Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 903 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 13543
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13543
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddydyer5  [View Original Post]
    Finished yourself off? Oh, you did the porn star thing and masturbated

    .
    Yeah, for the price I figured she should at least have a mess to clean up.

  2. #13542

    Sonnie

    Anybody seen Sonnie lately? I have thought about contacting her. She has had a few good reviews but it looks like she has marks on her arms in her picture.

  3. #13541

    Stg

    Skiplogo.

    We have been having distributed denial of service attacks done against our site on a regular basis. We have also blocked a number of countries due to fraud and phishing attacks against people using the site. Br If you are seeing this message, you may be trying to connect to the site on a proxy / tor / vpn node that has attacked the site in the recent past.

    Please wait a few seconds and then try to refresh the page, if you still get this message, please try to connect through another vpn node.

    If you're not using a vpn node, we have gradually improved our security systems and we expect to be opening up to the world very soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She goes by Eli or Elli in her ads. Wondering if she is a real person. Any thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/521015665298
    .

  4. #13540

    What?

    Finished yourself off? Oh, you did the porn star thing and masturbated

    Quote Originally Posted by BadDad69  [View Original Post]
    I recently finally got thru to Kanessa, known her for a while and actually set it up thru F. B. Since she has been erratic at responding to txt. My dream quickly went negative. She kept telling me she is clean now and was proud of that prior to arrival. In my dream, first thing she did when I got in the room was to ask if I wanted to buy some d#s from her. Which I politely declined, then She complained about how many roses I brought her even though I brought what she asked for. Complaining I used to treat her better. She was clearly wasted, she got naked but struggled to perform oral. Since I was there I just finished myself off onto her chest and left. She was worse than right before she went to see LEO last time.
    .

  5. #13539

    Nicole4 u

    I had a recent dream of meeting Nicole, I will say she is not a big lady, but she is definately not a petite lady either. What I will say is that she has probably the best attitude / personality that you would want to meet. Nice Rack too!

  6. #13538

    AlexisQueen

    Has anyone seen AlexisQueen? I saw her ad yesterday and again today, it seemed a little odd though. I texted her and she replied back and wanted a pic but I didn't send one and she gave me her Snapchat, which is new. She sent me a snap of her and she looks gorgeous. She is staying near ringgold but idk if I should pull the trigger. I'm still skeptical on if she is real or not. Has anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ooga/215061142

    https://ladys.one/pt/acompanhantes-chattanooga

    https://snapchat.com/t/IdNXZWeM

  7. #13537

    N4 U Contact

    Can anyone PM me a contact number. The add she has doesn't have a number on it?

    Thank you,

    Quote Originally Posted by Gern321  [View Original Post]
    This is not drugs she's chasing. She's clean as they come. I chased her a long time back in the day. She trusted no one and had a lot on the line. I finally won her trust and I don't take it for granted. But it's paid off for years now. I've been seeing her again for a few months now. She is always ready on time and ready to go. She just has some extra bills right now trying to take care of her kids. That's what brought her to tryst. Like is said if she trusts you then you could not have a better go to girl. She's in to it as much as we are. She is very very low volume and stays horny most of the time. If guys will treat her right they got a Gem. She will disappear as far as posting as soon as she has what she needs. But she will stay UTR for the foreseeable future.

  8. #13536

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by BadDad69  [View Original Post]
    I looked at names and list of those recently sent to visit uncle LEO, How have I been missing on Molly. Does she go by another name? I thought I knew most of the ladies around chatt, but clearly I was wrong. She look like my type: a young spinner (now I am mad I missed her).
    She posted sometimes on stg but mainly on tryst. Never saw her but saw previous reviews to be careful before.

  9. #13535
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoi3575  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Kitty Best lately from Cleveland.
    Looks NOTHING like her pictures. Truly regretted seeing her. Big belly roll. It was awful.

  10. #13534

    Alyssa

    The great Alyssa from bama will be back in town on the 12th if you missed her last time! Get with me for info!

  11. #13533

    Kitty Best

    Anyone seen Kitty Best lately from Cleveland.

  12. #13532
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She goes by Eli or Elli in her ads. Wondering if she is a real person. Any thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/521015665298
    Can confirm she is real. She is bottom heavy and built like Krissy who used to advertise with Mikala.

    Quote Originally Posted by BStoned  [View Original Post]
    Are the authorities on this site looking for providers to bust? Or a monger is mad and turning them in?

    Just curious.

    Bob.
    My guess is it's close to election time and local LEO can't be outdone by Georgia massage "busts" or TBI stings.

  13. #13531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1032

    Or

    Quote Originally Posted by BStoned  [View Original Post]
    Are the authorities on this site looking for providers to bust? Or a monger is mad and turning them in?

    Just curious.

    Bob.
    Or a Fuckboy Boyfriend thinking he's smarter than everyone else getting all of them jammed up.

  14. #13530

    Recent bust

    Are the authorities on this site looking for providers to bust? Or a monger is mad and turning them in?

    Just curious.

    Bob.

  15. #13529

    Chattanooga

    Seems to me like all the providers in the area have had a bad review or the ads are fake or seems like a setup.

    Congrats to the guys who have a solid 1 or 2 girls. If am wrong please recommend one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape