Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,956 to 20,970 of 22120
-
06-03-09 18:23 #1165Senior Member

Posts: 748Question for Guys who have met Leo (or his sister Fleo)
Hi guys,
A few questions. I'd love to have a few words from the wise.
1. If you are with a SW and Leo shows up, does he take you in too? Or just take her?
I totally understand that Fleo stings are designed to bust the guy, but aside from that what happens to the guy? When I read about stripclub busts, the newspapers just say employees and girls, not the clientele.
2. Does Leo have to actually catch you with your meat in the girl's mouth to make a bust? Has anyone been busted for just being in the car with a SW?
3. Has anyone ever met a Fleo who actually got in the car? I hear that they never do, but wanted to check it out with you all too.
FYI, I normally ask girls what type of things I should watch out for. One cutie near Flagler told me to look out for tow trucks, since they are always nearby like vultures waiting to tow the cars of Fleo sting victims.
Doing my part for economic stimulus.
Norm
-
06-03-09 17:55 #1164Senior Member

Posts: 74879th, wayyyy west of 95
Last night I took 79th all the way east from where it starts as 25th, around midnight. There are BSWs there, even on a Tuesday. It's not pretty, but there are always some there, more likely on the eastbound side.
If you like 79th, try going more west past 441. It ain't luxorious, but its there when you're hungry. It also seems less likely to meet Leo farther west.
Norm
(I love the hobby.)
-
06-02-09 19:26 #1163Senior Member

Posts: 338I havent seen a thing at 14th and 2nd ave in awhile except for the usual skank.
Nothing on Flagler today.The rain always seems to wash them all away.
-
06-02-09 19:23 #1162Senior Member

Posts: 338Met a WSW named Marie at 60 something and Biscayne the other night. From NYC and about 28 or 30. Says she is a 300 dollar escort usually, but at times she goes out on the street and gets new clients. Pretty clean and nice body. Very safe sex oriented and will meet you out somewhere for full service. Made me drop her off at her dope house I presume.
-
06-01-09 22:24 #1161Senior Member

Posts: 154Thin Blonde
There is a thin blonde woman-- prob. around 41 years old that is always around that area. I usually see her running back and forth between the gas station and that bus stop. Sometimes she is just standing in the median for a long time waiting to cross, making eye contact but not speaking or looking for handouts.
Not sure if it is the same woman... but that is who I see alot over there. Sometimes she wears capri's with small heels.
But she always has a slutty look to her.
There is a bsw that is alittle overweight that hangs around by Jerry's Pawn Shop just before pembroke on 441 too.
Does anyone know if those two motels over by that area (2 blocks north of pembroke) offer hourly's, just incase I decide to endulge.
-
06-01-09 15:48 #1160Senior Member

Posts: 217Welcome back Agent 61. I am pleasantly surprised by your score at that location. I am around that area from time to time, I will have to make an effort to watch for a prize package.
There is a certain appetite one develops for the special sauce that can only come from a true Huwaa. It is hard to leave for too long. It is that look they have (as long as they havent been drug behind a truck for too long).
It is good to see your count going up again.
-
05-29-09 15:52 #1159Senior Member

Posts: 217The Artist Formerly known as Glen has left the room. Probably better not to connect any dots lest the local forums die from lack of attention.
-
05-29-09 03:50 #1158Senior Member

Posts: 161Who Are You?
Is this the famous Glen?
Originally Posted by Agent61
The apartment and action shots sure looks like the old mighty Glen.
-
05-29-09 00:33 #1157Senior Member

Posts: 64Search
Mister 61.
Please share for us how to search the MD or BSO database?
I have tried on several occasions but i did not find it as easy say the Tampa or WPB counterparts.
Thanks,
db305
-
05-29-09 00:32 #1156Senior Member

Posts: 338How did you get to know the chicks last name to do an inmate search?
I would think that a streetwalker would never give you that info and if you know hers ,does she know yours?
-
05-28-09 10:57 #1155Senior Member

Posts: 1959Full Service $20
4am. BSW at 54th and ne2nd.4'11, petite, couple months on the street. Never mentioned money, as soon as my pants were down she just went to work, nice bbj after 5 or 10 minutes asked her if she wanted to sit on it I might come quicker, gave her 20 expecting her to ask for more, just looked at it and literally started running to the dope hole. First thought I might have been ripped off since she started running but my other 20 was safely in my pocket.Happy Hunting.Hope you guys aren't giving 40 for just head like some of them ask for.
-
05-27-09 22:53 #1154Senior Member

Posts: 125US1 and 54th Up through 79th
So I was cruising today. Did the stroll up NW 2nd on recommendation from someone a couple weeks back. Got to 79th went west then back east. Was a little bored and aggrevated so I decided to hit US1 south from 79th and there were probably 4 or 5 BSW that we average and 1 WSW very Hot, she had a European accent but by the time I came upon her I already blew my load and didn't feel like hitting the atm.
Happy Hunting. Stay Safe.
-
05-27-09 20:45 #1153Senior Member

Posts: 637Hmm many points
Originally Posted by NorthBound
Sorry your so correct.
-
05-27-09 20:33 #1152Senior Member

Posts: 154Not Sure
Originally Posted by Monger Forever
I don't think this Lou for a few reasons.
He used a question mark.
He used adjectives and verbs.
He didn't mix upper and lowercases.
He referred to SW by names (although they don't exist).
He made no Tranny references.
He made no Traffic Reports.
He made no mention of SouthWest Miami Dade or the expressways.
He made no Flagler comment.
Probably just a wannabe looking for BigLou type attention. That is why no one really responded to this post.
-
05-27-09 20:25 #1151Senior Member

Posts: 637Welcome back
Originally Posted by Sexydickster
Where have you been hiding Lou ?











Reply With Quote





