I said, "listen you keep the money, you obviously need it but its a shame that you don't give a crap about trying to make this a good experience for me, as you could have made even more"
As soon as I said that she got interested again but my pants were up and I was walking out. Fuck that shit. She had a one track mind. Bad experience and I recommend to stay away from her.
So I go down to my car and as I walk to it, I see a very attractive Puerto Rican girl with dirty blondish hair walking towards me asking me if I had a light. She has sexy eyes, soft thick lips for the suckin, and just an overall sexy demeanor. Oh and she has a baby boy with her. WTF! She was literally walking around on the street at 2:15 am with a baby in a stroller. Poor kid was asleep in the stroller as mommy is walking around looking for a fix.
She was super fine and we were talking a bit about my previous bad experience. She made it clear to me that she could do a great job for me and I explained to her I like it deep, sloppy and sexy. She was totally into it but I indicated this was not the right thing to do. She wanted to leave her kid with the dudes in the apartment while we go upstairs into a room, and was willing to do it for $10. WTF!
At this point I wanted to jam my hard guy down her throat so bad so I gave her $10 (told her it was all I had but I had $20 more to give her for a good job) she insisted the guys in the apt are her close friends and it was ok. She pulled the "stay here" line while she was gonna set it up.
Needless to say after 10 minutes waiting I drove off totally dejected with myself. What the fuck was I thinking? I was really upset about the kid and the fact that he wasn't at home in bed like other kids. He was only 2 yrs old and his mom was putting him into horrible situations I'm sure, and putting him at risk. Driving home I was REALLY pissed at myself. The shit our dicks can make us do is fucking scary. I would have literally face fucked this chick in the room next door while her baby was sleeping.
The whole night was a fucking bad decision after another, leaving me questioning my own damn humanity. At least until I have the next urge to hit the K or a good AMP again.
I justify this shit in my mind sometimes in many different ways, but this was a night of complete weakness and an awful reflection on me. I still feel bad about so much of it. This fucking habit can be so fun, and so miserable at the same time. This is why I hate going to the K sometimes. Sorry to be a downer everyone, but I figured we should share the good stories and the bad/reflective ones too.
If anyone can PM me any digits for trusted, safe girls Id appreciate it. I don't have much to offer in return. I can give a phone # to nicole but she is a fucking needle user and an idiot. She calls my phone sometimes and I yelled at her to never ever do that again. I don't think giving her number to anyone is a good thing for me to do unless someone REALLY wants it.
-
07-01-09 23:55 #2002Senior Member

Posts: 228Talent
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
Some of these girls are very talented. I knew a few that could program thier numbers in my phone faster than I could delete them once they got out of my car!
By the way does anyone have Kelly's last name (PM please). I wonder if she knows Niki from work. It seems to be the only thing that would make sense.
-
07-01-09 12:31 #2001Senior Member

Posts: 28Nikki/Johanna Sighting
I'd seen all of CJ's photo spreads and read many a report on Nikki aka Johanna, but I'd never seen her on the Ave with my own two eyes until yesterday afternoon at about 7:30 or so. She was strolling around the park at Kensington & Orleans in capris-styled jeans and a red top, looking quite good. She really is a great looking girl up close; the street life has yet to be too unkind to her. And knowing now she pals with cute blondie Kelly, I wouldn't mind trying to make that threesome happen!
Sadly, I was on my way to a non-mongering date, so I couldn't partake. Next time (if there is one) I shall not pass up the opportunity. I almost considered cancelling my date and diving in head first with Nikki. Some old habits die hard, no?
-
06-30-09 19:20 #2000Senior Member

Posts: 2334Guilty as "charged"
I am technologically challenged.
Sometimes my camera runs out of juice (lithium rechargeable battery), and perhaps it requires resetting completely then, because there is no reserve power. I know that in the middle of my date with Holly my camera ran out of power and I had to use my recharger. You can see it in some of the shots as I wasn't very careful in hiding it. So it is quite possible that day that there could have been some wildly different dates on my camera because I never change them. You also have to keep in mind that my computer sometimes assigns a date based on when I download and/or edit and/or post a pic. To tell you the truth I never paid that much attention. If it makes a difference I will try to see if I can figure out how to set the date properly on my camera.
I can tell you for sure that giving net stalkers the slip never occurred to me, and all the dates I stated that my SW dates occurred were accurate.
Runnow, as to sending a girl over to set any electronic thing of mine she chooses, great idea, as long as she can multi-task. :-)~
Originally Posted by Runnow
Originally Posted by Davey1965
-
06-30-09 08:41 #1999Senior Member

Posts: 1384Never looked at dates on photos, but it is interesting to see when
Originally Posted by Runnow
actually taken. Well I may be getting old but I think Supers mind
is going alot faster than mine is. Either that or you have one
really fucked up camera. In the same day there can be up to an 11
day difference between girls that were shot just hours apart from each
other.
-
06-30-09 07:19 #1998Senior Member

Posts: 1384Darn, I knew I should have waited. I just set up a date via cell with Jamey
Originally Posted by Vin Wal
and no sooner I hung up I saw Kelly. She gave me the wave and look as
to being disappointed I didn't stop for her. It's been about 2 months
since I last dated her and about ready again. I most likely would have
asked her about Niki as I know they travel together at times. I'll have
to keep my eye out for her over the weekend.
-
06-29-09 20:14 #1997Senior Member

Posts: 228Worse than Davey
Well that blew about an hour of great research if I do say so my self. I analysed pictures as far back as April and found that either the date was obscured or just different from the date that you stated that you had taken them. I figured that since you weren't off by any consistent amount of time you were trying to give the net stalkers the slip. That camera must be losing time on you. I guess that's fine as long as it does not lose any pictures.
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
Anyway, great pictures but I might have to send a girl to your house to set the date on your Camera, phone and DVD player (Hopefully you have replaced the VCR player)!











Reply With Quote






