Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1859

    As Michael Corleone said: "Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in."

    Welcome back BKB1

    It is hard to retire, something about the chase, the ladies and the variety!

    It will be a pleasure to read your reports again.

    Stay safe and play safe,
    TH



    Quote Originally Posted by Bk British 01
    The last girl didn't work out so here I am. I've been thinking about for quite some time so I too looked at Jada on Tazlist. I called her up and opted for the cardate since it lets me control the environment. Besides all I wanted was a BJ so where better than the comfort of my own vehicle.

    When I picked her up she did have a little bit of an attitude and was extremely rough around the edges and I'm thinking the worst is just beginning. I countered by saying that I don't do this often and I like to find a regular girl. What sells me to come back is not so much her technique but rather how nice and attentive the girl is. This immediately changed her song and she truly said "Well if that's the case lets start all over." She went into the nice girl routine which I was willing to buy.

    She offered a BBBJCIMWS and did a FANTASTIC job at as well. I seem to be able to get FS around where I work so I don't always opt for that but it did cross mind as a maybe for next time with this chick.

    Be careful out there guys.

  2. #1858
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Victor
    With my $ a little short these days i found someone reasonable on tazlist. Hooked up with Jada, about 33 5'-2'', 130lbs, white female for a no rush cardate bbbj for 5. Shes in south boston near jfk. No drama no rush will repeat again. Her voice is a little raspy but she looks ok. I'll be looking for full service next time and report more info if i get any.
    FS was very good, better than I thought it was. As Tim said, the building is condemmed, but at least I did not meet anyone else while I was there.

  3. #1857

    Back from retirerment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Victor
    With my $ a little short these days i found someone reasonable on tazlist. Hooked up with Jada, about 33 5'-2'', 130lbs, white female for a no rush cardate bbbj for 5. Shes in south boston near jfk. No drama no rush will repeat again. Her voice is a little raspy but she looks ok. I'll be looking for full service next time and report more info if i get any.

    The last girl didn't work out so here I am. I've been thinking about for quite some time so I too looked at Jada on Tazlist. I called her up and opted for the cardate since it lets me control the environment. Besides all I wanted was a BJ so where better than the comfort of my own vehicle.

    When I picked her up she did have a little bit of an attitude and was extremely rough around the edges and I'm thinking the worst is just beginning. I countered by saying that I don't do this often and I like to find a regular girl. What sells me to come back is not so much her technique but rather how nice and attentive the girl is. This immediately changed her song and she truly said "Well if that's the case lets start all over." She went into the nice girl routine which I was willing to buy.

    She offered a BBBJCIMWS and did a FANTASTIC job at as well. I seem to be able to get FS around where I work so I don't always opt for that but it did cross mind as a maybe for next time with this chick.

    Be careful out there guys.

  4. #1856
    If Brandi Belle was in town, I'd drop my whole fricking bank account for 5 minutes with her!

  5. #1855

    Shady but worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Victor
    With my $ a little short these days i found someone reasonable on tazlist. Hooked up with Jada, about 33 5'-2'', 130lbs, white female for a no rush cardate bbbj for 5. Shes in south boston near jfk. No drama no rush will repeat again. Her voice is a little raspy but she looks ok. I'll be looking for full service next time and report more info if i get any.
    This note caught my eye, and I liked the pics so I called her up. I don't like car dates (had a close call a few years back) so I opted for the incall. Told her I wanted BJ and FS. 100 she said. I get to the address she tells me in on the Roxbury/Dorchester line. I call her and she says she'll be at the door in a minute. I walk to the address, climb the stairs, and sure enough their is a sign on the door that says "Building condemned unfit for human occupation." As I am standing on the porch of this condemned building I am starting to reconsider the hobby lol thinking why the hell do I put myself into these positions. She calls me and tells me to go around back and she meets me at the back door. Good looking girl, sweet ass. It gets a little shadier. When we get upstairs there is a dude in the hallway (supposedly he owns the building and is renovating it) and he is like hey man how are you. Ummmmm okay not feeling it. So she leads me off to a side room with a bed in it, gets undressed, and more than makes up for the shadiness with her enthusiastic service. BBBJ, FS any position, finish BBBJCIMS. She is also into DATY but I wasn't feeling it. I'd go back, although I'm not really feeling the location for obvious reasons.

  6. #1854
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Victor
    With my $ a little short these days i found someone reasonable on tazlist. Hooked up with Jada, about 33 5'-2'', 130lbs, white female for a no rush cardate bbbj for 5. Shes in south boston near jfk. No drama no rush will repeat again. Her voice is a little raspy but she looks ok. I'll be looking for full service next time and report more info if i get any.
    I have a date setup with her tonight for some full service fun.

  7. #1853

    Jada on Tazlist

    With my $ a little short these days i found someone reasonable on tazlist. Hooked up with Jada, about 33 5'-2'', 130lbs, white female for a no rush cardate bbbj for 5. Shes in south boston near jfk. No drama no rush will repeat again. Her voice is a little raspy but she looks ok. I'll be looking for full service next time and report more info if i get any.

  8. #1852

    Brandi Belle spam

    Quote Originally Posted by Ho Hunter 328
    I doubt it's really her, not at those rates anyway. I know there are some porn stars that escort on the side (Sarah Blake for example), but they charge a lot more than $200 an hour.

    From her FAQ on her real web page:


    Besides, Brandi Belle is 25 years old...
    Looks like you're right Ho Hunter. I googled the number and the same ad pops up in the St. Louis and San Jose backpages, both on the same dates as the Boston ad. It's just someone from her website scheming to get people to sign up. If it's too good to be true.

  9. #1851

    Anyone?

    Has anyone seen this one before?

    I've seen the ad a few times and curious about the validity.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ads/1225206724.html

  10. #1850
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsmittty
    Saw her ad on backpage saying that she's in town for a couple weeks. However, it says you have to subscribe to her website in order to see her. Has anyone tried seeing her yet?

    Here's the ad: http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...Ad?oid=1828536
    I doubt it's really her, not at those rates anyway. I know there are some porn stars that escort on the side (Sarah Blake for example), but they charge a lot more than $200 an hour.

    From her FAQ on her real web page:
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandi Belle
    Question 6: Can I meet you sometime?

    Most likely not, I am a home body, I play WoW and Diablo all day, besides that, it's kinda weird LOL
    Besides, Brandi Belle is 25 years old...

  11. #1849

    Brandi Belle in town?

    Saw her ad on backpage saying that she's in town for a couple weeks. However, it says you have to subscribe to her website in order to see her. Has anyone tried seeing her yet?

    Here's the ad: http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...Ad?oid=1828536

  12. #1848

    North Shore TOFTT

    Hey Irish,

    Same thing happened to me with "Beth" who was going by "Elizabeth" at the time. Talk, Talk, Talk, Eventually managed a "rough" HJ/BJ combo before a very skittish FS on her part. She was dressed the same way as you described (half slip, panties, thigh highs.)

    Here's the kicker.. 2 yrs. Later I call "Kate." Long story short: it is the same woman who was "Beth" that shows up. I don't know if she remembered me and I didn't say anything to her about prior meeting. She still had the gift of gab and the session was a bit better than the first time. HJ/BJ and a doggie finish that made her howl a bit.

    She still poss on CL as Kate or "Mature Lady."

  13. #1847

    THe Ultimate TOFTT

    Hey Irish, I've been there. Great Review.

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Male2
    Talk about tofft. For a couple of weeks I exchanged emails with a Craigslist advertiser for the North Shore. Then we talked on the phone a couple of times. She goes by the name Beth. She lives in NH so it was a long drive for her to the North Shore. She asked for $250 and I thought too much but then thought it's a long drive so give her the extra money. She gets to my place and begins to talk. And talk and talk and talk. I was incredulous as she chewed up at least 45 minutes just talking on and on. I thought about giving her $30 or $40 for her trouble and telling her I had changed my mind but she had picked up the money about 5 minutes after she came in. So I figured I'd just wait her out and at least get some of my money's worth. Finally, we got down to business and in between mouthfuls she would stop and start rambling on again about one thing or another. It was definitely a mood killer. The total time spent on business was about 15 or 20 minutes but it was about 1 hour and 5 minutes before we were dressed and sitting up again so the total time she was at my place was a little over 2 hours. That's how much she droned on and on. In the end, I decided to get myself off and just had her play with the boys. When she got undressed she had this half slip on, panties, and thigh high stockings. She eventually lowered the top of the half slip and when I reached for a handful, she "inadvertently" let her upper arm fall over my hand and I barely got a little rub of a nipple. I tried to put my hand in her crotch but she "absentmindedly" kept her thighs together and my hand was trapped. I decided to take care of business myself just to get it over and done with so she would leave. This was probably the worst experience I have had for the money spent. It's always a gamble on the first time but I deserve a gold star for this experience. I just kept hanging on hoping it would get better and incredulous at just how it was continuing. This is my first toftt report and I hope it will be my last.

  14. #1846

    Roxane in 495N/95N

    Roxane in 495N/95N area. Incall in motel. Is thinner and looks better in person than in photos. Nice breasts. Not hard body but good body. She advertises as dom but basically is dom/fetish/GFE+. FS/BJ with cover. DATY. She has toys/strapon. Enema is available but bring your own gear. Accepts fingers in her backdoor, etc. Didn't ask about Greek but suspect it is available. No upselling. 140.00 for 60 minutes. 180.00 for 90 minutes or 60 minutes with FS. 320.00 for 180 minutes with FS. Four or five good TER reviews. Very accommodating. She smokes during session.

  15. #1845

    Tender

    I met with Aubrey, she goes by the name of tender when she works at Cheaters, RI. I have been trying to see her outside of the Club.She lives in MA. Like always Service perfect, Everything covered. (I like my lick bare). She's so good at it , I forgot the rain coat was on. Great gal, very friendly and nice body.

    Recommended.

    She's a keeper.

    perfomace 9
    look 9
    body 8

    damage 150 an hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape