Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,936 to 31,950 of 33794
-
06-22-09 17:48 #1859Senior Member

Posts: 399As Michael Corleone said: "Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in."
Welcome back BKB1
It is hard to retire, something about the chase, the ladies and the variety!
It will be a pleasure to read your reports again.
Stay safe and play safe,
TH
Originally Posted by Bk British 01
-
06-22-09 17:20 #1858Senior Member

Posts: 97FS was very good, better than I thought it was. As Tim said, the building is condemmed, but at least I did not meet anyone else while I was there.
Originally Posted by Jimmy Victor
-
06-22-09 10:01 #1857Senior Member

Posts: 249Back from retirerment.
Originally Posted by Jimmy Victor
The last girl didn't work out so here I am. I've been thinking about for quite some time so I too looked at Jada on Tazlist. I called her up and opted for the cardate since it lets me control the environment. Besides all I wanted was a BJ so where better than the comfort of my own vehicle.
When I picked her up she did have a little bit of an attitude and was extremely rough around the edges and I'm thinking the worst is just beginning. I countered by saying that I don't do this often and I like to find a regular girl. What sells me to come back is not so much her technique but rather how nice and attentive the girl is. This immediately changed her song and she truly said "Well if that's the case lets start all over." She went into the nice girl routine which I was willing to buy.
She offered a BBBJCIMWS and did a FANTASTIC job at as well. I seem to be able to get FS around where I work so I don't always opt for that but it did cross mind as a maybe for next time with this chick.
Be careful out there guys.
-
06-21-09 23:32 #1856Senior Member

Posts: 146If Brandi Belle was in town, I'd drop my whole fricking bank account for 5 minutes with her!
-
06-21-09 22:32 #1855Senior Member

Posts: 97Shady but worth it
This note caught my eye, and I liked the pics so I called her up. I don't like car dates (had a close call a few years back) so I opted for the incall. Told her I wanted BJ and FS. 100 she said. I get to the address she tells me in on the Roxbury/Dorchester line. I call her and she says she'll be at the door in a minute. I walk to the address, climb the stairs, and sure enough their is a sign on the door that says "Building condemned unfit for human occupation." As I am standing on the porch of this condemned building I am starting to reconsider the hobby lol thinking why the hell do I put myself into these positions. She calls me and tells me to go around back and she meets me at the back door. Good looking girl, sweet ass. It gets a little shadier. When we get upstairs there is a dude in the hallway (supposedly he owns the building and is renovating it) and he is like hey man how are you. Ummmmm okay not feeling it. So she leads me off to a side room with a bed in it, gets undressed, and more than makes up for the shadiness with her enthusiastic service. BBBJ, FS any position, finish BBBJCIMS. She is also into DATY but I wasn't feeling it. I'd go back, although I'm not really feeling the location for obvious reasons.
Originally Posted by Jimmy Victor
-
06-21-09 16:54 #1854Senior Member

Posts: 97I have a date setup with her tonight for some full service fun.
Originally Posted by Jimmy Victor
-
06-20-09 23:33 #1853Senior Member

Posts: 89Jada on Tazlist
With my $ a little short these days i found someone reasonable on tazlist. Hooked up with Jada, about 33 5'-2'', 130lbs, white female for a no rush cardate bbbj for 5. Shes in south boston near jfk. No drama no rush will repeat again. Her voice is a little raspy but she looks ok. I'll be looking for full service next time and report more info if i get any.
-
06-20-09 08:33 #1852Senior Member

Posts: 26Brandi Belle spam
Looks like you're right Ho Hunter. I googled the number and the same ad pops up in the St. Louis and San Jose backpages, both on the same dates as the Boston ad. It's just someone from her website scheming to get people to sign up. If it's too good to be true.
Originally Posted by Ho Hunter 328
-
06-20-09 02:00 #1851Senior Member

Posts: 56Anyone?
Has anyone seen this one before?
I've seen the ad a few times and curious about the validity.
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ads/1225206724.html
-
06-20-09 00:11 #1850Senior Member

Posts: 2682I doubt it's really her, not at those rates anyway. I know there are some porn stars that escort on the side (Sarah Blake for example), but they charge a lot more than $200 an hour.
Originally Posted by Gsmittty
From her FAQ on her real web page:
Besides, Brandi Belle is 25 years old...
Originally Posted by Brandi Belle
-
06-19-09 17:18 #1849Senior Member

Posts: 26Brandi Belle in town?
Saw her ad on backpage saying that she's in town for a couple weeks. However, it says you have to subscribe to her website in order to see her. Has anyone tried seeing her yet?
Here's the ad: http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...Ad?oid=1828536
-
06-19-09 14:59 #1848Senior Member

Posts: 122North Shore TOFTT
Hey Irish,
Same thing happened to me with "Beth" who was going by "Elizabeth" at the time. Talk, Talk, Talk, Eventually managed a "rough" HJ/BJ combo before a very skittish FS on her part. She was dressed the same way as you described (half slip, panties, thigh highs.)
Here's the kicker.. 2 yrs. Later I call "Kate." Long story short: it is the same woman who was "Beth" that shows up. I don't know if she remembered me and I didn't say anything to her about prior meeting. She still had the gift of gab and the session was a bit better than the first time. HJ/BJ and a doggie finish that made her howl a bit.
She still poss on CL as Kate or "Mature Lady."
-
06-19-09 09:12 #1847Senior Member

Posts: 83THe Ultimate TOFTT
Hey Irish, I've been there. Great Review.
Thanks
Originally Posted by Irish Male2
-
06-19-09 02:34 #1846Senior Member

Posts: 165Roxane in 495N/95N
Roxane in 495N/95N area. Incall in motel. Is thinner and looks better in person than in photos. Nice breasts. Not hard body but good body. She advertises as dom but basically is dom/fetish/GFE+. FS/BJ with cover. DATY. She has toys/strapon. Enema is available but bring your own gear. Accepts fingers in her backdoor, etc. Didn't ask about Greek but suspect it is available. No upselling. 140.00 for 60 minutes. 180.00 for 90 minutes or 60 minutes with FS. 320.00 for 180 minutes with FS. Four or five good TER reviews. Very accommodating. She smokes during session.
-
06-19-09 01:02 #1845Senior Member

Posts: 386Tender
I met with Aubrey, she goes by the name of tender when she works at Cheaters, RI. I have been trying to see her outside of the Club.She lives in MA. Like always Service perfect, Everything covered. (I like my lick bare). She's so good at it , I forgot the rain coat was on. Great gal, very friendly and nice body.
Recommended.
She's a keeper.
perfomace 9
look 9
body 8
damage 150 an hour.










Reply With Quote






