Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,966 to 31,980 of 33779
-
05-26-09 10:45 #1814Senior Member

Posts: 297Edits pics in Adult section
The pics are now edited and the language is much cleaner. It cost 10.00 for each ad. You are right, all they did was move it from one section to another. Duh...
Originally Posted by Joe Parkers
-
05-25-09 23:39 #1813Senior Member

Posts: 386Erotic vs adult services?
Ok.
Someone enlight me here!
What is the difference between CL Erotic section that LE seem to be happy that CL removed and the Adult Service section just added.
Beside the 5 bucks an ad and less room to add info. I don't see any differences. For some places, CL was already charging the 5 bucks anyway before shuting down the Erotic section.
Maybe I'm missing something!
-
05-25-09 21:51 #1812Senior Member

Posts: 386Any Intel?
HELLO***100% FRENCH CANADIAN LADY HERE (INCALL/QUINCY)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to:serv-tnumg-1188392655@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-05-25, 6:09PM EDT
HELLO GUYS,
IM NIKKI,IM 22 YEARS OLD WITH LONG BROWN CURLY HAIR WITH A DARK AUBURN TINT TO IT....
IM ALL NATURAL WITH A 34B-24-34... I ENJOY WHAT I DO AND IM SURE YOU WILL TOO.
IM OUTGOING LADY THAT ENJOYS TRYING NEW THINGS IN LIFE...
SO IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO MEET A HOT,SEXY,EASYGOING LADY HERE I AM GUYS
THANK YOU,
NIKKI XOXOX 857*312*3671
PLEASE NO PRIVATE CALLS OR TEXT MESS.OR EMAILS I WILL NOT RESPOND TO THEM..
**** FIRST TIMERS WELCOME WITH OPEN ARMS ****
*** 100% INDEPENDENT ***
Location: INCALL/QUINCY
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
-
05-21-09 20:47 #1811Senior Member

Posts: 64I Second That Motion
I have always found the "super secret RTFF code" cumbersome and at first confusing. Let's kill this thing once and for all.
Pornlover
Originally Posted by WebDog
-
05-21-09 13:02 #1810Senior Member

Posts: 1731Crystal
Crystal is ubiquitous. i have seen her posts on BD, TER, CV, TAZ, and CL-ER. More recently, she posts more often on BD and TER.
TER Post(5/14):
http://www.theeroticreview.com/discu...30&frmSearch=1
BD post(5/20):
Posted by cfree14330 , Wed, May 20, 2009, 12:39:04
Boston Message Board
Main *********.net site
Treat yourself to a HUMP DAY SPECIAL!!!
I am available today (wednesday) until 4pm and tomorrow (thursday) from 12-12.
I am 25, 130pds, 5'3". I have brown hair and green eyes. 34B-28-38
INCALL SPECIALS: 100/hh 180/hr (please add 20 for GFE)
For more info and pics, please visit my website: crystal4love143.myescortpage.com
Please allow at least a half hour notice. Please be polite and discreet when calling
Kisses,
Originally Posted by Thickx
-
05-21-09 10:59 #1809Senior Member

Posts: 997Again I would vote for dropping the secret code here (since is not being followed consistently anyway) but by "$2" do you mean "two hundred dollars," "one hundred twenty dollars," "one hundred and two dollars," or ??
Originally Posted by Thickx
If you click on "Abbreviations" the first entry is for representing monetary sums:
$ $100
$$ $200
$$$ $300
$$$.5 $350
But unless you are txting and trying to reduce the number of characters, it is a lot easier to simply write out $100 the old fashioned way.
-
05-21-09 09:44 #1808Senior Member

Posts: 191Crystal
She did post on CL but has not in a little while. I kept her number when I started looking into this field. She is on the N. Shore
-
05-20-09 13:34 #1807Senior Member

Posts: 76Anyone have info on this?
-
05-20-09 12:04 #1806Senior Member

Posts: 137Which crystal are you talking about?
Originally Posted by Thickx
-
05-20-09 10:50 #1805Senior Member

Posts: 191Crystal
Ventured out to this area of pleasure from massages to see what the services are like. Check the threads and felt like crystal would be the one for me to start with. Called and set appt, N. Shore area, not a bad local. Couple calls and I'm walking in the open door. Greeted with a nice hug and kiss, did the checks and settled the bill. She started off GFE and it was very nice, she is a very good kisser. Mutual touching then she went to the BBBJ. WOW almost let go, had to stop her. DATY was nice and clean all around and she either takes acting lessons or really enjoyed, she pushed me away. Mish to doggy, pulled out, took of the cover and let my love fly on a nice turned up ass. She does get into it! For my first time it was very nice and I will most likely return. $2 was the cover. I have to say I like this Monger area of service.
-
05-19-09 22:05 #1804Regular Member

Posts: 2Escort required
Gents,
I am an international visitor. I want to book an escort for a 3-4 hours meeting in Boston. Any recommendations?
Max. 30 years old
minimum C-Cups
A Level/Greece would be nice
Regards,
Hans
-
05-19-09 08:46 #1803Senior Member

Posts: 83Karyn
I had the pleasure of meeting Karyn yesterday. A Metro West incall, easy to connect with. She was relaxed, affectionate and very accomadating. Yes, she smokes. Not a problem for me. It was unrushed, sensual. Karyn has an "Anything Goes" attitude, a true GFE. (She does have some limits, but they were not a problem for me).
I plan on seeing Karyn again. I would recommend.
Originally Posted by Archimedes158
-
05-16-09 19:11 #1802Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 105Cl
Check under the adult section in services offered.
Other than that usual sites.
-
05-16-09 13:16 #1801Regular Member

Posts: 7Lisa on Eros
Lisa
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[quote=Guest123]Any info on who got busted? Any info in the local papers? I have seen Kate's ad for a while but she only does outcall, and I never stay over in the area. If she provided incall I certainly would have set something up with her long ago.
Lisa was in the area and posting on CL, so I'm wondering if she might have been one of the ones who got snagged.
Guest123[/quest]Wish I had responded to this sooner. That was a different Lisa that had the problem. The "Lisa" that you spoke so glowingly of in an earlier post (as well as this post) was unscathed. I know she has been back and forth between NH and the Waltham area over the past few weeks based on what I've seen of her ads on CL. Saw her in Waltham. My legs are still wobbly.
-
05-16-09 01:02 #1800Senior Member

Posts: 1253There was also alot on backpage (the dig) and a few on tazlist.
Originally Posted by Wet Sub












Reply With Quote





