Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1477 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22146

    Spinner

    Looking for a cute little spinner. Anyone have any leads? Currently seeing Annelise Harbor and she's amazing but I want a little variety. I like them young and skinny, haven't had a black girl yet, that would be fun.

  2. #22145
    Quote Originally Posted by OneAndDone  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...o/630730528379

    How about this one I contacted but have not got a response yet be safe.
    Tried before and wasted time.

    Called Gabe fake addy and then when said here she texted a different address and then stopped responding.

  3. #22144
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...o/630730528379

    How about this one I contacted but have not got a response yet be safe.

  4. #22143

    What is up

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/806032580855

    Been wanting to see this one. I messaged her got a quick response. In north Olmsted I tell her 2 pm or so. Sends address I drive 35 min and let her know my eta. When I'm on exit I let her know. She says I need 10 min sorry. I'm good get a Pepsi and go. Text I'm here all crickets after that. I wait about 15 don't like the parking lot sit after that nothing. What the hell I want the old days back. Be safe.

  5. #22142

    Zuri

    https://callescort.org/440-656-1613

    Saw this one the other night. She did ask for a $5 deposit for outcall so she knows she's not wasting her time. I risked the $5. She showed up and was the girl in the pictures. No GFE or BBBJ. Multiple pops allowed. PM me if you have further questions.

    I don't think I will see anyone unless they are GFE. It's just too much business like otherwise and not a lot of fun.

  6. #22141

    Buyer Beware

    This girl is real, but just hustles upcharges, makes up rules as you're going at it for more money. Physically attacked me when I took my money back off the table, and threatened to get her gun.

    https://callescort.org/313-597-0446

  7. #22140

    Any help, DM okay

    Thought someone had reported on her?

    https://ladys.one/usa-cleveland/ashley-1156-i1151008

    I feel like I have seen this one before;.

    https://secrethostess.com/11698884/

    Seems like I would like.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/214771520

    Just like everyone else, I am looking for a low volume part time provider that does this as a side hustle. I have 2 or 3 that I am currently working on cultivating, it is a long game. But 1 of them recently got white knighted by one of you's, was a flat $1, now $1. 5 with +++. 1 of them is from a cuddle site, but she just lays there allows roaming, fiv & daty, but that is it so far. And none of these can host, which is a serious PITA.

  8. #22139
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMutha  [View Original Post]
    Was it a 1-day incall?

    Or is she going to be there for a few days?

    Wish I would've known.
    Ya, I messaged her early and a few different times and also tried a different burner number in case my normal number was having issues. Fucking crickets. Had good visits with her but I can't give her money if she doesn't respond.

  9. #22138

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette81  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one? Thinking about taking the plunge but wanted any info if it's out there.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/214961849
    The area code is LA. Too bad I was interested too.

  10. #22137
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette81  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one? Thinking about taking the plunge but wanted any info if it's out there.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/214961849
    Pretty obvious that it's a fake ad.

  11. #22136
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette81  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one? Thinking about taking the plunge but wanted any info if it's out there.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/214961849
    I contacted her she replied right away quoted me 150 for a half hour then when I asked what area of town she is in she said she needed money up front. Told her to go pound salt. Also when you google the number she is hitting in several cities.

  12. #22135

    Sexy Queen

    Any information on this one? Thinking about taking the plunge but wanted any info if it's out there.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/214961849

  13. #22134

    Yes 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMan119  [View Original Post]
    I read from someone a while back that she retired.
    She 100% retired! Had been in contact she said she has a new "good" job she does not want to risk loosing it. Miss that BJ for sure.

  14. #22133

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove  [View Original Post]
    She ran a couple ads on listcrawler last night if you want her contact info. I recommend of course. She great if you like pretty spinners who take direction. BBBJCIM, covered FS. Catch her before she gets too drunk! LOL. Unless you're into that.
    Mind providing a link of her?

  15. #22132
    Quote Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove  [View Original Post]
    She ran a couple ads on listcrawler last night if you want her contact info. I recommend of course. She great if you like pretty spinners who take direction. BBBJCIM, covered FS. Catch her before she gets too drunk! LOL. Unless you're into that.
    Was it a 1-day incall?

    Or is she going to be there for a few days?

    Wish I would've known.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape