Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,996 to 32,010 of 33781
-
05-11-09 00:21 #1786Senior Member

Posts: 438Pics were stolen from a webpage of an 18 yr Brianna from Canada
Originally Posted by Handiman69
http://076596333.badoo.com/
-
05-11-09 00:04 #1785Senior Member

Posts: 748Scam !!!
If you have to verify, they only want the cc #, in hopes you won't cancel and get billed the big money after the " trial " period .
Originally Posted by Handiman69
If you sign up and actually do meet her, please let us know, ( me by PM ) . It might change my whole outlook on mongering.
-
05-10-09 23:31 #1784Senior Member

Posts: 232Heather North shore
Another 2 pics.
-
05-10-09 23:27 #1783Senior Member

Posts: 232Heather North shore
I think she might be a scam, I have to verify for $1 and she sent 3 more pics.
-
05-10-09 23:02 #1782Senior Member

Posts: 232Heather Brunnette North Shore?
Anyone have any info on this one.
http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/ers/1164254117.html
Heya! I'm Heather
I'm 5'6'', about 115 lbs, hot, fun, and eager to please. I love new experiences and love older men so dont shy lol ...no age preference, NO restrictions, NO limitations!! I'm offering FULL services!! I'm very flexible, straight forward, and simple. I hate complexity, why not just make things easy for everyone lol right? I'm promoting discounted rates that include:
1/2 hr - $75
1 hr - $150
2 hrs - $250
interested? (booking, services, pics, etc.) email me!!
I do offer incalls and outcalls.
Location: incall/outcall
-
05-10-09 17:49 #1781Senior Member

Posts: 3024That being said, what are they charging for they're services?. There's a hell of a lot of competition. Recently, one lady quoted me $150 for 15min. I hung up on her. The pics she sent me VIA e-mail weren't anything to hoot about either.
Originally Posted by Ho Hunter 328
-
05-10-09 15:18 #1780Senior Member

Posts: 2682Many of the girls have switched to the Casual Encounters and Therapeutic sections of CL since they started requiring a credit card to post in the Erotic section. From what I'm told prepaid and debit cards can't be used, so many of them didn't have much choice.
Originally Posted by Leggeddog
Casual Encounters, they get flagged within an hour or less. So you need to have good timing to catch them, but there are some good ones hiding in there.
Therapeutic, look for the ones with pics, and higher prices than your typical masseuse. Chances are they're really escorts. Some can actually give an ok massage, but it's not their main thing.
I know Kat for example advertises in this section. She can actually give an ok massage, and her other services are top notch. Sharon also advertises in this section. Don't bother calling her for a massage though. But if you want a very good bbbj, she's the one to see. Assuming she's not drunk at the time...
Jennifer is advertising in Casual Encounters, catch her when you can.
There are others, but of course I'm going to pitch the ones that use my pics.
Stay safe and happy hunting.
-
05-10-09 12:35 #1779Senior Member

Posts: 297CL is like the stock market going down and down
Just an observation but really slim pickins on CL and the quality has really gone down hill since LE and others have had there .02 to say about it.
Have gone to eros, tazlist, backpage and others. The choices are much better in other cities.
-
05-10-09 07:16 #1778Senior Member

Posts: 790Because you're too smart to believe what's too good to be true
Originally Posted by Leggeddog
-
05-09-09 16:40 #1777Senior Member

Posts: 297Thanks PB
Originally Posted by Phat Bastard
Thanks PB another B&S photo, why am I not surprised.......
-
05-09-09 16:29 #1776Senior Member

Posts: 1856Thanks for the info
thanks my good friend for the info. The number 7961 sounded awfully familiar but I couldn't find any record of it in my inbox or around other sites. I usually keep old ads around for a bit as a means to check to see if it has been used before and how long ago. I very much remember Mais Bonita especially the very (very) explicit pics she posted. Most of the scuttlebut I was able to find indicated she was was very good and I was actually planning on visiting her but she disappeared on me. I never heard about her again. Based on these postings I might just have to visit. I owe you again good buddy! SO
Originally Posted by Wiseass
-
05-09-09 13:26 #1775Senior Member

Posts: 790
Originally Posted by Leggeddog
The pic is Czech model Katy Gold/Carol Goldrenova/Paula Summers/etc
The pic is from this set, first pic in the second row (same as ILuvIt posted):
http://blog.worldsex.com/2009/03/27/katy-gold/
Here are 34 pages of posts and links of her material under several different names:
http://board.freeones.com/showthread...=46090&page=34
And five more pages of links from Freeones:
http://www.freeones.com/html/c_links/Carol_Goldnerova/
-
05-09-09 12:29 #1774Senior Member

Posts: 297Tattoos
Had the typical tramp large stamp with a name that began with a L and another one on the top of her foot
Originally Posted by Ho Hunter 328
-
05-09-09 12:27 #1773Senior Member

Posts: 297Damn
Originally Posted by Joe Parkers
Wish I knew, but thankfully nothing happened. Thinking about it now, there may have been another person staying with her, couple of indications, clothing lying around messy room in several spots, two bags.........
-
05-09-09 12:24 #1772Senior Member

Posts: 297No where close
Originally Posted by ILuvIt
She was cute and that was it. Nice B's, nips and shaved. Thin










Reply With Quote






