Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,936 to 31,950 of 33779
-
06-18-09 19:57 #1844Senior Member

Posts: 230North Shore TOFTT
Talk about tofft. For a couple of weeks I exchanged emails with a Craigslist advertiser for the North Shore. Then we talked on the phone a couple of times. She goes by the name Beth. She lives in NH so it was a long drive for her to the North Shore. She asked for $250 and I thought too much but then thought it's a long drive so give her the extra money. She gets to my place and begins to talk. And talk and talk and talk. I was incredulous as she chewed up at least 45 minutes just talking on and on. I thought about giving her $30 or $40 for her trouble and telling her I had changed my mind but she had picked up the money about 5 minutes after she came in. So I figured I'd just wait her out and at least get some of my money's worth. Finally, we got down to business and in between mouthfuls she would stop and start rambling on again about one thing or another. It was definitely a mood killer. The total time spent on business was about 15 or 20 minutes but it was about 1 hour and 5 minutes before we were dressed and sitting up again so the total time she was at my place was a little over 2 hours. That's how much she droned on and on. In the end, I decided to get myself off and just had her play with the boys. When she got undressed she had this half slip on, panties, and thigh high stockings. She eventually lowered the top of the half slip and when I reached for a handful, she "inadvertently" let her upper arm fall over my hand and I barely got a little rub of a nipple. I tried to put my hand in her crotch but she "absentmindedly" kept her thighs together and my hand was trapped. I decided to take care of business myself just to get it over and done with so she would leave. This was probably the worst experience I have had for the money spent. It's always a gamble on the first time but I deserve a gold star for this experience. I just kept hanging on hoping it would get better and incredulous at just how it was continuing. This is my first toftt report and I hope it will be my last.
-
06-12-09 16:42 #1843Senior Member

Posts: 117Exotic Geisha Girls
exoticgeishagirls.com or their backpage listing: http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...Ad?oid=1779778
Add in a report that I have seen all 4 of the girls, some multiple times: Annie, Stephanie, Gigi, and Connie. They are located near downtown Boston.
Annie: slim, size A, age around 26-28. Specialty includes taking a mouthful of warm water and giving bbbj. Will also give bbbj while in shower. During massage, will use tongue to lick you all over. Decent massage.
Stephanie: medium, size C, age around 28-30. Will use boobs and tongue to massage your back, otherwise not much of a massage. Specialty includes putting raincoat on with mouth during bbbj.
Gigi: medium, size B, age 28-30. Will take shower with you but otherwise pretty mechanical. Least favorite of the group, as she has somewhat "manly" looking-face and a deep voice. Not my cup of tea and I would suggest to avoid rather than go in and wonder...
Connie: slim-medium, size C, age 24. Will take shower with you. Specialty includes a real massage. She was cracking my neck and back with her elbows. She has this technique where she applied lotion on the back and slid back and forth with her knees to the massage. (I asked for hard) Also, allowed 69 and bbbj.
Have fun!
-
06-12-09 08:15 #1842Senior Member

Posts: 458Red head...
Check out Erin....crimsonlass
http://crimsonlass.rare-playmate.com/inside.php
http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=103240
Originally Posted by Boartbuttlover
-
06-12-09 02:21 #1841Senior Member

Posts: 42Redhead?
My friend is desperate for a redhead, but good quality redhead. Only 2% of the population is naturally redhead. It's hard to find a good quality one. He almost saw Vanya Divine just before she went on vacation, but she never came back. Even took down her website in January.
Anyway, does anyone know a natural (or really good dye job) redhead and this has to be an incall?
-
06-11-09 20:27 #1840Senior Member

Posts: 42Belated report: Shelly
A buddy saw Shelly some months ago. She was boring and had the wierdest nipples; they're inverted. They don't piont out, but rather in. She was however very tight.
I can't remeber if she was gfe or not. The nipples still freak me out.
http://www.touringcompanions.com/1/models.php?ID=23
-
06-10-09 16:08 #1839Senior Member

Posts: 1731Nice "camel toe" shot (click on her website)
Originally Posted by LuckyLearner
-
06-10-09 14:07 #1838Senior Member

Posts: 237Looking for something similar??
I clicked on the ad link below and it says she's 52' 12" (1615cm) tall. If you hit that someone will have to put you up to it!! LOL
Originally Posted by LuckyLearner
-
06-10-09 12:46 #1837Senior Member

Posts: 27Anyone seen her - Sweet chocolate
gogetta316
Im new here
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mass
Posts: 9
Anyone Seen Her - Sweet Chocolatey
She used to post on CL all the time now found her on tazlist
Anyone seen her? Any info?
http://www.tazlist.com/details----89...AL-INclds-BJ--
** 89$ Sweet CHocolatey College Cutie *SPECIAL*INclds BJ!! - ( Incalls Till 2 ONLY on mattapan/Milton LINE ) $n/a
99$ is for 30 Mins F____S,
EVERYTHINGS PROtected.no outcalls..NO Private calls.No emails...no texts.No appts after2pm!
100% REAL PICS...100% Cute face...100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!!!
857 249 0207
-
06-10-09 04:40 #1836Regular Member

Posts: 7Norah Knotts
Has anyone enjoyed the pleasure of her company?
http://www.escortsinboston.com/norah_knotts.html
I am looking for someone similar if anyone comes to mind, since she only does outcalls.
-
06-08-09 19:04 #1835Senior Member

Posts: 152Now Lidya
She's on CL adult services - search for Lidya.
Lydia
Has anyone been able to contact Lydia lately? I called her about a week ago 3 days in a row and she didn't pick up. I also e-mailed her too, no response.
-
06-08-09 16:43 #1834Regular Member

Posts: 22She posted sometime last week on CL.
Originally Posted by Sminma5150
She's changed her website, here is the newer one.
http://bellalydiaofboston.escortsite.com/
-
06-08-09 14:00 #1833Senior Member

Posts: 96She used to have a website too and that's gone as well. Wonder if she has moved on or was moved out by LE? Other option is that she has another boyfriend and this one doesnt want her providing. Saw her a few times years ago and was a great time. Also have a porn movie she did for some website.
Originally Posted by Archimedes158
-
06-08-09 13:36 #1832Senior Member

Posts: 649It's a "to do" list, not a "done" list....
Originally Posted by Billy Bal
Even so, what is so hard to believe about a guy having seen 41 women? I've got 46 reviews on TER and don't even review many of the women I see.
Personally I don't see much point to the list but hey, if the guy has time to sift through TER and calculate performance averages I guess that's his business...
-
06-07-09 18:48 #1831Senior Member

Posts: 360Honey Do List
I find it hard to believe that J Foxx has been with all of those providers. He rates some of the girls I've been with and hes got it all wrong. He rates some girls that are butt ugly higher than some of the girls that are knockouts. I've been with at least six of those listed. But he is entitled to his own opinion He just has a different taste than I do.
-
06-07-09 17:37 #1830Regular Member

Posts: 7Spinner wanted
So I've been enjoying the company of more mature women, and while that's been nice I want to shift gears a bit. Any recommendations of young, hard-bodied girls with their own incall would be much appreciated.











Reply With Quote






