The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Downtown LA

+ Add Report
Page 139 of 179 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2675
This blog is moderated by Hizark21
  1. #605
    Quote Originally Posted by Any Name
    Hi boys,

    02/17/2009 at 8pm I just got off work and saw this girl in the 7/11 on Olive and 7th in downtown she was having a hotdog at the 7/11 I started talking to her she was here from San Diego turns out she is a working girl!

    any way I took her to my loft and for $$$1/2 she spend the night with me.

    BBBJ DT cim with swallow anal PSE evry thing a boy would want.
    I believe you. That's one of the things about Downtown L.A. you never know what you're gonna find at any givin' time. I see the pics and she's hot. I've run into a few hot ex-porn girls down there. But Most of the time it's just monsters out down there.

  2. #604

    Chelsey

    Saw Chelsey's pics on her website. I noticed new lower pricing and realized there may be a silver lining to this recession. I gave her call and she directed me to her hotel in Thousand Oaks. She undressed and indeed, she has an awesome body. And she has a great touch. I didn't get full service and for the time I didn't need it. She has a great touch and I received a awesome CBJ and hand job. Truly awesome and no complaints. She actually warmed up too. It was a quickie, and this time, that is all I wanted. Can't get much safer then a HJ too.Damage = 100. Website: http://www.thegirlnextdoor.me/chelsey
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 444790.jpg‎  

  3. #603
    Quote Originally Posted by CautiousOne
    See the title of my post.
    Thanks CautiousOne

  4. #602

    Humaniplex

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser1362
    What is HX or HMX?
    See the title of my post.

  5. #601

    Poking the RED whiskers

    I think its possible, but if not repeatable, and shared among the memebrs then its not really worth much but to the original poster.

  6. #600

    Red head

    that's FieryRedHead from HMX.

    If you did pick her up and paid $$$, then, um...newbie mistake? I think she consistently posts for $$/hr

    BUT we all know you just bullshittin'

  7. #599
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1525
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser1362
    Yeah there is a 7-11 there but everything else in that post is BS.
    I agree the post is bogus.

    However there are girls that look like that downtown at night. Anywhere from about Los Angeles St to the west. Downtown nightlife has picked up HUGE over the past 3 years and its now an "in" place.

    But none of the hotties are sw's. The last really hot sw I've seen in downtown was Bianka....the tall skinny brunette that used to hang by the Cuntington...mostly on 8th. And then Alana before she had deteriorated.

  8. #598
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffTheDrunk
    Haha! Is there even a 7/11 there?
    Yeah there is a 7-11 there but everything else in that post is BS.

  9. #597
    That redhead is definitely HOT, but % of catching her in DT is like 1%.

    I confirm what IE posted. She's a HX gal and was no where near DT.

  10. #596
    I was going to wait for the answer to see if this guy is really lying but as far as I know she's on HX and as of last night she was offering incall in San Diego. Don't waste any time in DT, guys.
    Last edited by Inland Empire; 02-24-09 at 14:29. Reason: I accidentally exposed too much information.

  11. #595
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvdahos
    Now in the day time the area is full of them and yes they are working girls but work in the law offices and all the other offices around that area.
    Haha! Is there even a 7/11 there? isn't Famima the convenience store chain downtown?

    Finding a girl like this is no big deal on Olive & 7th, but try finding her on Central & 7th, now that would've been a better story to make up!

  12. #594

    Come on guys

    Come on guys do we really need to ask if this girl is from Downtown? This is clearly a newbie trying to snow everybody. I know DT and no girls at that time of the night hang around there that look like that. Now in the day time the area is full of them and yes they are working girls but work in the law offices and all the other offices around that area. If you fall for this post I have excellent beach front property in Yuma, AZ that I can sell you.

  13. #593
    Quote Originally Posted by Any Name
    Here are the pictures, sorry.
    Did you take those pictures?
    I ask this because it's just too good to be true.

  14. #592
    This whole redhead thing seems bogus to me.

  15. #591

    Serious!!??

    Quote Originally Posted by Any Name
    Here are the pictures, sorry.
    As a dowtown monger myself I would never think i would see something that quality on Olive and 7th !! Well how much was the damage?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape