Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1855

    Shady but worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Victor
    With my $ a little short these days i found someone reasonable on tazlist. Hooked up with Jada, about 33 5'-2'', 130lbs, white female for a no rush cardate bbbj for 5. Shes in south boston near jfk. No drama no rush will repeat again. Her voice is a little raspy but she looks ok. I'll be looking for full service next time and report more info if i get any.
    This note caught my eye, and I liked the pics so I called her up. I don't like car dates (had a close call a few years back) so I opted for the incall. Told her I wanted BJ and FS. 100 she said. I get to the address she tells me in on the Roxbury/Dorchester line. I call her and she says she'll be at the door in a minute. I walk to the address, climb the stairs, and sure enough their is a sign on the door that says "Building condemned unfit for human occupation." As I am standing on the porch of this condemned building I am starting to reconsider the hobby lol thinking why the hell do I put myself into these positions. She calls me and tells me to go around back and she meets me at the back door. Good looking girl, sweet ass. It gets a little shadier. When we get upstairs there is a dude in the hallway (supposedly he owns the building and is renovating it) and he is like hey man how are you. Ummmmm okay not feeling it. So she leads me off to a side room with a bed in it, gets undressed, and more than makes up for the shadiness with her enthusiastic service. BBBJ, FS any position, finish BBBJCIMS. She is also into DATY but I wasn't feeling it. I'd go back, although I'm not really feeling the location for obvious reasons.

  2. #1854
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Victor
    With my $ a little short these days i found someone reasonable on tazlist. Hooked up with Jada, about 33 5'-2'', 130lbs, white female for a no rush cardate bbbj for 5. Shes in south boston near jfk. No drama no rush will repeat again. Her voice is a little raspy but she looks ok. I'll be looking for full service next time and report more info if i get any.
    I have a date setup with her tonight for some full service fun.

  3. #1853

    Jada on Tazlist

    With my $ a little short these days i found someone reasonable on tazlist. Hooked up with Jada, about 33 5'-2'', 130lbs, white female for a no rush cardate bbbj for 5. Shes in south boston near jfk. No drama no rush will repeat again. Her voice is a little raspy but she looks ok. I'll be looking for full service next time and report more info if i get any.

  4. #1852

    Brandi Belle spam

    Quote Originally Posted by Ho Hunter 328
    I doubt it's really her, not at those rates anyway. I know there are some porn stars that escort on the side (Sarah Blake for example), but they charge a lot more than $200 an hour.

    From her FAQ on her real web page:


    Besides, Brandi Belle is 25 years old...
    Looks like you're right Ho Hunter. I googled the number and the same ad pops up in the St. Louis and San Jose backpages, both on the same dates as the Boston ad. It's just someone from her website scheming to get people to sign up. If it's too good to be true.

  5. #1851

    Anyone?

    Has anyone seen this one before?

    I've seen the ad a few times and curious about the validity.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ads/1225206724.html

  6. #1850
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsmittty
    Saw her ad on backpage saying that she's in town for a couple weeks. However, it says you have to subscribe to her website in order to see her. Has anyone tried seeing her yet?

    Here's the ad: http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...Ad?oid=1828536
    I doubt it's really her, not at those rates anyway. I know there are some porn stars that escort on the side (Sarah Blake for example), but they charge a lot more than $200 an hour.

    From her FAQ on her real web page:
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandi Belle
    Question 6: Can I meet you sometime?

    Most likely not, I am a home body, I play WoW and Diablo all day, besides that, it's kinda weird LOL
    Besides, Brandi Belle is 25 years old...

  7. #1849

    Brandi Belle in town?

    Saw her ad on backpage saying that she's in town for a couple weeks. However, it says you have to subscribe to her website in order to see her. Has anyone tried seeing her yet?

    Here's the ad: http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...Ad?oid=1828536

  8. #1848

    North Shore TOFTT

    Hey Irish,

    Same thing happened to me with "Beth" who was going by "Elizabeth" at the time. Talk, Talk, Talk, Eventually managed a "rough" HJ/BJ combo before a very skittish FS on her part. She was dressed the same way as you described (half slip, panties, thigh highs.)

    Here's the kicker.. 2 yrs. Later I call "Kate." Long story short: it is the same woman who was "Beth" that shows up. I don't know if she remembered me and I didn't say anything to her about prior meeting. She still had the gift of gab and the session was a bit better than the first time. HJ/BJ and a doggie finish that made her howl a bit.

    She still poss on CL as Kate or "Mature Lady."

  9. #1847

    THe Ultimate TOFTT

    Hey Irish, I've been there. Great Review.

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Male2
    Talk about tofft. For a couple of weeks I exchanged emails with a Craigslist advertiser for the North Shore. Then we talked on the phone a couple of times. She goes by the name Beth. She lives in NH so it was a long drive for her to the North Shore. She asked for $250 and I thought too much but then thought it's a long drive so give her the extra money. She gets to my place and begins to talk. And talk and talk and talk. I was incredulous as she chewed up at least 45 minutes just talking on and on. I thought about giving her $30 or $40 for her trouble and telling her I had changed my mind but she had picked up the money about 5 minutes after she came in. So I figured I'd just wait her out and at least get some of my money's worth. Finally, we got down to business and in between mouthfuls she would stop and start rambling on again about one thing or another. It was definitely a mood killer. The total time spent on business was about 15 or 20 minutes but it was about 1 hour and 5 minutes before we were dressed and sitting up again so the total time she was at my place was a little over 2 hours. That's how much she droned on and on. In the end, I decided to get myself off and just had her play with the boys. When she got undressed she had this half slip on, panties, and thigh high stockings. She eventually lowered the top of the half slip and when I reached for a handful, she "inadvertently" let her upper arm fall over my hand and I barely got a little rub of a nipple. I tried to put my hand in her crotch but she "absentmindedly" kept her thighs together and my hand was trapped. I decided to take care of business myself just to get it over and done with so she would leave. This was probably the worst experience I have had for the money spent. It's always a gamble on the first time but I deserve a gold star for this experience. I just kept hanging on hoping it would get better and incredulous at just how it was continuing. This is my first toftt report and I hope it will be my last.

  10. #1846

    Roxane in 495N/95N

    Roxane in 495N/95N area. Incall in motel. Is thinner and looks better in person than in photos. Nice breasts. Not hard body but good body. She advertises as dom but basically is dom/fetish/GFE+. FS/BJ with cover. DATY. She has toys/strapon. Enema is available but bring your own gear. Accepts fingers in her backdoor, etc. Didn't ask about Greek but suspect it is available. No upselling. 140.00 for 60 minutes. 180.00 for 90 minutes or 60 minutes with FS. 320.00 for 180 minutes with FS. Four or five good TER reviews. Very accommodating. She smokes during session.

  11. #1845

    Tender

    I met with Aubrey, she goes by the name of tender when she works at Cheaters, RI. I have been trying to see her outside of the Club.She lives in MA. Like always Service perfect, Everything covered. (I like my lick bare). She's so good at it , I forgot the rain coat was on. Great gal, very friendly and nice body.

    Recommended.

    She's a keeper.

    perfomace 9
    look 9
    body 8

    damage 150 an hour.

  12. #1844

    North Shore TOFTT

    Talk about tofft. For a couple of weeks I exchanged emails with a Craigslist advertiser for the North Shore. Then we talked on the phone a couple of times. She goes by the name Beth. She lives in NH so it was a long drive for her to the North Shore. She asked for $250 and I thought too much but then thought it's a long drive so give her the extra money. She gets to my place and begins to talk. And talk and talk and talk. I was incredulous as she chewed up at least 45 minutes just talking on and on. I thought about giving her $30 or $40 for her trouble and telling her I had changed my mind but she had picked up the money about 5 minutes after she came in. So I figured I'd just wait her out and at least get some of my money's worth. Finally, we got down to business and in between mouthfuls she would stop and start rambling on again about one thing or another. It was definitely a mood killer. The total time spent on business was about 15 or 20 minutes but it was about 1 hour and 5 minutes before we were dressed and sitting up again so the total time she was at my place was a little over 2 hours. That's how much she droned on and on. In the end, I decided to get myself off and just had her play with the boys. When she got undressed she had this half slip on, panties, and thigh high stockings. She eventually lowered the top of the half slip and when I reached for a handful, she "inadvertently" let her upper arm fall over my hand and I barely got a little rub of a nipple. I tried to put my hand in her crotch but she "absentmindedly" kept her thighs together and my hand was trapped. I decided to take care of business myself just to get it over and done with so she would leave. This was probably the worst experience I have had for the money spent. It's always a gamble on the first time but I deserve a gold star for this experience. I just kept hanging on hoping it would get better and incredulous at just how it was continuing. This is my first toftt report and I hope it will be my last.

  13. #1843
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117

    Exotic Geisha Girls

    exoticgeishagirls.com or their backpage listing: http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...Ad?oid=1779778

    Add in a report that I have seen all 4 of the girls, some multiple times: Annie, Stephanie, Gigi, and Connie. They are located near downtown Boston.

    Annie: slim, size A, age around 26-28. Specialty includes taking a mouthful of warm water and giving bbbj. Will also give bbbj while in shower. During massage, will use tongue to lick you all over. Decent massage.

    Stephanie: medium, size C, age around 28-30. Will use boobs and tongue to massage your back, otherwise not much of a massage. Specialty includes putting raincoat on with mouth during bbbj.

    Gigi: medium, size B, age 28-30. Will take shower with you but otherwise pretty mechanical. Least favorite of the group, as she has somewhat "manly" looking-face and a deep voice. Not my cup of tea and I would suggest to avoid rather than go in and wonder...

    Connie: slim-medium, size C, age 24. Will take shower with you. Specialty includes a real massage. She was cracking my neck and back with her elbows. She has this technique where she applied lotion on the back and slid back and forth with her knees to the massage. (I asked for hard) Also, allowed 69 and bbbj.

    Have fun!

  14. #1842

    Red head...

    Check out Erin....crimsonlass

    http://crimsonlass.rare-playmate.com/inside.php

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=103240



    Quote Originally Posted by Boartbuttlover
    My friend is desperate for a redhead, but good quality redhead. Only 2% of the population is naturally redhead. It's hard to find a good quality one. He almost saw Vanya Divine just before she went on vacation, but she never came back. Even took down her website in January.

    Anyway, does anyone know a natural (or really good dye job) redhead and this has to be an incall?

  15. #1841

    Redhead?

    My friend is desperate for a redhead, but good quality redhead. Only 2% of the population is naturally redhead. It's hard to find a good quality one. He almost saw Vanya Divine just before she went on vacation, but she never came back. Even took down her website in January.

    Anyway, does anyone know a natural (or really good dye job) redhead and this has to be an incall?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape