Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 1695
-
04-24-27 16:45 #1695Administrator

Posts: 5265Massage Parlor Reports for Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
I made this thread for the people with that can't post in the regular Massage Parlor Reports. Yes I understand that it will very quickly be full of posts from shills. Sorry, I'm not going to do anything about that. The guys who use this thread will have to be quick to ignore users.
Once you're a Senior with 50 posts you can use the normal thread, until then you're stuck with this one.
I'm saying this once, if the fucking pimps running these fucking places don't stop fucking with these reports I'm going to start editing what gets posted so that nobody who reads it will ever take the chance of going to your place.
A2
-
Yesterday 22:16 #1694Regular Member

Posts: 6Sugar Spa Alina
Just had a great session with Alina, felt like a great GFE, and has the right amount of thickness as others as mentioned. Would def try her again whenever she comes back!
-
Yesterday 11:49 #1693Regular Member

Posts: 2New to area
Visiting downtown San Diego gas lamp district. Any good providers nearby or is it worth going to one of the more frequent spas mentioned in the thread? Appreciate any advice, will leave a review on it.
-
Yesterday 11:16 #1692Regular Member

Posts: 22Sadly, there are so few reports from North County. Ark? Strength? Serenity?
Originally Posted by Baller55
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 02:23 #1691Senior Member

Posts: 358If you are near Mira Mesa, recommend Sugar (especially on weekends when they are quieter).
Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702
[View Original Post]
If you are near Miramar, recommend MMW since they have table shower.
-
Yesterday 00:13 #1690Senior Member

Posts: 116Oh ok. Idk I was just going by what the phone person said. Maybe they thought I was looking for her and trying ro get me to come in? Didn't work in their favor.
Originally Posted by Dwykz619
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-26 22:22 #1689Senior Member

Posts: 2653It's foreign to me when I hear how dudes get a massage first, and use that time to see if there's more on the menu. Laying face down, their hands may wander when she's within reach. Caressing her legs or ass to see how she reacts. Truth be told, it's a smart move if you have no intel on the nature of the shop.
Originally Posted by Baller55
[View Original Post]
On the other end of the spectrum are the handful of hot spots, where the girls are escorting you to your room-literally and figuratively-leading you by your junk like a lost puppy on a leash. Chances are high you'll be exchanging bodily fluids before exchanging names.
-
10-09-26 20:59 #1688Regular Member

Posts: 16Phoebe
I thought her C's were natural, but she said to me "half natural-half implant".
My guess is she had decent boobs to start and added a smaller implant. They feel natural until you dig in further.
Originally Posted by Dwykz619
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-26 18:30 #1687Senior Member

Posts: 673Yeah I've been dumping my load in some old ladies in these house I've found here. Really appreciate that, I'll be looking into San Diego convoy mira mesa miramar. Any specific spas yall can recommend? What about any good escorts list crawler? DM's open.
Originally Posted by Baller55
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
-
10-09-26 12:12 #1686Senior Member

Posts: 293North county = GILFS. Oftentimes they are HJ only and the ladies there are like 5 out of 10's sometimes worse. You occassionally find a decent looking 7 but they are rare. IF you want a decent massage and a rub and tug its fine though.
Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702
[View Original Post]
San Diego. Convoy / Mira Mesa / Miramar area. Typically a lot younger girls in their 20's to 30's. No massage. Its basically pay and get down. Almost anything and everything is on the menu depending on the girl.
-
10-09-26 04:20 #1685Senior Member

Posts: 2653If you're looking for fit Vivian, I believe she's back at Ashford (formerly SHW).
Originally Posted by EazySD
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-26 21:27 #1684Regular Member

Posts: 2Visiting San Diego gas lamp
Hey been reading the threads. Visiting gas lamp district soon. Noticed only a few spots nearby. I won't have a car. Any recommendations of a spot near by or is it recommended to uber and visit one of the more usual spots. Would likely prefer something closer to the district.
Appreciate any input. Will leave a review where I go.
Prefer young, skinny and big chested.
-
10-08-26 21:19 #1683Senior Member

Posts: 215Incorrect.
Originally Posted by EazySD
[View Original Post]
Thanks for playing.
Just kidding. But no, they are NOT the same person.
-
10-08-26 17:36 #1682Senior Member

Posts: 116CiCi Mira Mesa
After texting and asking for pics, I foind oit CiCi also goes by Vivian. My guess is Fit Vivian.
Originally Posted by Ampking69
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-26 17:10 #1681Senior Member

Posts: 673I've only been to the Spa's in North County. I keep hearing San Diego has the best Spas can anyone elaborate? Best rates? Best looking girls? Or best service? Any one have any suggestions of where I should go? I'd appreciate any info. In Las Vegas I use to frequent Latin american houses not sure if we have anything like that here. Cheers.












Reply With Quote




