Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1797

    Info on Kandy? supposedly from California

    Anyone have any info on Kandy? She seems to be posting in Boston last couple days since the 8th. Posted something in LA on LAWeekly on May 11 and May 5.

    LA ad:
    http://laweekly.backpage.com/FemaleE...Ad?oid=4098538

    Boston ad:
    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/1167640921.html

    ೋHOTೋCALIFORNIAೋBLONDEೋDREAMೋGIRLೋ - w4m - 21 (INCALL/OUTCALL//***24/7*** )

    Reply to: pers-3drr9-1167640921@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    Date: 2009-05-12, 4:58PM EDT

    Don't think, just pick up the phone and give me a call......

    for the time of your life call 9 o 9 3 four 9 5 8 one 6

    hurry, you won't be sorry

    ...incall donation..1.8.o.h.h...2.4.o.f.h...
    Kandy

    Location: INCALL/OUTCALL//***24/7***

  2. #1796

    Commercial Advertisement deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with a link or links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  3. #1795
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Hi Friendly: No problem and glad I was able to help. The first time I saw her she also had another person walking up the hallway and we passed each other and her phone rings constantly. Agreed, very businesslike. I don't know if you notice, but she posts multiple ads with several identities. Other than the alias Kinky Kelly she was also posting as the Malibu Blonde.

    Quote Originally Posted by Friendly9357
    100 QQ is Quickie, 150 HH is Half Hr, 200 Hr. We negotiated for 120 for going between QQ and HH and it worked out. Thanks for your help for that was why I saw her. A bit businesslike, but all fine for the rate. Also, she did have another guy coming up as I was leaving and passed him in the hallway. A little too close for me.

  4. #1794

    Kinky Kelly

    100 QQ is Quickie, 150 HH is Half Hr, 200 Hr. We negotiated for 120 for going between QQ and HH and it worked out. Thanks for your help for that was why I saw her. A bit businesslike, but all fine for the rate. Also, she did have another guy coming up as I was leaving and passed him in the hallway. A little too close for me.

  5. #1793
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Friendly9357: Would appreciate if you wrote the number rather than using shorthand. If I didn't know any better, you and her settled for $20 (twenty), she quoted you $50 (fifty) for hh, and I have no idea what $QQ or $$hr means.

    Quote Originally Posted by Friendly9357
    She was open by phone and we went for middle ground of $20, and her rates are $QQ, $50hh, $$hr. Grk available at 300.

  6. #1792

    Kinky Kelly

    Just saw her because of decent references provided here and she was so conveniently located. She is quite pretty and would be an 8 on my TER scale. She is petite, only 5'2" with large D's, and sag a little because of recent weight loss, but not bad at all, with a touch extra on the rump, but she is definitely a much smaller lady than any of the pics suggest. Don't think anyone would be disappointed in looks or body at these rates. She said she was 5'2" and 115 and I would have guessed about 108 or 110, so the boobs and butt add the extra, not anything else. She was open by phone and we went for middle ground of $20, and her rates are $QQ, $50hh, $$hr. She is nice and friendly, but it is business too, so pretty good for the CL route. I will give a 6 on TER because of limited service. No Kissing, but she did allow 69 while CBJ with Digits and DATY and all was fresh. Grk available at 300.

    Thanks for the help and hope this returns the favor.

    Still looking for a nice, young, dark Caribbean?

  7. #1791

    50? More Like 60

    Saw her about a year ago. Was like having sex with my grandmother.

    Buyer beware. I would never return.

    FB

    Quote Originally Posted by Spambox138
    Saw this ad on CL: Wondering if anyone has experience/knows this one. I sent an email and gotone back.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/ers/1098775827.html

  8. #1790
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117

    Kinky Kelly

    Kelly has been reported here by me before and saw her again. Accurate pics. Overall had decent time. Negatives: had to ask to turn off phone, not gfe. Here in Boston until Sunday.

    http://usasexguide.info/forum/showth...lly#post790092

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/1166426943.html

  9. #1789

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvIt
    Pics were stolen from a webpage of an 18 yr Brianna from Canada

    http://076596333.badoo.com/
    Those pics showed up in Atlanta about a month ago so im guessing scam.I also saw a ******* with her pics girl was from cali.

  10. #1788
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan
    That being said, what are they charging for they're services?. There's a hell of a lot of competition. Recently, one lady quoted me $150 for 15min. I hung up on her. The pics she sent me VIA e-mail weren't anything to hoot about either.
    That's just crazy. $100-$125 for 30 minutes or $150-$200 for an hour seems to be the average these days. Full service of course.

    Stay safe and happy hunting.

  11. #1787

    Re: Thanks

    I thought it was TGTBT. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvIt
    Pics were stolen from a webpage of an 18 yr Brianna from Canada

    http://076596333.badoo.com/

  12. #1786
    Quote Originally Posted by Handiman69
    Pics were stolen from a webpage of an 18 yr Brianna from Canada

    http://076596333.badoo.com/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 51495_192.jpg‎   119871_300.jpg‎  

  13. #1785

    Scam !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Handiman69
    I think she might be a scam, I have to verify for $1 and she sent 3 more pics.
    If you have to verify, they only want the cc #, in hopes you won't cancel and get billed the big money after the " trial " period .

    If you sign up and actually do meet her, please let us know, ( me by PM ) . It might change my whole outlook on mongering.

  14. #1784

    Heather North shore

    Another 2 pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

  15. #1783

    Heather North shore

    I think she might be a scam, I have to verify for $1 and she sent 3 more pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape