LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1784

    Heather North shore

    Another 2 pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

  2. #1783

    Heather North shore

    I think she might be a scam, I have to verify for $1 and she sent 3 more pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3.jpg‎  

  3. #1782

    Heather Brunnette North Shore?

    Anyone have any info on this one.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/ers/1164254117.html

    Heya! I'm Heather

    I'm 5'6'', about 115 lbs, hot, fun, and eager to please. I love new experiences and love older men so dont shy lol ...no age preference, NO restrictions, NO limitations!! I'm offering FULL services!! I'm very flexible, straight forward, and simple. I hate complexity, why not just make things easy for everyone lol right? I'm promoting discounted rates that include:

    1/2 hr - $75
    1 hr - $150
    2 hrs - $250

    interested? (booking, services, pics, etc.) email me!! I do offer incalls and outcalls.

    Location: incall/outcall
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎  

  4. #1781
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by Ho Hunter 328
    Many of the girls have switched to the Casual Encounters and Therapeutic sections of CL since they started requiring a credit card to post in the Erotic section. From what I'm told prepaid and debit cards can't be used, so many of them didn't have much choice.
    Casual Encounters, they get flagged within an hour or less. So you need to have good timing to catch them, but there are some good ones hiding in there.

    Stay safe and happy hunting.
    That being said, what are they charging for they're services?. There's a hell of a lot of competition. Recently, one lady quoted me $150 for 15min. I hung up on her. The pics she sent me VIA e-mail weren't anything to hoot about either.

  5. #1780
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggeddog
    Just an observation but really slim pickins on CL and the quality has really gone down hill since LE and others have had there .02 to say about it.
    Have gone to eros, tazlist, backpage and others. The choices are much better in other cities.
    Many of the girls have switched to the Casual Encounters and Therapeutic sections of CL since they started requiring a credit card to post in the Erotic section. From what I'm told prepaid and debit cards can't be used, so many of them didn't have much choice.
    Casual Encounters, they get flagged within an hour or less. So you need to have good timing to catch them, but there are some good ones hiding in there.
    Therapeutic, look for the ones with pics, and higher prices than your typical masseuse. Chances are they're really escorts. Some can actually give an ok massage, but it's not their main thing.
    I know Kat for example advertises in this section. She can actually give an ok massage, and her other services are top notch. Sharon also advertises in this section. Don't bother calling her for a massage though. But if you want a very good bbbj, she's the one to see. Assuming she's not drunk at the time...
    Jennifer is advertising in Casual Encounters, catch her when you can.

    There are others, but of course I'm going to pitch the ones that use my pics.

    Stay safe and happy hunting.

  6. #1779

    CL is like the stock market going down and down

    Just an observation but really slim pickins on CL and the quality has really gone down hill since LE and others have had there .02 to say about it.
    Have gone to eros, tazlist, backpage and others. The choices are much better in other cities.

  7. #1778
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggeddog
    Thanks PB another B&S photo, why am I not surprised.......
    Because you're too smart to believe what's too good to be true

  8. #1777

    Thanks PB

    Quote Originally Posted by Phat Bastard
    The pic is Czech model Katy Gold/Carol Goldrenova/Paula Summers/etc


    The pic is from this set, first pic in the second row (same as ILuvIt posted):

    http://blog.worldsex.com/2009/03/27/katy-gold/

    Here are 34 pages of posts and links of her material under several different names:

    http://board.freeones.com/showthread...=46090&page=34

    And five more pages of links from Freeones:

    http://www.freeones.com/html/c_links/Carol_Goldnerova/

    Thanks PB another B&S photo, why am I not surprised.......

  9. #1776

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass
    Here's a trail of past posts about the girls @ 7961:

    Review:
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...postcount=1645

    Comment:
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...&postcount=938

    Info:
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...&postcount=937


    Not much , but at least its something!
    thanks my good friend for the info. The number 7961 sounded awfully familiar but I couldn't find any record of it in my inbox or around other sites. I usually keep old ads around for a bit as a means to check to see if it has been used before and how long ago. I very much remember Mais Bonita especially the very (very) explicit pics she posted. Most of the scuttlebut I was able to find indicated she was was very good and I was actually planning on visiting her but she disappeared on me. I never heard about her again. Based on these postings I might just have to visit. I owe you again good buddy! SO

  10. #1775
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggeddog
    Saw her pic and she looked inviting. Called her and went to her hotel near Cambridge. Not sure if she is the same one as in the pic but close enough. nice nipple studs and her pussy was completely shaven. Paid the $$ and was in all positions for the hour.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/1161199198.html

    The pic is Czech model Katy Gold/Carol Goldrenova/Paula Summers/etc


    The pic is from this set, first pic in the second row (same as ILuvIt posted):

    http://blog.worldsex.com/2009/03/27/katy-gold/

    Here are 34 pages of posts and links of her material under several different names:

    http://board.freeones.com/showthread...=46090&page=34

    And five more pages of links from Freeones:

    http://www.freeones.com/html/c_links/Carol_Goldnerova/

  11. #1774

    Tattoos

    Quote Originally Posted by Ho Hunter 328
    Did she have a few tattoos? I used to know a girl named Amber back a few years ago. Keep hoping I'll run into her again somewhere. I'll have to see if I can dig up a pic or two...
    Had the typical tramp large stamp with a name that began with a L and another one on the top of her foot

  12. #1773

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Parkers
    Here's what I know from that amber.That might be her real pic

    http://msteroral.110mb.com/index.php?p=1_11

    then why bother stealing pics if you look like that.

    then :
    http://teenescort.info/boston/watcho...ls-amber-24yr/

    Wish I knew, but thankfully nothing happened. Thinking about it now, there may have been another person staying with her, couple of indications, clothing lying around messy room in several spots, two bags.........

  13. #1772

    No where close

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvIt
    If she was close to this gal Katy, then you got your money's worth.

    http://fishki.net/comment.php?id=12836

    She was cute and that was it. Nice B's, nips and shaved. Thin

  14. #1771

    You got very lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by Leggeddog
    Saw her pic and she looked inviting. Called her and went to her hotel near Cambridge. Not sure if she is the same one as in the pic but close enough. nice nipple studs and her pussy was completely shaven. Paid the $$ and was in all positions for the hour.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/1161199198.html
    Here's what I know from that amber.That might be her real pic

    http://msteroral.110mb.com/index.php?p=1_11

    then why bother stealing pics if you look like that.

    then :
    http://teenescort.info/boston/watcho...ls-amber-24yr/

  15. #1770
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggeddog
    Saw her pic and she looked inviting. Called her and went to her hotel near Cambridge. Not sure if she is the same one as in the pic but close enough. nice nipple studs and her pussy was completely shaven. Paid the $$ and was in all positions for the hour.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/1161199198.html
    Did she have a few tattoos? I used to know a girl named Amber back a few years ago. Keep hoping I'll run into her again somewhere. I'll have to see if I can dig up a pic or two...

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape