Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1164

    79th, wayyyy west of 95

    Last night I took 79th all the way east from where it starts as 25th, around midnight. There are BSWs there, even on a Tuesday. It's not pretty, but there are always some there, more likely on the eastbound side.

    If you like 79th, try going more west past 441. It ain't luxorious, but its there when you're hungry. It also seems less likely to meet Leo farther west.

    Norm

    (I love the hobby.)

  2. #1163
    I havent seen a thing at 14th and 2nd ave in awhile except for the usual skank.

    Nothing on Flagler today.The rain always seems to wash them all away.

  3. #1162
    Met a WSW named Marie at 60 something and Biscayne the other night. From NYC and about 28 or 30. Says she is a 300 dollar escort usually, but at times she goes out on the street and gets new clients. Pretty clean and nice body. Very safe sex oriented and will meet you out somewhere for full service. Made me drop her off at her dope house I presume.

  4. #1161

    Thin Blonde

    There is a thin blonde woman-- prob. around 41 years old that is always around that area. I usually see her running back and forth between the gas station and that bus stop. Sometimes she is just standing in the median for a long time waiting to cross, making eye contact but not speaking or looking for handouts.

    Not sure if it is the same woman... but that is who I see alot over there. Sometimes she wears capri's with small heels.

    But she always has a slutty look to her.

    There is a bsw that is alittle overweight that hangs around by Jerry's Pawn Shop just before pembroke on 441 too.

    Does anyone know if those two motels over by that area (2 blocks north of pembroke) offer hourly's, just incase I decide to endulge.

  5. #1160
    Welcome back Agent 61. I am pleasantly surprised by your score at that location. I am around that area from time to time, I will have to make an effort to watch for a prize package.

    There is a certain appetite one develops for the special sauce that can only come from a true Huwaa. It is hard to leave for too long. It is that look they have (as long as they havent been drug behind a truck for too long).

    It is good to see your count going up again.

  6. #1159
    The Artist Formerly known as Glen has left the room. Probably better not to connect any dots lest the local forums die from lack of attention.

  7. #1158

    Who Are You?

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent61
    It also appears that my favorite girl Adriana is out of action for a while.

    After not answering her phone for some time now, I did the obvious, an inmate search, and there she was, so sad.

    I'll be sending her some commissary funds as well.

    A61
    Is this the famous Glen?

    The apartment and action shots sure looks like the old mighty Glen.

  8. #1157

    Search

    Mister 61.

    Please share for us how to search the MD or BSO database?

    I have tried on several occasions but i did not find it as easy say the Tampa or WPB counterparts.

    Thanks,

    db305

  9. #1156
    How did you get to know the chicks last name to do an inmate search?

    I would think that a streetwalker would never give you that info and if you know hers ,does she know yours?

  10. #1155

    Full Service $20

    4am. BSW at 54th and ne2nd.4'11, petite, couple months on the street. Never mentioned money, as soon as my pants were down she just went to work, nice bbj after 5 or 10 minutes asked her if she wanted to sit on it I might come quicker, gave her 20 expecting her to ask for more, just looked at it and literally started running to the dope hole. First thought I might have been ripped off since she started running but my other 20 was safely in my pocket.Happy Hunting.Hope you guys aren't giving 40 for just head like some of them ask for.

  11. #1154

    US1 and 54th Up through 79th

    So I was cruising today. Did the stroll up NW 2nd on recommendation from someone a couple weeks back. Got to 79th went west then back east. Was a little bored and aggrevated so I decided to hit US1 south from 79th and there were probably 4 or 5 BSW that we average and 1 WSW very Hot, she had a European accent but by the time I came upon her I already blew my load and didn't feel like hitting the atm.

    Happy Hunting. Stay Safe.

  12. #1153

    Hmm many points

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthBound
    I don't think this Lou for a few reasons.

    He used a question mark.
    He used adjectives and verbs.
    He didn't mix upper and lowercases.
    He referred to SW by names (although they don't exist).
    He made no Tranny references.
    He made no Traffic Reports.
    He made no mention of SouthWest Miami Dade or the expressways.
    He made no Flagler comment.

    Probably just a wannabe looking for BigLou type attention. That is why no one really responded to this post.

    Sorry your so correct.

  13. #1152

    Not Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger Forever
    Where have you been hiding Lou ?

    I don't think this Lou for a few reasons.

    He used a question mark.
    He used adjectives and verbs.
    He didn't mix upper and lowercases.
    He referred to SW by names (although they don't exist).
    He made no Tranny references.
    He made no Traffic Reports.
    He made no mention of SouthWest Miami Dade or the expressways.
    He made no Flagler comment.

    Probably just a wannabe looking for BigLou type attention. That is why no one really responded to this post.

  14. #1151

    Welcome back

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexydickster
    Has anyone seen my favorite WSW named Sandra who hangs around 14 street off of Biscayne? She is young, has jet black hair and gives the best BBBJ you will ever get. She has disappeared again like she always does. All the rest of the WSW around there are skanky and dirty. Samantha is good looking but she smells and her teeth are so rotten it makes her unattractive.

    Where have you been hiding Lou ?

  15. #1150
    Has anyone seen my favorite WSW named Sandra who hangs around 14 street off of Biscayne? She is young, has jet black hair and gives the best BBBJ you will ever get. She has disappeared again like she always does. All the rest of the WSW around there are skanky and dirty. Samantha is good looking but she smells and her teeth are so rotten it makes her unattractive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape