Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 7380
-
Today 09:29 #7380Senior Member

Posts: 111That sucks!
I too have read some bad reviews of her. I have seen her twice and both times didn't have an issue. Both times were incall in her hotel room. Our personalities didn't really click so I haven't returned, but she has a really nice pussy and is a decent bang. But something seemed off both times, I had the feeling she just wanted me to hurry up and leave. So I blew my load and left quickly. Thank you for the heads up.
Originally Posted by DoinThisToLong
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 13:52 #7379Regular Member

Posts: 12Bree the thief
This girl has worked in this area off and on for years sometimes she's out by Boston. I saw a review a while back that she robbed some guy so I was reluctant to see her unfortunately the little head made my decision for me. I usually see regulars but yesterday I had an itch for something new. We agreed on 160 hhr with BBFS. She showed up came in chatted for a couple of minutes then asked if she could take a quick shower to freshen up she even asked me to join her if I wanted. Before she went in she started pestering me about the donation and she would leave it on top of her phone in plain sight so she could relax because she's been ripped off so many times. It went against my better judgment but I agreed to it because I planned on standing there while she showered. But then I made the mistake of shutting the door to give her some privacy to pee guess I figured her shoes are out by the front door what's the big deal. So I walked out to the living room turn some music on out of the corner of my eye I see her running across my front yard towards her car and before I could get out the door she hopped in her car and started backing out of my driveway. To insult injury this bag of shit was waving at me as she was backing up. I've always been the type to stay two steps ahead of these girls but I got a little too comfortable being in my own house and honestly never thought she'd have the balls to jump out the window leaving a nice pair of boots behind. The amount of money doesn't bother me near as much as me being stupid enough to let it happen.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...p/031469861637
-
Yesterday 13:11 #7378Senior Member

Posts: 474Uber
A scammer or fake driver contacts you (or the person you booked for) by phone or text shortly after a ride is requested, they pretend to be Uber Support or the driver and claim they need a verification code (PIN) sent to your phone to "confirm," "cancel," or "update" the ride.
Originally Posted by TommyGuffano
[View Original Post]
If you read or type out that code, the scammer gains instant access to your full Uber account, payment methods, and personal profile details. Uber explicitly states they will never call or text to ask for your password or verification codes. Or because the driver sees the rider's name or your account name, along with the pickup and drop-off locations. If the person you called the ride for talks to the driver, or if the driver contacts the number listed on the account, details like your name or phone number can be exposed. Or if you accidentally texted or gave your info out to coordinate the ride, it can change hands sometimes, personal information is acquired not through the active ride itself, but via a phishing link, a reused password, or a compromised email / phone number that matches your Uber credentials. • when a uber driver accepts pick up, your uber app screen updates instantly to display "Driver is coming. ".
-
Yesterday 10:14 #7377Senior Member

Posts: 42My best guess is that she somehow got my information when I ordered her an Uber. I'm not sure how, though, because I booked the ride under her name. I even used a secondary texting app to be careful, but somehow the Uber gave me away. First and last time I play the Uber game. Be safe out there.
Originally Posted by Tea2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-26 14:28 #7376Senior Member

Posts: 2111Threesomes
Always avoid threesomes. That's asking for trouble.
Originally Posted by WorldPool9999
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-26 14:47 #7375Senior Member

Posts: 181"Blondie" rip off queen, stay away
So arranged to see a girl who calls herself Blondie for a double. Had seen her in the past and went well. Met through a third party, so no link I know of. She set up a date with another woman. She was 45 min late for a date at hotel, short staya. Set up by her after giving her the money, so she would use her I'd at hotel. Was told we have room for 3 hours. Her and the other girl both spent an hour and 15 in the bathroom, until I was like, we start now or I leave with my money. They hit the crack pipe one more time. Then they started, both went down on each other then eventually started a double BJ. The action went on for 15 min (date was for an hour plus as she put it). I had put money out on surface across the room already. Hotel phone rings, she answers and says room was only an hour and we need to leave or extend. I give her 40 more to extend, and she leaves to go to office to extend. Other woman stays but clearly acting like this is it. Not much I can do now, was hoping to continue, but didn't want drama. She calls girl and says we need to go to office because now an issue with her I'd. I know 99% this is bullshit. By this time other woman has grabbed the money. I still want to avoid drama, so say nothing. Get to office and they both walk off quickly. I tell her she is blowing alot of future $, but she continues to walk off. Again don't want drama so, I leave. I text saying basically the same thing and she responds with some nonsense bullahit blaming me. Whatever. Avoid this girl. She is a ripoff crack queen. Don't remember what other girl called herself. Hope this report hits her in the purse / crack pipe.
-
10-05-26 14:31 #7374Regular Member

Posts: 7I've seen her ad before, but never booked. She sounds worth it if you're okay with deposits and planning in advance.
Originally Posted by BeFriends
[View Original Post]
Here's a review I found:
I typically never book with deposits after being scammed in the past, but something about Corey made me reconsider. Her looks alone were just beyond amazing; especially how natural and supple her breasts appeared in the photos, and also some of the shots of her bent over. I reached out to her via email and got a response fairly quick. I asked her some basic questions regarding the deposit and other services that are included. After getting the answers I needed we secured a date a week later (I guess she was busy throughout that week, but nbd). The entire time I never felt like anything was off and was fairly confident that I was going to see who it was that was advertised and as soon as she opened the door I knew I was right. Not only that, but she looked even better than the photos to be honest.
-
10-05-26 08:44 #7373Senior Member

Posts: 117Anyone?
https://tryst.link/escort/coreyxmore
Looks hot. Anyone partake? Any details would be appreciated.
-
10-04-26 22:18 #7372Senior Member

Posts: 60Allee Mack
Just wondering if anyone has heard from or see allee Mack lately. I know she is out of her hotel stay.
-
10-01-26 17:09 #7371Senior Member

Posts: 55Ruthy
I met for an outcall at my place. Usually don't ever do that, but the opportunity was there. Verification was giving name and email.
Originally Posted by BeFriends
[View Original Post]
Saw her recently when my schedule opened up and hadn't had a chance to post a review. I love thick redheads, so if you're into that, you'll dig her. A few caveats though: she doesn't shave at all (pussy, armpits, and legs), so if that's a turn off for you, you won't enjoy. She's sweet, but a lot of rules and nothing bare. She's definitely a niche provider and isn't for all. Not sure if I would repeat but unlike a lot of other girls I've seen, I didn't regret seeing her. As always YMMV. PM me if you have more questions.
-
10-01-26 16:17 #7370Senior Member

Posts: 285Jenna
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...n/756883926520
Has anybody saw?
-
10-01-26 14:21 #7369Senior Member

Posts: 117Ruthy
What did she want for verification?
Originally Posted by TailGunner8910
[View Original Post]
Did you (or anyone else) end up seeing her? How was the experience and where is the incall?
-
09-28-26 20:06 #7368Regular Member

Posts: 4She runs with that "southern bbw" chic out of the super seedy spot by Outback. Digits end in 7474.
Originally Posted by TommyGuffano
[View Original Post]
I went once and caught the other broad and another dude in the bathroom. Noped the fuck out of there with my money. I always park backed in so its an easier out if need be. Went back a week or so later and made sure to watch the other two leave. But this was awhile back and not sure how far she has fallen since then, but apparently quite a bit.
-
09-28-26 19:48 #7367Regular Member

Posts: 7Thanks! I asked about Southern Belle before while there were no reports. Sorry shit hit the fan hard.
Originally Posted by TommyGuffano
[View Original Post]
Piggybacking on this one saying Google Voice is okay and you can get whitepages to remove your information. A second phone **only** for booking dates with a sim card from Walmart or Phreeli is more robust. Unihertz and Doogee are inexpensive smartphone brands.
Originally Posted by BradStevens
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 13:38 #7366Regular Member

Posts: 33Thanks for giving folks a heads up. I'd have invited her over too, normal looking add.
Originally Posted by TommyGuffano
[View Original Post]
Good news is people who make those threats are not people who execute on them. And they are really dumb, as it's a serious crime, done electronically.
How did they get your info? As mentioned a phone app is a good thing to do, can also be quickly uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing changes when you come back provided you use it every couple weeks to maintain a free number (ie when you reinstall any messages missed will be there waiting). But possibly they requested a deposit or some verification?.
My take on deposits, verification (ie if girl requires some personal info for an outcall, not fake verification scams), first no it's not even close to all scammers requesting it, most are real. Probably half the girls now think it's too risky for personal safety to see a client without some way to identify the person if need be and / or are so worried about the occasional wasted 20 minute drive they need skin in game. I don't care why though. My answer remains "nope" - I'll nicely explain why not, ie electronic records go a loooong time and 3 months from now I don't want to be contacted by someone asking about my interaction with you, that's the truth. I say, hey if you find yourself close enough where you don't need a deposit I'd be delighted if you popped up later and can stop by. Some, they back off it and come anyway, some don't but are nice, some get all pompous.
Side note, some day I bet we see a sting executed via deposits, verification / info requests, or Uber rides, nothing in person, just online with warrants later, ie girl never shows up, later on you find out why.
It's tricky figuring out what to do with an outcall girl who shows up so malformed. 20 lbs heavier, even 40, LOL, is not even in that ballpark though. That's a workable problem. Seen a 55 yo to show up who was supposed to be 27, wrong race, nearly everything imaginable other than an actual dude. The worst though is Fd up hygiene. Even a drug addict ought to be able to manage the basics. What do you do though? I go with, anything other than having it progress to a dispute involving popo, where you will almost surely somehow get cuffed, is the way to go. Once you point out a problem, most girls flip out and unfortunately, laws and enforcement standards in MA especially, it's nearly legal for the girls and remains quite illegal for the men. The girls don't fear much in recent years.
To one who didn't look so sure of herself, I've said, "sorry hun but you aren't your post, here's half for your travels", it worked, cut my losses. Most commonly though, I go BJ, maybe specifically covered, provided nothing bad is noted as far as her face goes, maybe even a hand job, get a little value out of it, and essentially write it off as a rip-off incident, which is going to happen 5% of the time with new girls, usually via money and run. Though there's also the combative service game where essentially girls get half undressed, just won't do anything right and complain until you give up. Sooner or later you will get ripped off, most of the time the only thing that makes any sense is to cut your losses, not create new losses, let people know.












Reply With Quote




