Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 275 of 275 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275
Results 4,111 to 4,114 of 4114
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4

    Your_Masseuse

    I've gotten a number of requests via PM for contact info on Tina. Bottom line is I TOFTT and it paid off. Not huge dividends, but a nice average massage with an above average hands free ending for $120. More is on the menu if you inquire and tip accordingly. Her home is a little dumpy, but she's got a nice body overall.

    Unfortunately, due to a glitch with my new phone, I no longer have her phone number. Should anyone want it, do what I did. Post a review on escorts and receive the free VIP trial membership. Log on and look up her phone number. Write it down and store it someplace for safe keeping along with any other future prospects.

    Glad to be of service.

    Guest123

  2. #3

    Your_Massuese (Tina)

    I responded to an ad on escortsdotcom for a lady whose handle is Your_Masseuse. I emailed her back looking for info on rates and availability. It's been email tag ever since.
    Her ad states a Taunton, MA location, but most of her reviews list New Bedford. Just wondering if anyone has been with "Tina" and what they thought of her services and physical appearance. What concerns me is that of the roughly 30 reviews for her on the website, they are mostly from just a couple of guys who have submitted multiple reviews.
    I'm just looking for some reliable intel from a trusted member here. If she's as good as I think, and you want her to remain UTR, feel free to PM me instead of posting here.

    Guest123

  3. #2
    Took a chance with a craigslist girl from Fall River. It turned out to be a lot of fun. Young cape verden girl with her own apartment. Likes to have porn on TV while your banging her. Only downside is the CBJ although she is exceptionaly clean as is the apartment.

  4. #1
    Administrator


    Posts: 5312

    Escort Reports

    Thread Starter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape