The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1813

    Erotic vs adult services?

    Ok.

    Someone enlight me here!

    What is the difference between CL Erotic section that LE seem to be happy that CL removed and the Adult Service section just added.

    Beside the 5 bucks an ad and less room to add info. I don't see any differences. For some places, CL was already charging the 5 bucks anyway before shuting down the Erotic section.

    Maybe I'm missing something!

  2. #1812

    Any Intel?

    HELLO***100% FRENCH CANADIAN LADY HERE (INCALL/QUINCY)

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to:serv-tnumg-1188392655@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    Date: 2009-05-25, 6:09PM EDT

    HELLO GUYS,
    IM NIKKI,IM 22 YEARS OLD WITH LONG BROWN CURLY HAIR WITH A DARK AUBURN TINT TO IT....
    IM ALL NATURAL WITH A 34B-24-34... I ENJOY WHAT I DO AND IM SURE YOU WILL TOO.
    IM OUTGOING LADY THAT ENJOYS TRYING NEW THINGS IN LIFE...
    SO IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO MEET A HOT,SEXY,EASYGOING LADY HERE I AM GUYS

    THANK YOU,
    NIKKI XOXOX 857*312*3671

    PLEASE NO PRIVATE CALLS OR TEXT MESS.OR EMAILS I WILL NOT RESPOND TO THEM..
    **** FIRST TIMERS WELCOME WITH OPEN ARMS ****
    *** 100% INDEPENDENT ***


    Location: INCALL/QUINCY
    it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

  3. #1811

    I Second That Motion

    I have always found the "super secret RTFF code" cumbersome and at first confusing. Let's kill this thing once and for all.

    Pornlover


    Quote Originally Posted by WebDog
    Again I would vote for dropping the secret code here (since is not being followed consistently anyway) but by "$2" do you mean "two hundred dollars," "one hundred twenty dollars," "one hundred and two dollars," or ??

    If you click on "Abbreviations" the first entry is for representing monetary sums:

    $ $100
    $$ $200
    $$$ $300
    $$$.5 $350

    But unless you are txting and trying to reduce the number of characters, it is a lot easier to simply write out $100 the old fashioned way.

  4. #1810

    Crystal

    Crystal is ubiquitous. i have seen her posts on BD, TER, CV, TAZ, and CL-ER. More recently, she posts more often on BD and TER.

    TER Post(5/14):
    http://www.theeroticreview.com/discu...30&frmSearch=1

    BD post(5/20):

    Posted by cfree14330 , Wed, May 20, 2009, 12:39:04
    Boston Message Board
    Main *********.net site

    Treat yourself to a HUMP DAY SPECIAL!!!
    I am available today (wednesday) until 4pm and tomorrow (thursday) from 12-12.

    I am 25, 130pds, 5'3". I have brown hair and green eyes. 34B-28-38
    INCALL SPECIALS: 100/hh 180/hr (please add 20 for GFE)
    For more info and pics, please visit my website: crystal4love143.myescortpage.com

    Please allow at least a half hour notice. Please be polite and discreet when calling

    Kisses,


    Quote Originally Posted by Thickx
    She did post on CL but has not in a little while. I kept her number when I started looking into this field. She is on the N. Shore

  5. #1809
    Quote Originally Posted by Thickx
    Ventured out to this area of pleasure from massages to see what the services are like. Check the threads and felt like crystal would be the one for me to start with. Called and set appt, N. Shore area, not a bad local. Couple calls and I'm walking in the open door. Greeted with a nice hug and kiss, did the checks and settled the bill. She started off GFE and it was very nice, she is a very good kisser. Mutual touching then she went to the BBBJ. WOW almost let go, had to stop her. DATY was nice and clean all around and she either takes acting lessons or really enjoyed, she pushed me away. Mish to doggy, pulled out, took of the cover and let my love fly on a nice turned up ass. She does get into it! For my first time it was very nice and I will most likely return. $2 was the cover. I have to say I like this Monger area of service.
    Again I would vote for dropping the secret code here (since is not being followed consistently anyway) but by "$2" do you mean "two hundred dollars," "one hundred twenty dollars," "one hundred and two dollars," or ??

    If you click on "Abbreviations" the first entry is for representing monetary sums:

    $ $100
    $$ $200
    $$$ $300
    $$$.5 $350

    But unless you are txting and trying to reduce the number of characters, it is a lot easier to simply write out $100 the old fashioned way.

  6. #1808

    Crystal

    She did post on CL but has not in a little while. I kept her number when I started looking into this field. She is on the N. Shore

  7. #1807

  8. #1806
    Quote Originally Posted by Thickx
    Ventured out to this area of pleasure from massages to see what the services are like. Check the threads and felt like crystal would be the one for me to start with. Called and set appt, N. Shore area, not a bad local. Couple calls and I'm walking in the open door. Greeted with a nice hug and kiss, did the checks and settled the bill. She started off GFE and it was very nice, she is a very good kisser. Mutual touching then she went to the BBBJ. WOW almost let go, had to stop her. DATY was nice and clean all around and she either takes acting lessons or really enjoyed, she pushed me away. Mish to doggy, pulled out, took of the cover and let my love fly on a nice turned up ass. She does get into it! For my first time it was very nice and I will most likely return. $2 was the cover. I have to say I like this Monger area of service.
    Which crystal are you talking about?

  9. #1805

    Crystal

    Ventured out to this area of pleasure from massages to see what the services are like. Check the threads and felt like crystal would be the one for me to start with. Called and set appt, N. Shore area, not a bad local. Couple calls and I'm walking in the open door. Greeted with a nice hug and kiss, did the checks and settled the bill. She started off GFE and it was very nice, she is a very good kisser. Mutual touching then she went to the BBBJ. WOW almost let go, had to stop her. DATY was nice and clean all around and she either takes acting lessons or really enjoyed, she pushed me away. Mish to doggy, pulled out, took of the cover and let my love fly on a nice turned up ass. She does get into it! For my first time it was very nice and I will most likely return. $2 was the cover. I have to say I like this Monger area of service.

  10. #1804

    Escort required

    Gents,

    I am an international visitor. I want to book an escort for a 3-4 hours meeting in Boston. Any recommendations?

    Max. 30 years old
    minimum C-Cups
    A Level/Greece would be nice

    Regards,

    Hans

  11. #1803

    Karyn

    I had the pleasure of meeting Karyn yesterday. A Metro West incall, easy to connect with. She was relaxed, affectionate and very accomadating. Yes, she smokes. Not a problem for me. It was unrushed, sensual. Karyn has an "Anything Goes" attitude, a true GFE. (She does have some limits, but they were not a problem for me).

    I plan on seeing Karyn again. I would recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Archimedes158
    Saw Karyn in a Woborn hotel yesterday. She's a good looking chick but a smoker. At first she was a little intimidated by my size but she took it well. Started with a mutual le check and then then off to the races. Started with a BBBJ to rcg. I was told she liked k9 so we finished this way. It was a hh for 125 and it was great. This was also my first time with an escort.

    I got a little scared because she told me to come in an unlocked emergency door and when I did the fire alarm went off so I just took off to my car. She called me back to tell me not to be scared, they were just cleaning the switches. Overall a great day.

  12. #1802

    Cl

    Check under the adult section in services offered.

    Other than that usual sites.

  13. #1801

    Lisa on Eros

    Lisa

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    [quote=Guest123]Any info on who got busted? Any info in the local papers? I have seen Kate's ad for a while but she only does outcall, and I never stay over in the area. If she provided incall I certainly would have set something up with her long ago.

    Lisa was in the area and posting on CL, so I'm wondering if she might have been one of the ones who got snagged.

    Guest123[/quest]Wish I had responded to this sooner. That was a different Lisa that had the problem. The "Lisa" that you spoke so glowingly of in an earlier post (as well as this post) was unscathed. I know she has been back and forth between NH and the Waltham area over the past few weeks based on what I've seen of her ads on CL. Saw her in Waltham. My legs are still wobbly.

  14. #1800
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by Wet Sub
    So I looked at the boston area ads on sipsap.com and there's a ton of them, many I recognize from the now defunct CL erotica. I wonder if that's our new CL hunting ground, unless sipsap ripped off the ads from CL to get traffic. The ads aren't dated, which stinks, and you can't search by keyword. Better than nothing.
    There was also alot on backpage (the dig) and a few on tazlist.

  15. #1799

    Sipsap is the new CL ?

    So I looked at the boston area ads on sipsap.com and there's a ton of them, many I recognize from the now defunct CL erotica. I wonder if that's our new CL hunting ground, unless sipsap ripped off the ads from CL to get traffic. The ads aren't dated, which stinks, and you can't search by keyword. Better than nothing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape