Thread: Evergreen Massage Thread
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 33
-
Today 15:01 #33Senior Member

Posts: 113Ok so you're a straight up liar!
I see I motivated you to give that shower a well needed cleaning. It was IN FACT filthy! You have no screenshots of our texts. Way to threaten a customer. We see you for what you are, a lying con-artist.
Originally Posted by EvergreenAdmin
[View Original Post]
-
Today 13:34 #32Forum Sponsors

Posts: 12Unfortunately I feel I need to repost these and they hopefully do not get removed this time. We are obviously being harassed by a member here. We will not post the screenshots supporting this but I will re-upload the supposed filthiest shower in Washington. These photos were taken immediately after reading his review. There are some people that will never be satisfied no matter what you do.
-
Today 13:22 #31Forum Sponsors

Posts: 12Do you have the ability to delete my posts? Neither do I. I am just a user like you and do not have that ability. It appears as though you are calling out A2 now which might not have been the smartest thing to do. I actually posted a reply with photos of the shower that was also removed. I could go on about what actually happened with screenshots of your texts but we are bigger than that. Good luck to you.
Originally Posted by BananaBandit
[View Original Post]
-
Today 12:58 #30Senior Member

Posts: 113I see you deleted my honest review!
Good thing I saved a copy of my review that I posted here and you deleted. It's in the massage parlor forum now. You had a chance to make things right. I'll be sure to take away as much business from you as I can. You play games, I can play hardball! I will never return there.
-
Yesterday 21:00 #29Forum Sponsors

Posts: 12Due to a visit from her dear Aunt Flo, Alex had to leave us for a little bit. We have brought in the sexy Mina to replace her. Please see real pics taken today attached
Current roster
💞 Mina 💞 Lynn 💞 Dora 💞 Sindy
🌲 Evergreen Massage
📍 Seattle
📞 206-636-9733
-
Yesterday 10:17 #28Senior Member

Posts: 94Who's smaller-more spinner'ish
Lynn or Cindy.
-
Yesterday 03:27 #27Regular Member

Posts: 16Lynn. Evergreen
I had to come back for Lynn after seeing her while I was there for Dora. She's got a beautiful face on a small frame with curves where needed. Nice MM Cs, thin waist, and a small but nice and round butt. She was wearing a cute blue dress but that came off as soon as we were in the room. She did a sensual body to body rub and did some nice DFK, she's a great kisser BTW, and transitioned me up on all fours while she serviced the undercarriage and rear exhaust. A few minutes of detail work and she had me flip, where she started a front cat bath to BBBJ from the side, getting on for 69, where she took a break from the BBBJ to be up on her knees and sit onto my face, fully enjoying daty. I've never really had a girl do this so I felt fairly proficient and what I was doing. Flipping back around for some BBBJ, cover came on and CG started. Good ride for a few minutes, and then went to standing mish where she really enjoyed having her boobs fondled firmly, alongside a good hard pounding. She can take it, mostly. She squirms nicely during this, and transition to standing K9, regular K9, then prone. Eventually I asked if I could finish in her mouth, and she complied and made nice noises while I finished in her mouth. She jokingly threatened to snowball me after, and after she spit and cleaned, noticed me playing with still hard JR and gave me a nice lubed up HJ aftercare finish. Sindy popped in the second I was finishing the second time, and she sat there watching me squirm while Lynn tickled me in the after-sensitivity. Overall, it was a very solid session from a super beautiful girl. But I need to return for the rest of them. All of EGs current lineup are stellar performers right now, I could venture a walk in and be happy with whoever is available.
-
10-09-26 19:13 #26Regular Member

Posts: 5Dora
Dora used to go by Ivy at Best Massage a few months ago. I had a solid session with her. BBBJ and CFS. She is probably 5'1" slender body with MM C's. Small butt. Brown hair, middle of the back length. I can recommend.
The whole line up is pretty good this month. Alex and Sindy have been in the area off and on for a few years. Solid providers.
Lynn is new to me. I really like her look, very pretty and nice slender body. Probably MM C's. Small butt.
-
10-09-26 18:36 #25Senior Member

Posts: 302Lynn is a certified hottie! Dora too.
Originally Posted by Yoback
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-26 22:22 #24Regular Member

Posts: 7Lynn
Got a text from my Sindy, she asked me to come see her friend Lynn. So I went today and met her, very pretty, she's around 5'2" I'm bad with breast size I would guess C's. Started off with a nice massage. She got a nice touch, not to hard not to soft just perfect pressure. Then she told me to flip and the fun began. Nice BBBJ for a few minutes then the cover went on. She rode CG, RCG, then switched to K9 then standing mish. She had me lay down and finished me off with a HJ. Lynn is great and I'm ready for another round with her.
-
10-08-26 03:34 #23Forum Sponsors

Posts: 12🌲 EVERGREEN 🌲
WELCOME TO OUR OFFICIAL SPONSOR THREAD
🅴 Just a simple roster bump - enjoy 🅴
🌲Evergreen therapists for 10/8/26🍑 Alex
If you are looking for a GFE session with the GND, look no further, Alex is your choice. She is 27, 5'2, 100lbs with a 32B chest.
Reviews
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7710858
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7719053
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7724849
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7728334
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7733200
🍑 Sindy
Sindy barely needs an introduction but for those that do not know, she is 27, 5', 97lbs with 32B Cups. She is a well known fan favorite for good reasons!
Reviews
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7717131
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7713648
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7712159
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7720426
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7722594
🍑 Lynn
Another spinner for you. 28 years old, 5'2, 95lbs with a 34C chest.
Reviews
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7731860
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7731810
🍑 Dora
Dora is 5'2, 101lbs, large C/small D Cups. She has a very athletic build, a few random tattoos including a fish on her round 🍑. To compliment our PSE queen, Dora is for you GFE lovers.
Reviews
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7731181
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7733457
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7733638
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7734560
1) No mention of tip or donation. This could lead to your account being banned so please do not even mention the word tip or donation.
House Fees
30 minute massage $50
60 minute massage $60
Tips are discussed with your massage therapist only.
🌲 Evergreen Massage
📍 Seattle
📞 206-636-9733
-
10-06-26 19:50 #22Senior Member

Posts: 545+1 for Dora Evergreen at LCW
Just had a super similar experience with her, so instead of repeating all that, I'll just say: "+1 for Dora".
Originally Posted by Willemdefriend
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 19:14 #21Regular Member

Posts: 16Dora. Evergreen
I had to give myself a redemption session today since last night wasn't so great. I came to see the new lineup and met both Lynn and Dora. While both are totally my type, Dora won me over with her funny, bubbly personality. Anyway, she's got great creamy skin, appropriately sized MMs for her body, and a nice round booty. I noticed a cute koi fish on her butt, and I was 100% sold, idk why. Anyway, into the room we went and I had her get on the table so I could give her a good massage. We did a full body massage and she was thorough pleased, allegedly. I then proceeded to get down to my DATY business and she was very responsive. So far, it was going very well. She had a great body, with nice responsive nipples and a few other tattoos. After some hearty DATY, she gave me a solid BBBJ, then switched into 69 but the BBBJ became a little teethy so I opted to get a cover on and start with standing mish. She could take it, even at full hardness, and seemed to be enjoying herself a lot, gyrating as she finished. Then, we went into standard mish, to standing K9, where she grinded away as I pounded her into the table, then finally K9 on the table, where I couldn't help but finish in the bag. There was no rush to clean up, and even after cleanup we had some cuddle and kiss time, which really helped me forget about my previous night's session. I said my hellos to Sindy and Alex on my way out. Dora is a keeper, for sure, and Lynn has a cute face stacked body I want to come back and try. Thank you, Evergreen for saving me.
-
10-05-26 16:15 #20Regular Member

Posts: 11Dora
It was a Saturday night and just got off work and needed to release some stress. I texted their number and was told Dora would be free. I was already liking her photos so I said why not.
Parking was easy and smooth but at first I couldn't find the door which made me feel so darn stupid. Mamasan ended up coming out and guided me in.
When she introduced me to Dora, I was more than surprised! She looks and demeanor blew my expectations out of the water. She was short and cute and fit and I was all in then.
When we got to the room, I asked to skip the massage and get straight to the fun part. Her body was a thing to die for, nice firm butt and gorgeous perky breast. Her mouth skills were fantastic and I almost couldn't hold it in. We did various positions and she was not afraid to let me take the lead. I truly had a great time.
When it was time to leave, she introduced me to all the other girls and they were all as gorgeous as she was!
Didi definitely made a good impression on me and I'll be coming back to see her this week!
All in all, I had a fantastic time and Dora was a 5 star girl for sure!!
Can't wait to come back and see Dora and Didi!!
-
10-05-26 12:21 #19Regular Member

Posts: 7Alex
After reading the posts here I went to Evergreen to check it out. Went with no appointment. I was pleased with the greeting by the MMS. Escorted to a big room with a couch, brought a water and a girl was sent shortly. I asked for Amy and told she had moved on. I asked then who else was available and was introduced to Alex. She provided a excellent massage DFK with a happy bubbly personality. Her massage and teasing had me ready and with the flip came BBBJ & DATY hich was great causing me to almost pop. She jumped on top for ACG which I then popped quickly. After some nice cuddling and kissing the massage resumed and was offered a second pop. Overall Alex was amazing and I would recommend. Great tight body, smelt amazing, awesome bubbly personality.












Reply With Quote





