Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2681
    Quote Originally Posted by ldonshoots
    What would I have to do make you believe me?
    There is nothing you can do.

    If you want to be taken seriously on this forum, change your writing style (again?) and start a new screen name. Telling the truth, or at least a much more realistic version of bullshit wouldn't hurt too much either.


    I'm in town this weekend.

  2. #2680
    Quote Originally Posted by ldonshoots
    Wow, I can't believe you guys would not believe my story. It is absolutely 100%true and I stand-by everyword of it. This story does remind me of Pretty Woman in which Im Richard and she is Julia and they end up together in the end. However this story won't end with such a happy ending- at least for Amber getting me in the end. What would I have to do make you believe me? Wait- hold on she is calling me right this second.
    Seriously? You can't believe that anyone would doubt your story of a working girl falling in love with you after one "date"? Well I guess its the fact that it was your first post? That it was ridiculous? That you offer no proof to back it up? Offering to PM proof is not the same as PM'ing proof. If you have proof, post it here for all to see, or STFU. Personally, I don't care. I just don't believe you. Your story smells as bad as Sh*tbags story about picking up a civvie who was out for a jog, offering her cash, fucking her, (because we all know that all civvies are just pros in disguise - yeah right!) then turning her into his girlfriend. In fact, I would have to say that both the story, and your and his writing style are eerily the same. It would not surprise me if you and he were one and the same. After all, he has zero credibility on this board. Since he is still at the top of my ignore list, for all I know its his/your sneaky way of starting fresh to try and spread more B.S. on this board. I have an idea, make your own thread where you and he (or you and you) can trade made up stories for your own entertainment. Personally, I prefer having sex with real women.

    Anytime you have to title a post "this is an absolutely true story" anyone with half a brain will realize that you were posting that because there is no way it is believable. Which is my point.

    Dr. Monger

  3. #2679
    I still see a fee WSW on West near the 20/20, and BSW on West near the court parking garage. They are not out with any regularity, but they are strolling.

    I personally do not hunt in the area because it's my own back yard, and the Annaplis LE is to agressive to risk a date.

    Good luck to you and happy hunting.

    Quote Originally Posted by J0811
    I am still looking t find out where the Annapolis SW have gone.

    No one posts on the Annapolis page, so I ask your indulgence in my search in this forum.

    J

  4. #2678

    Ktown + South Korea

    Ktown actually means KAISERSLAUTERN, Germany but I took the liberty of using it to describe Korea.

    Nah He

  5. #2677

    My Story

    It was in Baltimore.

  6. #2676

    Ruthie

    Wow,

    I met little Ruthie the otehr night. Cute little dirty blonde with short hair. About 5"3 120 lbs and a very cute face. She has a Tat on her neck that looks bad she says she is getting it removed.

    Anyway we went for a little drive she seemed like a coherent little thing. Talked about where she is crashing and all that stuff. Bores me.

    So when we arrive she gurantees me she has a nice soft azz and is very skilled at MIND games. And boy was she right. She has a nice little badonkidonk and it was soft a cotton. She was probably better at HEADS up then any lady I have seen recently. I think Sarah and EZ are probably a good 2, and 3. But I would take Ruthie over both of them. Anyway we ended with a BBBJDTNQNS.

    After we were done I bought a cheesesteak and she wanted. 5 of it. I decided to let her have. 4 of it. I needed to save some CHEESEsteak for myself.

    Happy hunting

  7. #2675

    Annapolis Info

    I am still looking t find out where the Annapolis SW have gone.

    No one posts on the Annapolis page, so I ask your indulgence in my search in this forum.

    J

  8. #2674
    Quote Originally Posted by ldonshoots
    This is an absolute true story and the names have been changed to protect the innocent...
    I'm just impressed that a first time poster can prompt so many responses.

    Does everybody understand Idonshoots's comment that starts "As for Amber, well until Im married,...?" Mongers don't think like monogamous people.

    Horsetrader

  9. #2673
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbie Versmel
    I had a very funny exp recently. I hooked up with an asian woman on CL. She had one of the tightest bodies I have ever seen. Anyhow she worked for a service and after we met she asked me to meet her in private at her residence next time. We ended up meeting there a few times and lost contact after that. My neighbor down the street had a party and invited me over for a cookout. Guess who his sister turned out to be. I think we both shit our pants when he introduced us.
    Now that's funny! Now you can blackmail her to get all the pussy you ever want from her. haha! Was this in Baltimore or somewhere else? PM me if you think it's too personal.

  10. #2672
    Quote Originally Posted by ldonshoots
    I may be falling in love with a SW, who rocks my world in the bed- is way more sexier and is smart, but has some trouble. My fiance is plain, no real sex appeal, and is very traditional in a cultural sense. Im almost just marrying her because thats what everyone is expecting me to do (family, friends, etc.). What would you guys do in this situation. Amber says she really wants to be with me, and is not asking me for anything monetary, just my love and emotional support.

    From one of your confused monger comrades.
    Do what I did. Ditch the plain jane and go for the hottie.

  11. #2671
    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
    Last edited by Admin; 05-02-09 at 15:56.

  12. #2670
    Quote Originally Posted by Nah He
    ..... I married a lady from SEA and brought her back to the "world" only to find out that I was her ticket to the big time. ..... second wife was found here but came from South Ktown. F*cked like rabbits for a few years
    Where is Ktown?

    My story took a different twist. I met 5 women on cherryblossoms.com and each told me what papers I needed to bring to China for marriage. Even went to the US Consulate with the first one to get some affidavit. My intent was to check them out, and choose, but they all wanted the one-way ticket and a clown. To make a long story short, the clown partied for 32 days straight, scoring 84 strikes, not one night in a hotel.

    Where did you say Ktown was?

  13. #2669

    My First Post and it is a Good one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nat Zass
    The good doctor is right. What a great story! Now, I believed in Santa and the Easter bunny. I believed in the tooth fairy. I believed in Ronald Reagan. I even believed John Holmes measured out at 14".

    Sorry, but I just can't believe this load of hog-swallow. It is a GREAT story, and I commend Idonshoots on his creative abilities. This would sell great in Hollywood, and I think you should try it there. If it gets to film, I'll pay to see it.

    Nat
    Wow, I can't believe you guys would not believe my story. It is absolutely 100%true and I stand-by everyword of it. This story does remind me of Pretty Woman in which Im Richard and she is Julia and they end up together in the end. However this story won't end with such a happy ending- at least for Amber getting me in the end. What would I have to do make you believe me? Wait- hold on she is calling me right this second.

  14. #2668

    Sell it in Hollywood

    Quote Originally Posted by ldonshoots
    This is an absolute true story and the names have been changed to protect the innocent. I also apologize about the length of this post in advance but it is a good true story.

    Gentlemen of this great forum. I have been silently watching for maybe the past 4 .....From one of your confused monger comrades.
    The good doctor is right. What a great story! Now, I believed in Santa and the Easter bunny. I believed in the tooth fairy. I believed in Ronald Reagan. I even believed John Holmes measured out at 14".

    Sorry, but I just can't believe this load of hog-swallow. It is a GREAT story, and I commend Idonshoots on his creative abilities. This would sell great in Hollywood, and I think you should try it there. If it gets to film, I'll pay to see it.

    Nat

  15. #2667

    Funny Story

    First off I agree with PussProwler. I've seen the boys in blue questioning young ladies on Conkling and I think they are pushing them out of the area insted of using their time to arrest crack dealers. Great job guys.

    I had a very funny exp recently. I hooked up with an asian woman on CL. She had one of the tightest bodies I have ever seen. Anyhow she worked for a service and after we met she asked me to meet her in private at her residence next time. We ended up meeting there a few times and lost contact after that. My neighbor down the street had a party and invited me over for a cookout. Guess who his sister turned out to be. I think we both shit our pants when he introduced us.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape