Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1842

    Red head...

    Check out Erin....crimsonlass

    http://crimsonlass.rare-playmate.com/inside.php

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=103240



    Quote Originally Posted by Boartbuttlover
    My friend is desperate for a redhead, but good quality redhead. Only 2% of the population is naturally redhead. It's hard to find a good quality one. He almost saw Vanya Divine just before she went on vacation, but she never came back. Even took down her website in January.

    Anyway, does anyone know a natural (or really good dye job) redhead and this has to be an incall?

  2. #1841

    Redhead?

    My friend is desperate for a redhead, but good quality redhead. Only 2% of the population is naturally redhead. It's hard to find a good quality one. He almost saw Vanya Divine just before she went on vacation, but she never came back. Even took down her website in January.

    Anyway, does anyone know a natural (or really good dye job) redhead and this has to be an incall?

  3. #1840

    Belated report: Shelly

    A buddy saw Shelly some months ago. She was boring and had the wierdest nipples; they're inverted. They don't piont out, but rather in. She was however very tight.

    I can't remeber if she was gfe or not. The nipples still freak me out.

    http://www.touringcompanions.com/1/models.php?ID=23

  4. #1839
    Nice "camel toe" shot (click on her website)

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLearner
    Has anyone enjoyed the pleasure of her company?

    http://www.escortsinboston.com/norah_knotts.html

    I am looking for someone similar if anyone comes to mind, since she only does outcalls.

  5. #1838

    Looking for something similar??

    I clicked on the ad link below and it says she's 52' 12" (1615cm) tall. If you hit that someone will have to put you up to it!! LOL


    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLearner
    Has anyone enjoyed the pleasure of her company?

    http://www.escortsinboston.com/norah_knotts.html

    I am looking for someone similar if anyone comes to mind, since she only does outcalls.

  6. #1837

    Anyone seen her - Sweet chocolate

    gogetta316

    Im new here

    Join Date: Apr 2008

    Location: Mass

    Posts: 9

    Anyone Seen Her - Sweet Chocolatey

    She used to post on CL all the time now found her on tazlist

    Anyone seen her? Any info?

    http://www.tazlist.com/details----89...AL-INclds-BJ--

    ** 89$ Sweet CHocolatey College Cutie *SPECIAL*INclds BJ!! - ( Incalls Till 2 ONLY on mattapan/Milton LINE ) $n/a

    99$ is for 30 Mins F____S,

    EVERYTHINGS PROtected.no outcalls..NO Private calls.No emails...no texts.No appts after2pm!

    100% REAL PICS...100% Cute face...100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!!!

    857 249 0207
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 52215.jpg‎  

  7. #1836

    Norah Knotts

    Has anyone enjoyed the pleasure of her company?

    http://www.escortsinboston.com/norah_knotts.html

    I am looking for someone similar if anyone comes to mind, since she only does outcalls.

  8. #1835

    Now Lidya

    She's on CL adult services - search for Lidya.

    Lydia

    Has anyone been able to contact Lydia lately? I called her about a week ago 3 days in a row and she didn't pick up. I also e-mailed her too, no response.

  9. #1834
    Quote Originally Posted by Sminma5150
    She used to have a website too and that's gone as well. Wonder if she has moved on or was moved out by LE? Other option is that she has another boyfriend and this one doesnt want her providing. Saw her a few times years ago and was a great time. Also have a porn movie she did for some website.
    She posted sometime last week on CL.

    She's changed her website, here is the newer one.

    http://bellalydiaofboston.escortsite.com/

  10. #1833
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimedes158
    Has anyone been able to contact Lydia lately? I called her about a week ago 3 days in a row and she didn't pick up. I also e-mailed her too, no response.
    She used to have a website too and that's gone as well. Wonder if she has moved on or was moved out by LE? Other option is that she has another boyfriend and this one doesnt want her providing. Saw her a few times years ago and was a great time. Also have a porn movie she did for some website.

  11. #1832
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Bal
    I find it hard to believe that J Foxx has been with all of those providers. He rates some of the girls I've been with and hes got it all wrong. He rates some girls that are butt ugly higher than some of the girls that are knockouts. I've been with at least six of those listed. But he is entitled to his own opinion He just has a different taste than I do.
    It's a "to do" list, not a "done" list....
    Even so, what is so hard to believe about a guy having seen 41 women? I've got 46 reviews on TER and don't even review many of the women I see.

    Personally I don't see much point to the list but hey, if the guy has time to sift through TER and calculate performance averages I guess that's his business...

  12. #1831

    Honey Do List

    I find it hard to believe that J Foxx has been with all of those providers. He rates some of the girls I've been with and hes got it all wrong. He rates some girls that are butt ugly higher than some of the girls that are knockouts. I've been with at least six of those listed. But he is entitled to his own opinion He just has a different taste than I do.

  13. #1830

    Spinner wanted

    So I've been enjoying the company of more mature women, and while that's been nice I want to shift gears a bit. Any recommendations of young, hard-bodied girls with their own incall would be much appreciated.

  14. #1829

    AngieR

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimi Foxx
    Made myself a Honey DO List: Parameters 1, Performance 2. $$.5 or under 3. Reviewed in last 6 months:

    Name Contact Info Web Site Rating Services/$
    MA
    Angie Renee 617-869-6459 http://www.yourangierenee.com 9.13 250
    Brooke 617-458-6119 http://www.prettyprep4you.com 9 1.5hr/300
    Ally Moore 617-401-7508 http://allymoore.com 8.92 250
    Saw he had Angie Renee on your list. I was trying to get some insight on her. Has anyone seen her?

  15. #1828

    Lydia

    Has anyone been able to contact Lydia lately? I called her about a week ago 3 days in a row and she didn't pick up. I also e-mailed her too, no response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape