Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 257 of 363 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 307 357 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1603

    Re: Amanda - Nice Treat

    The average on Broadway is $20. For a looker like Amanda I'd go as high as $30. That's for a quick inside the car date. For a hotel date, I expect to be spending a little more time with the girl, so, if she is real cute and the attitude’s appropriate - $50 isn’t out of the question.

    I gave Amanda $60, and this included a $10 tip. Although I didn’t get the FS, I figured she’d earned every penny. Besides, I felt sorry for her – I knew her story about getting bet-up was true. Also, we had made arrangements to meet again and I figured the extra money would encourage her to keep our date.

    Thanks FloridaPanther, your post verifies mind and that’s important. It means the service is more than likely good/the same for all mongers. I suspect she is better in the confines of a motel, without the distractions and where she can get better access to what she need to get to.

    CookyJar

  2. #1602

    Amanda - Nice Treat

    I found Amanda on Broadway around 8pm. I picked her up and she gave me a nice BBBJCIM for $20. I would rate her very highly, very good value. She told me about the same story that she got beat up a while back and now she walks with a black guy.

    Her face: 8.5
    Her Body: 8.5
    Her Personality: 10
    Her Skills: 8 (like cooky said, she is kinda quiet)

    The funny part of this trip is this. I picked her up and drove around to find a quiet street to park on to get BJ. it was still light out so I found this rd and she started giving me head, then suddenly out of nowhere I see these two non-SW girls walking and they go behind a bush to pee. One of them saw us, my windows are tinted, but I'm sure she could see. So she is watching me get head and I'm watching her pee behind the bush, it was a weird experience. There was something wrong on 295 I guess, because there was a lot of cars diverted to that area and those 2 girls where from that traffic jam and I guess they just could not hold it anymore.

  3. #1601

    Salute you

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Here are a few for Hustler Magazine readers. For those who like it wild.

    CookyJar

    PS: This was tame, compared to our second date.
    This is a pretty pic. Thank you so much!

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...chmentid=76916

  4. #1600

    Amanda - Wet & Raw

    Here are a few for Hustler Magazine readers. For those who like it wild.

    CookyJar

    PS: This was tame, compared to our second date.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amanda 007.jpg‎   Amanda 008.jpg‎   Amanda 006.jpg‎   Amanda 29.jpg‎  

  5. #1599

    Amanda - Juicy & Ripe

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar

    Now, for the important stuff. Amanda has a nice attitude, a pleasant personality and great technical skills.

    CookyJar
    I forgot to add: Amanda was very accommodating. She said she only does anal with that special someone. Everything else I asked about was on the table. She was a little weak in the dirty talking department (it’s was hard for her to talk with her mouth full).

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amanda 31.jpg‎   Amanda 27.jpg‎   Amanda 28.jpg‎   Amanda 21.jpg‎   Amanda 22.jpg‎  

    Amanda 16.jpg‎   Amanda 10.jpg‎   Amanda 11.jpg‎   Amanda 004.jpg‎   Amanda 005.jpg‎  


  6. #1598

    Amanda - A Sweet Peach

    Amanda is a Jersey peach. She is sweet and juicy. She is a refreshing change after the long cold winter and the rainy spring months. Amanda represents the joyful times of the coming hot days of summer. Summer is when the fruits ripen and the juices flow. Amanda is the first peach of summer.

    When I first saw Amanda, she was having some problems. It seems as if some Black Girl had roughed her up and taken her money. I didn’t see the actual event, however I did see the after effects as Amanda got up and picked up her belongings. She did not see me as I followed her in my car. Amanda is a little new to Broadway and needs to establish her credentials. Hopefully, she’ll wise-up and get her ass back home. I finally was able to get her attention about three blocks down from the incident.

    Amanda has a lanky lean body with long legs, ample butt and nice perky breast. She is facially attractive, has all of her front teeth and long dark blonde hair. Her skin is smooth and almost flawless. She was hygienically clean from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet. Her pussy was freshly shaved and her body perfumed. Her conversation began with a nervous discussion of business and soon developed into a pleasant, intelligent nature. In my humble opinion, Amanda is a hottee, with a nice body.

    Now, for the important stuff. Amanda has a nice attitude, a pleasant personality and great technical skills. After the initial discussion of money and expectations, Amanda settled down into a satisfying GFE mode. On the ride over to the hotel, Amanda told me about her day. She apologized for her disheveled appearance and explained that she had been jumped by black streetwalker. I told her she looked fine. We talked a little about Broadway, her home town and Philadelphia. In our room, she relaxed some more and told me that she had once dreamed about posing in “Playboy,” magazine. I laughed and told her that all men dream of being Playboy photographers. In the relaxed atmosphere of the hotel room we play our fancies out.

    After the pictures were done, I asked her to lie down on the bed while I put my camera away. Then I sat on the side of the bed and stoked her firm body and renegotiated our original deal to include a BBBJ and FS. As we talked, she turned to face me and placed her hand gently on my arm and said, “I enjoyed taking pictures, I thought it was part of the what you asked for.” A little shocked and caught off guard I told her the BJ and full service would be extra and that I would pay her extra. With that, she rose up on her knees and started to help me undress. Once she was able to get at my bare chest, she licked and touched and stoked and played just like a promiscuous young girl friend. As she licked her way down my body she nestled my balls in her hand and handled them fondly like they were two old friends. I laid down and waited to see what she would do. She got down between my legs and started to pay real attention to my balls and the area just beneath them. Her tongue toyed with the area just below my balls for a while, before moving her attention to the shaft of my dick. Again, with her tongue she played with the underside, licking from balls to tip. Then she engulfed the head and slide down. She went all the way down into a marvelous deep throat. That was just the beginning. Amanda licked and sucked, changing from licking to kissing and hand action to deep throating and ball work and back again. She was gentle and moist, fast and deliberate, varying her performance like a master artist. And, not once did she slow down or complain. It was so good; I started to compare her, in my mind, with Dyan. She was so good, I totally forgot about FS. I came deep inside of her mouth and she swallowed. (Later, she would say, swallowing it was a mistake.)

    Would I date Amanda again? Sorry! It’s a little too late for that question. The better question, the more appropriate question would be: will I date her a third time? And the answer to that one would be, yes. I am looking forward to a long hot summer full of dates with Amanda. YMMV

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amanda 01.jpg‎   Amanda 02.jpg‎   Amanda 05.jpg‎   Amanda 07.jpg‎   Amanda 08.jpg‎  

    Amanda 12.jpg‎   Amanda 14.jpg‎   Amanda 15.jpg‎   Amanda 30.jpg‎   Amanda 18.jpg‎  


  7. #1597

    Latest observations

    I've had the opportunity to drive down "the way" and have found that uncle LEO had been OVERWHELMINGLY occupying MLK to Pine st. With little to no presence from the triangle to the docks. I have seen some SW but have not been able to sample what has been there. On Sunday morning around 1 am, saw this hot little WSW brunette with curly hair, I circled back but she was gone by the time I got back. Anyone know who this might be?

  8. #1596

    Re: CJ - another winner

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce M
    OMG, CJ her titties are simply stated...PERFECT! Why was she wearring a bra..girls liek that should go braless, it will catch teh attention of mongers much much more. A hard nipple under a top will surely get more notice than a big bra under a top. Let the tiny titties free.
    (This is an excerpt from a post in the Philly forum.)

    We sometimes get hung up on size. I hate big tits that sag down and rest on the tummy. I hate big old flabby tits that have lost all responsiveness. Give me a set of firm perky responsive tits over a set of knee knockers anytime. Just a mouth full, that’s all I need.

    CookyJar

  9. #1595

    To Dyan, with Love and Squalor

    I also saw Dyan the other day. I pulled over, parked and had a little chat. We talked first about her latest set of pictures which she saw. She thinks they were really nice. Then we moved on and talked about her present condition. She agrees, she isn’t at her best. She wants to get into another program, but, that is going to take a few months. We talked a little about things on the track, who is still around and who the new girls are. She did know one or two of the new girls. I handed her a ten spot to help her get better and some change for a drink and a snack. Even in her present condition, Dyan has one of the best attitudes on the street. She told me that after she rehabs, she wants to keep me as a regular.

    CookyJar


    PS:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Ace
    ...we need more reviews so I know who to pick up
    That knife cuts both ways - Jack.

  10. #1594

    CJ - another winner

    OMG, CJ her titties are simply stated...PERFECT! Why was she wearring a bra..girls liek that should go braless, it will catch teh attention of mongers much much more. A hard nipple under a top will surely get more notice than a big bra under a top. Let the tiny titties free.

  11. #1593

    Dyan

    I also saw Dyan the other day. "Downhill" is being kind. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't make it through the year, given how bad she looks. The term skeletal comes to mind, as does HIV. Wouldn't be surprised if she's swallowed a bad load or two in her time on the street. I hope for your sake that's not the case.
    As for myself, at least if they (still) look healthy, I can delude myself.

    I made a tour Monday night and picked up Tara near Mt Vernon. Said she's been kicked out agian. She looked pretty good and performed well for the normal donation. I did make a couple passed mid-day Tuesday. I saw a couple of new girls (at least, I haven't seen them before) a redhead near Atlantic and a tall thin brunette at Division. Both looked much, much healthier than Dyan. As I was leaving I saw a tall thin figure with nice thick hair down near Morgan. She looked very appealing from behind. As I passed I looked over and was shocked to recognize the face. The last time I saw that face, it was wearing sack cloth and carrying a sythe, very disappointing. There is some really scary stuff out there, be careful, or at least son't be stupid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Ace
    Cruised around yesterday from 7 to 8ish. Saw a lot of girls I didn't recognize, we need more reviews so I know who to pick up

    I hate trying a new girl when I just went a QUICK car date. Thankfully, I saw Dyan, and she had a load in her mouth after about 4 mins of work. Swallowed, as usual. She is really going down hill, talked about getting into a program (again). Poor thing.

  12. #1592

    Dyan

    Cruised around yesterday from 7 to 8ish. Saw a lot of girls I didn't recognize, we need more reviews so I know who to pick up

    I hate trying a new girl when I just went a QUICK car date. Thankfully, I saw Dyan, and she had a load in her mouth after about 4 mins of work. Swallowed, as usual. She is really going down hill, talked about getting into a program (again). Poor thing.

  13. #1591

    RE: CJ Barebacking ?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Sometimes I get writers block. I have a report and I want to get it out but I’m tired or just don’t have the time to write. I want to do the girl justice. I want to get the report out within a reasonable time. I just don’t feel it. This is the case now, with this report on Lexus. However, I’ve held onto it long enough. If I don’t report on her soon she may be gone. Who knows, it may too late now. She may be gone already. It has been at least a week since I had the pleasure of meeting Lexus.

    CookyJar
    Darn it! It sure does sound like it.

    I never go bare back for full service. I guess I forgot to mention it. While she held my dick in her left hand, I slipped on a condom, before she mounted me.

    Please accept this apology. As I said in the beginning of the review, I was tired and really wasn’t feeling up to writing a review. In my haste I left that part out.

    In the future, if this should happen again, and I don’t mention a condom, please don’t assume I went “Bare Back,” the assumption should be that I always wear a condom but forgot to mention it. I wouldn’t want to catch something because I forgot to mention putting on a condom.

    CookyJar

  14. #1590

    CJ Barebacking ?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    ... Then, still holding the base of my dick with her left hand, she stop sucking, lifted her head and released my balls. In one motion, she lifted her right leg and swung it over my body to straddle me. Climbing over me, she straddled my dick, still holding it with her left hand she guided it to the lips of her pussy. As she lowered herself, she wiggled my dick into the dampness of her pussy. I could feel the moisture of her pussy lips as she worked the head of my dick into her.
    CJ - IT sounds like you bare backed her. Or rather SHE bare backed you. I am not criticizing it - seems like it just happened.

  15. #1589

    Re: Sweet

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Ace
    As always CJ, SWEET!! Could you tell us a little bit about the pick up? Where? When?

    I was out for almost 2 hours on Friday (5-7pm), not many girls out at all. I saw Dyan, twice, but both times someone beat me to her. She has seen better days, but I was only looking for some head.
    Sorry! As I said, I was a bit tired when I typed her original review. What I really wanted to communicate was her talents.

    Unless I state otherwise, any girl reviewed on this thread was picked-up on Broadway. I found Lexus near Chestnut, about a week ago.

    Dyan will always be a favorite of mine. I’ve seen her around the last two times I’ve visited Broadway. I agree, she needs to get it together. However, I will still stop for her, if only to say Hi. Friends don’t ditch friends just because times are hard. Hopefully, she’ll remember my kindness when times get better.

    CookyJar

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape