Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1852

    THe Ultimate TOFTT

    Hey Irish, I've been there. Great Review.

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Male2
    Talk about tofft. For a couple of weeks I exchanged emails with a Craigslist advertiser for the North Shore. Then we talked on the phone a couple of times. She goes by the name Beth. She lives in NH so it was a long drive for her to the North Shore. She asked for $250 and I thought too much but then thought it's a long drive so give her the extra money. She gets to my place and begins to talk. And talk and talk and talk. I was incredulous as she chewed up at least 45 minutes just talking on and on. I thought about giving her $30 or $40 for her trouble and telling her I had changed my mind but she had picked up the money about 5 minutes after she came in. So I figured I'd just wait her out and at least get some of my money's worth. Finally, we got down to business and in between mouthfuls she would stop and start rambling on again about one thing or another. It was definitely a mood killer. The total time spent on business was about 15 or 20 minutes but it was about 1 hour and 5 minutes before we were dressed and sitting up again so the total time she was at my place was a little over 2 hours. That's how much she droned on and on. In the end, I decided to get myself off and just had her play with the boys. When she got undressed she had this half slip on, panties, and thigh high stockings. She eventually lowered the top of the half slip and when I reached for a handful, she "inadvertently" let her upper arm fall over my hand and I barely got a little rub of a nipple. I tried to put my hand in her crotch but she "absentmindedly" kept her thighs together and my hand was trapped. I decided to take care of business myself just to get it over and done with so she would leave. This was probably the worst experience I have had for the money spent. It's always a gamble on the first time but I deserve a gold star for this experience. I just kept hanging on hoping it would get better and incredulous at just how it was continuing. This is my first toftt report and I hope it will be my last.

  2. #1851

    Roxane in 495N/95N

    Roxane in 495N/95N area. Incall in motel. Is thinner and looks better in person than in photos. Nice breasts. Not hard body but good body. She advertises as dom but basically is dom/fetish/GFE+. FS/BJ with cover. DATY. She has toys/strapon. Enema is available but bring your own gear. Accepts fingers in her backdoor, etc. Didn't ask about Greek but suspect it is available. No upselling. 140.00 for 60 minutes. 180.00 for 90 minutes or 60 minutes with FS. 320.00 for 180 minutes with FS. Four or five good TER reviews. Very accommodating. She smokes during session.

  3. #1850

    Tender

    I met with Aubrey, she goes by the name of tender when she works at Cheaters, RI. I have been trying to see her outside of the Club.She lives in MA. Like always Service perfect, Everything covered. (I like my lick bare). She's so good at it , I forgot the rain coat was on. Great gal, very friendly and nice body.

    Recommended.

    She's a keeper.

    perfomace 9
    look 9
    body 8

    damage 150 an hour.

  4. #1849

    North Shore TOFTT

    Talk about tofft. For a couple of weeks I exchanged emails with a Craigslist advertiser for the North Shore. Then we talked on the phone a couple of times. She goes by the name Beth. She lives in NH so it was a long drive for her to the North Shore. She asked for $250 and I thought too much but then thought it's a long drive so give her the extra money. She gets to my place and begins to talk. And talk and talk and talk. I was incredulous as she chewed up at least 45 minutes just talking on and on. I thought about giving her $30 or $40 for her trouble and telling her I had changed my mind but she had picked up the money about 5 minutes after she came in. So I figured I'd just wait her out and at least get some of my money's worth. Finally, we got down to business and in between mouthfuls she would stop and start rambling on again about one thing or another. It was definitely a mood killer. The total time spent on business was about 15 or 20 minutes but it was about 1 hour and 5 minutes before we were dressed and sitting up again so the total time she was at my place was a little over 2 hours. That's how much she droned on and on. In the end, I decided to get myself off and just had her play with the boys. When she got undressed she had this half slip on, panties, and thigh high stockings. She eventually lowered the top of the half slip and when I reached for a handful, she "inadvertently" let her upper arm fall over my hand and I barely got a little rub of a nipple. I tried to put my hand in her crotch but she "absentmindedly" kept her thighs together and my hand was trapped. I decided to take care of business myself just to get it over and done with so she would leave. This was probably the worst experience I have had for the money spent. It's always a gamble on the first time but I deserve a gold star for this experience. I just kept hanging on hoping it would get better and incredulous at just how it was continuing. This is my first toftt report and I hope it will be my last.

  5. #1848
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117

    Exotic Geisha Girls

    exoticgeishagirls.com or their backpage listing: http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...Ad?oid=1779778

    Add in a report that I have seen all 4 of the girls, some multiple times: Annie, Stephanie, Gigi, and Connie. They are located near downtown Boston.

    Annie: slim, size A, age around 26-28. Specialty includes taking a mouthful of warm water and giving bbbj. Will also give bbbj while in shower. During massage, will use tongue to lick you all over. Decent massage.

    Stephanie: medium, size C, age around 28-30. Will use boobs and tongue to massage your back, otherwise not much of a massage. Specialty includes putting raincoat on with mouth during bbbj.

    Gigi: medium, size B, age 28-30. Will take shower with you but otherwise pretty mechanical. Least favorite of the group, as she has somewhat "manly" looking-face and a deep voice. Not my cup of tea and I would suggest to avoid rather than go in and wonder...

    Connie: slim-medium, size C, age 24. Will take shower with you. Specialty includes a real massage. She was cracking my neck and back with her elbows. She has this technique where she applied lotion on the back and slid back and forth with her knees to the massage. (I asked for hard) Also, allowed 69 and bbbj.

    Have fun!

  6. #1847

    Red head...

    Check out Erin....crimsonlass

    http://crimsonlass.rare-playmate.com/inside.php

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=103240



    Quote Originally Posted by Boartbuttlover
    My friend is desperate for a redhead, but good quality redhead. Only 2% of the population is naturally redhead. It's hard to find a good quality one. He almost saw Vanya Divine just before she went on vacation, but she never came back. Even took down her website in January.

    Anyway, does anyone know a natural (or really good dye job) redhead and this has to be an incall?

  7. #1846

    Redhead?

    My friend is desperate for a redhead, but good quality redhead. Only 2% of the population is naturally redhead. It's hard to find a good quality one. He almost saw Vanya Divine just before she went on vacation, but she never came back. Even took down her website in January.

    Anyway, does anyone know a natural (or really good dye job) redhead and this has to be an incall?

  8. #1845

    Belated report: Shelly

    A buddy saw Shelly some months ago. She was boring and had the wierdest nipples; they're inverted. They don't piont out, but rather in. She was however very tight.

    I can't remeber if she was gfe or not. The nipples still freak me out.

    http://www.touringcompanions.com/1/models.php?ID=23

  9. #1844
    Nice "camel toe" shot (click on her website)

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLearner
    Has anyone enjoyed the pleasure of her company?

    http://www.escortsinboston.com/norah_knotts.html

    I am looking for someone similar if anyone comes to mind, since she only does outcalls.

  10. #1843

    Looking for something similar??

    I clicked on the ad link below and it says she's 52' 12" (1615cm) tall. If you hit that someone will have to put you up to it!! LOL


    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLearner
    Has anyone enjoyed the pleasure of her company?

    http://www.escortsinboston.com/norah_knotts.html

    I am looking for someone similar if anyone comes to mind, since she only does outcalls.

  11. #1842

    Anyone seen her - Sweet chocolate

    gogetta316

    Im new here

    Join Date: Apr 2008

    Location: Mass

    Posts: 9

    Anyone Seen Her - Sweet Chocolatey

    She used to post on CL all the time now found her on tazlist

    Anyone seen her? Any info?

    http://www.tazlist.com/details----89...AL-INclds-BJ--

    ** 89$ Sweet CHocolatey College Cutie *SPECIAL*INclds BJ!! - ( Incalls Till 2 ONLY on mattapan/Milton LINE ) $n/a

    99$ is for 30 Mins F____S,

    EVERYTHINGS PROtected.no outcalls..NO Private calls.No emails...no texts.No appts after2pm!

    100% REAL PICS...100% Cute face...100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!!!

    857 249 0207
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 52215.jpg‎  

  12. #1841

    Norah Knotts

    Has anyone enjoyed the pleasure of her company?

    http://www.escortsinboston.com/norah_knotts.html

    I am looking for someone similar if anyone comes to mind, since she only does outcalls.

  13. #1840

    Now Lidya

    She's on CL adult services - search for Lidya.

    Lydia

    Has anyone been able to contact Lydia lately? I called her about a week ago 3 days in a row and she didn't pick up. I also e-mailed her too, no response.

  14. #1839
    Quote Originally Posted by Sminma5150
    She used to have a website too and that's gone as well. Wonder if she has moved on or was moved out by LE? Other option is that she has another boyfriend and this one doesnt want her providing. Saw her a few times years ago and was a great time. Also have a porn movie she did for some website.
    She posted sometime last week on CL.

    She's changed her website, here is the newer one.

    http://bellalydiaofboston.escortsite.com/

  15. #1838
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimedes158
    Has anyone been able to contact Lydia lately? I called her about a week ago 3 days in a row and she didn't pick up. I also e-mailed her too, no response.
    She used to have a website too and that's gone as well. Wonder if she has moved on or was moved out by LE? Other option is that she has another boyfriend and this one doesnt want her providing. Saw her a few times years ago and was a great time. Also have a porn movie she did for some website.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape