Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1769
    That same phone number is being used by various escorts on CL.

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=130914

    Not very good reviews. Stay away IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Leggeddog
    Saw her pic and she looked inviting. Called her and went to her hotel near Cambridge. Not sure if she is the same one as in the pic but close enough. nice nipple studs and her pussy was completely shaven. Paid the $$ and was in all positions for the hour.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/1161199198.html

  2. #1768

    More Amber or Katy pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Leggeddog
    Saw her pic and she looked inviting. Called her and went to her hotel near Cambridge. Not sure if she is the same one as in the pic but close enough. nice nipple studs and her pussy was completely shaven. Paid the $$ and was in all positions for the hour.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/1161199198.html
    If she was close to this gal Katy, then you got your money's worth.

    http://fishki.net/comment.php?id=12836

  3. #1767

    CL Amber

    Saw her pic and she looked inviting. Called her and went to her hotel near Cambridge. Not sure if she is the same one as in the pic but close enough. nice nipple studs and her pussy was completely shaven. Paid the $$ and was in all positions for the hour.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/1161199198.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amber.jpg‎  

  4. #1766
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Some Stuff For You Good Buddy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out
    Well since it looks like I didn't hit anything on my other plea for info I think I'll try another one. I've seen this ad before and when i googled it it came up as being around since 2008. I'm hoping someone has taken the plunge!

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/1161143002.html


    CUTE FACE DREAMY EYES SEXY THIGHS U CAN'T PASS ME BY!!!!!!!!! - w4m - 21 (MY PLACE)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2009-05-08, 3:41PM EDT

    ITS TIME TO GET WHAT U REALLY WANT THE BEST AND NOTHING LESS 617#212#7961
    Here's a trail of past posts about the girls @ 7961:

    Review:
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...postcount=1645

    Comment:
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...&postcount=938

    Info:
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...&postcount=937


    Not much , but at least its something!

  5. #1765

    Ashley in malden

    Anyone has had a close up on these legs?

    I have been emailing her back in forth. I have googled the phone number .Nothing great came out . Someone name GIA. Nothing special.

    http://www.tazlist.com/details----FU...-EXPERIENCE---

    ~~~FULL GFE EXPERIENCE~~~ (from #date_start# till #date_end#)

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: [ Reply To ]

    Date: 04-28-2009 08:26:50 EDT
    Price: $n/a

    HI I AM 24 HOT AND HORNY...LOTS OF FUN AND NO RUSHING, I LUV KISSING AND GIVIN BBJ!!! LOL SO CALL ME IF YOU WANT TO SPEND SOME TIME 339 293 9345 OR EMAIL ME AT SEXYHOTFEMALE2182@YAHOO.COM MY NAME IS ASHLEY
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 34283.jpg‎  

  6. #1764
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out
    Well since it looks like I didn't hit anything on my other plea for info I think I'll try another one. I've seen this ad before and when i googled it it came up as being around since 2008. I'm hoping someone has taken the plunge!


    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/1161143002.html


    CUTE FACE DREAMY EYES SEXY THIGHS U CAN'T PASS ME BY!!!!!!!!! - w4m - 21 (MY PLACE)

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: pers-ftbsa-1161143002@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    Date: 2009-05-08, 3:41PM EDT



    ITS TIME TO GET WHAT U REALLY WANT THE BEST AND NOTHING LESS 617#212#7961


    Location: MY PLACE
    it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    The girls at that # rotate in & out. I think I seen a couple for bad reviews.

  7. #1763

    Another ISO Brazilian babe ending in 7961

    Well since it looks like I didn't hit anything on my other plea for info I think I'll try another one. I've seen this ad before and when i googled it it came up as being around since 2008. I'm hoping someone has taken the plunge!


    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/1161143002.html


    CUTE FACE DREAMY EYES SEXY THIGHS U CAN'T PASS ME BY!!!!!!!!! - w4m - 21 (MY PLACE)

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: pers-ftbsa-1161143002@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    Date: 2009-05-08, 3:41PM EDT



    ITS TIME TO GET WHAT U REALLY WANT THE BEST AND NOTHING LESS 617#212#7961


    Location: MY PLACE
    it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

  8. #1762

    Unbelieveable beauty on So Shore-6468 or Nikki -401

    Hi Gents - i'm looking for any info out there on an ad for two ladies on the south shore The first has no name and her number ends in 6468. The second is Nikki and her number is a Prov 401 number. I've looked around and found nothing. Any help would be appreciated! The ad has been around for a bit so she isn't brand new. Thanks SO

    http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/ers/1157332743.html

    Unbeleivable Beauty wants your attention - w4m - 23 (south shore)

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: pers-mts88-1157332743@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    Date: 2009-05-06, 11:54AM EDT



    time with me is alwways well spent
    you will have an amazing day once i'm done with you....
    gentlemen don't hesitate 7742406468


    Location: south shore
    it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

    http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/ers/1155708954.html

    •★☆~~ iT's NiKKi ~~ LeTs PLaY ~~★☆• - w4m - 26 (Upscale Incall/Quincy)

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: pers-sdn6z-1155708954@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    Date: 2009-05-05, 1:01PM EDT






    **THE REAL THING...**1OO% ReAL PiCs "UN-RUSHED PLEASURE.*AvAiLABLe NoW*
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------





    I'm young, hot, and ready to play.
    I love to provide pleasure, and I want to enjoy the time I have with you.
    I am not a clock watcher. Just relax and take your time.
    I am a REAL beauty with an open mind.
    I will give you an experience that you will never forget.....

    I am 1OO% independent, honest and available... So why don't you give me a call & ask for...{NiKKi} --401-499--8030---

    You won't be disappointed!

    PLEASE UNBLOCK YOUR NUMBER and no text messages





    Location: Upscale Incall/Quincy
    Last edited by Stressed Out; 05-06-09 at 12:48. Reason: added second ISO

  9. #1761
    Senior Member


    Posts: 267
    Quote Originally Posted by Onthe Downlow
    "617980six354"

    Date: 05-04-2009 06:07:10 EDT

    Price: $n/a

    In the area taking care of wants an needs

    Call for erotic time with me 617980six354

    Used to be more on CL, now on TL, I've checked TER, local boards for reviews, but have come up empty-handed. I'd love to give her a shot, but am pretty cautious. Anyone have any clues or suggestion for where to look for info? Bonus season is coming up for me, and I'd like to make the wisest unwise investment I can.

    MUCH appreciated!
    I have the same experience. I've to look her up on TER and others and I find no reviews about her. I google her and all I can find is just her basic info.

  10. #1760
    Quote Originally Posted by Wet Sub
    Do you mean the Clareese from Quincy that's on CL? In the picture from CL, below, her rack doesn't look that impressive. Or is this one that actually looks better in person?
    Yes the pics look like no titties but she has them and they were quite nice with very lareg nips. I enjoyed playing with them. Droopy yes but large and heavy.

    I did not get to titty fuck her but would have but she seemed to do everything with the cover and no way I'm titty fucking with a cover.

  11. #1759

    I've seen her ads for a while, but never reviews

    "617980six354"

    Date: 05-04-2009 06:07:10 EDT

    Price: $n/a

    In the area taking care of wants an needs

    Call for erotic time with me 617980six354

    Used to be more on CL, now on TL, I've checked TER, local boards for reviews, but have come up empty-handed. I'd love to give her a shot, but am pretty cautious. Anyone have any clues or suggestion for where to look for info? Bonus season is coming up for me, and I'd like to make the wisest unwise investment I can.

    MUCH appreciated!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 35995.jpg‎  

  12. #1758

    PRIVATE DAYTIME FUN - w4m (So. New Hampshire)

    Anybody have any info on this provider?

    She's in my neck of the woods and would like to partake if she's real.

    PRIVATE DAYTIME FUN - w4m (So. New Hampshire)

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: pers-wapcu-1153467474@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    Date: 2009-05-04, 9:26AM EDT

    Hi!

    I'm a slim, sexy, busty brunette, 5'5", 120 lbs., 38-25-35, attractive and fun. I have a private home, am very open-minded, and enjoy all fantasies and fetishes.
    For a safe and private, relaxing encounter, please call me at 603-425-0086, 9 am. - 9 pm.. No e-mails please.

  13. #1757

    Ivy

    I've seen both Ivy and Ana, and physically they are both very similar. I can understand the confusion.

    One thing about Ivy, she is worth pursuing. I've read that setting up an initial meeting can be challenging; indeed, it was for me. My patience was rewarded, though. She's a very sexy woman, with large, natural breasts and has some very erotic tastes. I highly recommend.

    One thing I learned is she books up quickly. He ads say she only sees two clients when she works. This isn't a line of bullshit.

    FB

    Quote Originally Posted by Wet Sub
    That's a rookie mistake Mr Senior Poster, have to use your caller id, and if you can't keep the numbers straight store them so when it comes up, the callerid shows the name you stored it under (unless you have a wife I guess). I know because I messed up like that too one night and went home empty handed, though my event was just awkward, not a heart stopper like yours.

    Ana doesn't show up anymore on searches, and Ivy looks like a egomaniacal pain in the ass from the ad. Personally, I avoid anyone that says "seeking generous, distinguished gentlemen" or in her case "I only see 2 men per day". But, perhaps you're generous and distinguished!

    Later

  14. #1756
    Sorry to hear that, Boss.

    Never ran into that myself either, but thanks for the heads-up.

    J

  15. #1755

    Review - Holly

    Hi Boston,

    I recently was in your fine town and after much thought and reseach decided I would meet Holly. Found her on Eros (she's the blonde w/ face blurred). So, I send an email a couple weeks in advance to see if available. Yes is response. I send another and essentially explain that msog is a must for me in the hour. No problem comes response.

    Call her day before and set up meeting, again intimating that msog is required. No problem.

    She appears an hour late at the hotel and is attractive (should be for $$$. 5). Give donation and again make very clear I am looking for an entire hour with msog. (can't you just guess what's coming? ) Yes, ok is the response.

    Well, we get busy and all is good. Wham bam. Ready for more.

    She picks up and leaves. I said what about 2nd shot. No way. She says she is worth more $ and leaves.

    She lied to get what she wanted then left. Should I be surprised. Not really, but in my years of hobbying this has never happened with a what I thought was a higher class player. Bear in mind I am not pushy or rude and try to be as polite as possible and a gentleman.

    So I would advise others to stay clear of this one.

    Hope it helps and all should stay safe.

    Boss

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape