Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls in OC

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 246 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 3687
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3672
    QUOTE=PewpHead;7736962 I wrote multiple comments in the past day including a detailed review of Roa that I spent a while writing, and none of them are posting, even though other people who wrote stuff later than I did had their stuff post. Am I under some kind of special moderation?

    I saw your review was posted at another section of this forum. A very long review. LOL!

  2. #3671
    Quote Originally Posted by Preverted  [View Original Post]
    Get HX, it's worth it. Even if you got contact info for a booker, they are going to screen the hell out of you as a random unsolicited contact, if they reply at all.
    Here is a Humaniplex guide I wrote with photos of girls I saw. They looked as good as their photos. Photos are no filter at all, but I removed tattoos:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7691616 Humaniplex Guide

    Here is an older list of links to HX info, it's a different arrangement of the same info. I found it by searching 'thirsty' in the LA forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    I've heard there are different sites but the only one I know very well is HX:
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post7112286 Humaniplex for white girls
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7159069 HX + Thai orgs
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...63#post7079263 Humaniplex Mini Guide
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7115875 HX Guide

    I know that's way too much to read, so you might as well give up. It's not for everyone. The only reason some of us go through that many hoops is we were thirsty and the alternatives sucked. These days, a Home Depot digital e-card will get you started for HX.
    Consider it a test. Some day, a lazy people will ruin everything. So as a bare minimum, you have to be thirsty enough to be willing to do some reading. Lazy people who want quick and easy really aren't suited for HX anyways. But people who can pass the HX test are perfect for korgs. I feel like 75% of what I learned meeting girls on HX, I used for agencies. And in the other direction, if you saw Sexy Mila at a korg, you basically know what to expect seeing her through HX.

    It took forever to find a girl I wanted to see. Two examples I saw:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...6&d=1786159382 Infinite MSOG and DTF
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...7&d=1786159762 Tits and Ass

  3. #3670
    Quote Originally Posted by OCanon  [View Original Post]
    Is she formerly Sexy Mila thru CAKD? I saw both and 90% sure it's her but maybe someone can confirm. She dyed her more of a brunette. She's great. My 2nd time emulated the 1st time. Maybe a little better actually.

    IvyJade (formerly Sexy Mila booked thru CAKD).

    P: yes, I'm pretty sure pics are her. Video definitely is her.

    L: Baby spinner. TOAS. Super thin and toned including visibly defined abs. For me, body 9. Face is 8. Liked long straight jet black hair with cute bangs. Face was cute all around. Pussy was tight and looked great.

    E: English was pretty basic. Some things lost in translation but got by without translator.

    A: She was cool. Attentive and fun. Happy and good demeanor all around.

    S: Very good. She's a professional. Good preview BBBJ in shower. All positions worked with ease. Great cowgirl. Lot of fun in mirror. DFK.

    E: $320/ hr.

    Are: Yes. A spinner's delight.
    Based on old reviews of Mila it said the photos are real. Does anyone have CAKD's photos of her I would easily be able to confirm if it's her or not since she's fresh in my memory. Also she's fluent in Chinese which would be a pretty big giveaway but I haven't found any reviews stating that.

  4. #3669
    Quote Originally Posted by OCanon  [View Original Post]
    Is she formerly Sexy Mila thru CAKD? I saw both and 90% sure it's her but maybe someone can confirm. She dyed her more of a brunette. She's great. My 2nd time emulated the 1st time. Maybe a little better actually.

    IvyJade (formerly Sexy Mila booked thru CAKD).
    Woah, is this is Mila-V at $320/ hr? I'm pretty sure I was paying $400/ hr when she wasn't independent.

  5. #3668
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySpam  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her and wow she's a treat. Legit spinner body. Tiny girl that you can just pick up and do everything with. Very tight feeling. Enthusiastic service. I'm personally not a fan of MMs and I don't think hers are particularly done well but that's the only negative I have to say about her. Everything else is A+ and quite literally one of the best I've had. She has K org style service so I assume she worked with a booker before.
    Is she formerly Sexy Mila thru CAKD? I saw both and 90% sure it's her but maybe someone can confirm. She dyed her more of a brunette. She's great. My 2nd time emulated the 1st time. Maybe a little better actually.

    IvyJade – (formerly Sexy Mila booked thru CAKD).

    P: yes, I'm pretty sure pics are her. Video definitely is her.

    L: Baby spinner. TOAS. Super thin and toned including visibly defined abs. For me, body 9. Face is 8. Liked long straight jet black hair with cute bangs. Face was cute all around. Pussy was tight and looked great.

    E: English was pretty basic. Some things lost in translation but got by without translator.

    A: She was cool. Attentive and fun. Happy and good demeanor all around.

    S: Very good. She's a professional. Good preview BBBJ in shower. All positions worked with ease. Great cowgirl. Lot of fun in mirror. DFK.

    E: $320/ hr.

    Are: Yes. A spinner's delight.

  6. #3667
    Quote Originally Posted by FitnessOne  [View Original Post]
    Age: 21.

    Vietnamese.

    Height: 162 cm (5'4".

    Weight: 43 kg (95 lbs).

    Bra size: 34 D.

    Regular service only.

    Condom required.

    DFK, 69, BBBJ.

    Shower service available.

    Languages: English, Chines.

    BBBJ, GFE cfs only.

    No bb, no msog, no rim, no cim.

    Rate:

    30 min / 260.

    60 min / 320.
    I just saw her and wow she's a treat. Legit spinner body. Tiny girl that you can just pick up and do everything with. Very tight feeling. Enthusiastic service. I'm personally not a fan of MMs and I don't think hers are particularly done well but that's the only negative I have to say about her. Everything else is A+ and quite literally one of the best I've had. She has K org style service so I assume she worked with a booker before.

  7. #3666
    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    I wrote multiple comments in the past day including a detailed review of Roa that I spent a while writing, and none of them are posting, even though other people who wrote stuff later than I did had their stuff post. Am I under some kind of special moderation?

    I don't know what to tell you. You didn't get any flags so we didn't delete them.

    If you're going to write really long reviews I suggest writing them on a word processor then logging in and pasting them into the page. There is a shut off time due to inactivity.

    A2
    I've run into this on more than a few occasions. The logout timer is really short in my experience especially when you are posting a long and detailed review. If you're not under moderation before hitting the upload report button I would make sure you're still actively logged in.

  8. #3665

    Hx

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    I don't have Hx can a really cool brother in here DM her contact info. Please!
    Quote Originally Posted by ANon  [View Original Post]
    Same please.
    I would just go through the hassle of setting up and familiarizing yourself with HX. It looks to me (I haven't dug deep into it though) that she is advertising exclusively through HX so it's reason to think that all screening will be done through HX. Therefore, it's either screen through HX as intended, get the cold shoulder, or be screened heavily and strictly otherwise.

  9. #3664
    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    I wrote multiple comments in the past day including a detailed review of Roa that I spent a while writing, and none of them are posting, even though other people who wrote stuff later than I did had their stuff post. Am I under some kind of special moderation?

    I don't know what to tell you. You didn't get any flags so we didn't delete them.

    If you're going to write really long reviews I suggest writing them on a word processor then logging in and pasting them into the page. There is a shut off time due to inactivity.

    A2
    Hey, you posted at different section. It is a long review. LOL!

  10. #3663

    This is weird

    I wrote multiple comments in the past day including a detailed review of Roa that I spent a while writing, and none of them are posting, even though other people who wrote stuff later than I did had their stuff post. Am I under some kind of special moderation?

    I don't know what to tell you. You didn't get any flags so we didn't delete them.

    If you're going to write really long reviews I suggest writing them on a word processor then logging in and pasting them into the page. There is a shut off time due to inactivity.

    A2

  11. #3662
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    I don't have Hx can a really cool brother in here DM her contact info. Please!
    Get HX, it's worth it. Even if you got contact info for a booker, they are going to screen the hell out of you as a random unsolicited contact, if they reply at all.

  12. #3661

    Ivyjade 1888

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    I don't have Hx can a really cool brother in here DM her contact info. Please!
    Age: 21.

    • Vietnamese.

    • Height: 162 cm (5'4".

    • Weight: 43 kg (95 lbs).

    • Bra size: 34 D.

    • Regular service only.

    • Condom required.

    • DFK, 69, BBBJ.

    • Shower service available.

    Languages: English, Chines.

    BBBJ, GFE cfs only.

    No bb, no msog, no rim, no cim.

    Rate:

    30 min / 260.

    60 min / 320.

  13. #3660
    Senior Member


    Posts: 196
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    I don't have Hx can a really cool brother in here DM her contact info. Please!
    Same please.

  14. #3659
    Thank you for sharing. I TOFTT on Baby Karina and I wrote my opinions in the Korean Agency BB thread.

    Hard to recommend as HYA since plastic surgery on face was not too my liking, but she seems young and provide excellent service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzion  [View Original Post]
    Baby Karina: Some Intel

    I saw Baby Roa again, and while we were chatting, she mentioned that her roommate is Baby Karina.

    According to Roa, this is Karina's first time in the USA. She apparently chose the name Karina because of the K-pop idol of the same name, and people have told her she looks like her. I have no idea who the idol is, so I can't comment on the resemblance.

    Roa showed me a video of Baby Karina. It was only her face, but she looked very much like her advertised photos, particularly the mirror selfie sitting down and the one looking off to the side. Those were essentially the only angle shown. Pretty face, very sharp nose. I didn't see her body, so I can't verify anything beyond her face.

    Roa also said that Karina's stats are: 5'1", 83 lbs (which mostly matches online), and 23 years old. Obviously, that's coming from Roa, not something I personally verified.

    If nobody else TOFTT, I'll probably end up giving her a try.

    Their Plans / OC vs. LA

    Both girls apparently plan on staying for about three months. If business is slow, they may move to LA.

    Interestingly, Roa told me she strongly prefers Irvine over LA. Apparently, guys in LA kept asking whether she was on drugs, which offended her. She even claimed some guys there suggested she should take drugs because she was too boring. There may have been some mistranslation here, but the gist was that she didn't like the clientele in LA and preferred OC, where she said nobody does that. Yet, anyway. We all know what happened with Shirley K.

    Baby Roa: October 2026 Update

    My original June 2026 review is quoted below. Pretty much everything I wrote back then still holds true, except she's back and even more enhanced.

    Looks / Body: She went from an F cup to a G cup and got hip implants plus a BBL, exactly as she told me she was planning to do during my last visit.

    The new photos are very accurate.

    She's still extremely skinny, tall, and slender, with practically zero body fat. But now she has even bigger fake tits, noticeably enhanced hips, and a much bigger butt.

    She's the definition of TOAS (tits on a stick), except now with the exaggerated hips and ass to go with it. Her tits look almost comically oversized relative to her very thin frame. Honestly, she might have more plastic in her tits and ass than actual muscle on her body.

    If you're into the extreme, surgically enhanced bimbo look, she's absolutely your type. If you prefer natural proportions or dislike extremely skinny girls, you've been warned.

    She told me she took her earnings from her last tour and reinvested them into her tits, hips, and ass. So she wasn't kidding when she told me about her plans back in June.

    Attitude / Service: Still just as sweet, friendly, and genuine as I remembered. She even gave me a small gift from Korea, which was a nice surprise. I doubt she remembered me, she was just being nice.

    Service was every bit as enthusiastic as my previous visit. She even slurped my cock immediately after I pulled out from CIP, just like last time, Katie K style.

    With all her tattoos, exaggerated implants, and overall appearance, you'd probably assume she's some wild, intimidating bad girl. But she's actually incredibly sweet and easy to get along with. It's one of the things I liked most about her the first time, and that hasn't changed.

    Verdict: If you liked her before, you'll probably like her even more now. Her enhancements are much more extreme, but her personality and service haven't changed. She's a very specific type, and she's definitely not going to appeal to everyone.

    Original June 2026 Review:

  15. #3658
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzion  [View Original Post]
    Some Intel

    Attitude / Service: Still just as sweet, friendly, and genuine as I remembered. She even gave me a small gift from Korea, which was a nice surprise. I doubt she remembered me, she was just being nice.
    I can confirm all this, Fuzion is right, and since I forgot to mention it, Roa has a really cutesy voice & I second that she is very sweet. Total sweetheart.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape