Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,026 to 32,040 of 33794
-
05-09-09 10:24 #1769Senior Member

Posts: 34That same phone number is being used by various escorts on CL.
http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=130914
Not very good reviews. Stay away IMO.
Originally Posted by Leggeddog
-
05-09-09 06:33 #1768Senior Member

Posts: 438More Amber or Katy pics
If she was close to this gal Katy, then you got your money's worth.
Originally Posted by Leggeddog
http://fishki.net/comment.php?id=12836
-
05-09-09 01:11 #1767Senior Member

Posts: 297CL Amber
Saw her pic and she looked inviting. Called her and went to her hotel near Cambridge. Not sure if she is the same one as in the pic but close enough. nice nipple studs and her pussy was completely shaven. Paid the $$ and was in all positions for the hour.
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/1161199198.html
-
05-09-09 00:41 #1766Banned Member

Posts: 1036Some Stuff For You Good Buddy!
Here's a trail of past posts about the girls @ 7961:
Originally Posted by Stressed Out
Review:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...postcount=1645
Comment:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...&postcount=938
Info:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...&postcount=937
Not much , but at least its something!
-
05-08-09 23:35 #1765Senior Member

Posts: 386Ashley in malden
Anyone has had a close up on these legs?
I have been emailing her back in forth. I have googled the phone number .Nothing great came out . Someone name GIA. Nothing special.
http://www.tazlist.com/details----FU...-EXPERIENCE---
~~~FULL GFE EXPERIENCE~~~ (from #date_start# till #date_end#)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [ Reply To ]
Date: 04-28-2009 08:26:50 EDT
Price: $n/a
HI I AM 24 HOT AND HORNY...LOTS OF FUN AND NO RUSHING, I LUV KISSING AND GIVIN BBJ!!! LOL SO CALL ME IF YOU WANT TO SPEND SOME TIME 339 293 9345 OR EMAIL ME AT SEXYHOTFEMALE2182@YAHOO.COM MY NAME IS ASHLEY
-
05-08-09 19:37 #1764Senior Member

Posts: 1253The girls at that # rotate in & out. I think I seen a couple for bad reviews.
Originally Posted by Stressed Out
-
05-08-09 16:27 #1763Senior Member

Posts: 1856Another ISO Brazilian babe ending in 7961
Well since it looks like I didn't hit anything on my other plea for info I think I'll try another one. I've seen this ad before and when i googled it it came up as being around since 2008. I'm hoping someone has taken the plunge!
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/1161143002.html
CUTE FACE DREAMY EYES SEXY THIGHS U CAN'T PASS ME BY!!!!!!!!! - w4m - 21 (MY PLACE)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-ftbsa-1161143002@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-05-08, 3:41PM EDT
ITS TIME TO GET WHAT U REALLY WANT THE BEST AND NOTHING LESS 617#212#7961
Location: MY PLACE
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
-
05-06-09 12:36 #1762Senior Member

Posts: 1856Unbelieveable beauty on So Shore-6468 or Nikki -401
Hi Gents - i'm looking for any info out there on an ad for two ladies on the south shore The first has no name and her number ends in 6468. The second is Nikki and her number is a Prov 401 number. I've looked around and found nothing. Any help would be appreciated! The ad has been around for a bit so she isn't brand new. Thanks SO
http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/ers/1157332743.html
Unbeleivable Beauty wants your attention - w4m - 23 (south shore)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-mts88-1157332743@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-05-06, 11:54AM EDT
time with me is alwways well spent
you will have an amazing day once i'm done with you....
gentlemen don't hesitate 7742406468
Location: south shore
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/ers/1155708954.html
•★☆~~ iT's NiKKi ~~ LeTs PLaY ~~★☆• - w4m - 26 (Upscale Incall/Quincy)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-sdn6z-1155708954@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-05-05, 1:01PM EDT
**THE REAL THING...**1OO% ReAL PiCs "UN-RUSHED PLEASURE.*AvAiLABLe NoW*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm young, hot, and ready to play.
I love to provide pleasure, and I want to enjoy the time I have with you.
I am not a clock watcher. Just relax and take your time.
I am a REAL beauty with an open mind.
I will give you an experience that you will never forget.....
I am 1OO% independent, honest and available... So why don't you give me a call & ask for...{NiKKi} --401-499--8030---
You won't be disappointed!
PLEASE UNBLOCK YOUR NUMBER and no text messages
Location: Upscale Incall/QuincyLast edited by Stressed Out; 05-06-09 at 12:48. Reason: added second ISO
-
05-06-09 10:23 #1761Senior Member

Posts: 267I have the same experience. I've to look her up on TER and others and I find no reviews about her. I google her and all I can find is just her basic info.
Originally Posted by Onthe Downlow
-
05-05-09 18:13 #1760Regular Member

Posts: 16Yes the pics look like no titties but she has them and they were quite nice with very lareg nips. I enjoyed playing with them. Droopy yes but large and heavy.
Originally Posted by Wet Sub
I did not get to titty fuck her but would have but she seemed to do everything with the cover and no way I'm titty fucking with a cover.
-
05-05-09 17:33 #1759Regular Member

Posts: 23I've seen her ads for a while, but never reviews
"617980six354"
Date: 05-04-2009 06:07:10 EDT
Price: $n/a
In the area taking care of wants an needs
Call for erotic time with me 617980six354
Used to be more on CL, now on TL, I've checked TER, local boards for reviews, but have come up empty-handed. I'd love to give her a shot, but am pretty cautious. Anyone have any clues or suggestion for where to look for info? Bonus season is coming up for me, and I'd like to make the wisest unwise investment I can.
MUCH appreciated!
-
05-05-09 17:18 #1758Senior Member

Posts: 270PRIVATE DAYTIME FUN - w4m (So. New Hampshire)
Anybody have any info on this provider?
She's in my neck of the woods and would like to partake if she's real.
PRIVATE DAYTIME FUN - w4m (So. New Hampshire)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-wapcu-1153467474@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-05-04, 9:26AM EDT
Hi!
I'm a slim, sexy, busty brunette, 5'5", 120 lbs., 38-25-35, attractive and fun. I have a private home, am very open-minded, and enjoy all fantasies and fetishes.
For a safe and private, relaxing encounter, please call me at 603-425-0086, 9 am. - 9 pm.. No e-mails please.
-
05-05-09 12:01 #1757Senior Member

Posts: 83Ivy
I've seen both Ivy and Ana, and physically they are both very similar. I can understand the confusion.
One thing about Ivy, she is worth pursuing. I've read that setting up an initial meeting can be challenging; indeed, it was for me. My patience was rewarded, though. She's a very sexy woman, with large, natural breasts and has some very erotic tastes. I highly recommend.
One thing I learned is she books up quickly. He ads say she only sees two clients when she works. This isn't a line of bullshit.
FB
Originally Posted by Wet Sub
-
05-05-09 11:49 #1756Senior Member

Posts: 219Sorry to hear that, Boss.
Never ran into that myself either, but thanks for the heads-up.
J
-
05-05-09 10:26 #1755Senior Member

Posts: 52Review - Holly
Hi Boston,
I recently was in your fine town and after much thought and reseach decided I would meet Holly. Found her on Eros (she's the blonde w/ face blurred). So, I send an email a couple weeks in advance to see if available. Yes is response. I send another and essentially explain that msog is a must for me in the hour. No problem comes response.
Call her day before and set up meeting, again intimating that msog is required. No problem.
She appears an hour late at the hotel and is attractive (should be for $$$. 5). Give donation and again make very clear I am looking for an entire hour with msog. (can't you just guess what's coming? ) Yes, ok is the response.
Well, we get busy and all is good. Wham bam. Ready for more.
She picks up and leaves. I said what about 2nd shot. No way. She says she is worth more $ and leaves.
She lied to get what she wanted then left. Should I be surprised. Not really, but in my years of hobbying this has never happened with a what I thought was a higher class player. Bear in mind I am not pushy or rude and try to be as polite as possible and a gentleman.
So I would advise others to stay clear of this one.
Hope it helps and all should stay safe.
Boss










Reply With Quote





