Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 295 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 4421
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4421

    Seconded

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    If you're referring to Auntie Linda with the A cup titties, yeah she brought a basin, bucket and washcloths in the room at the very end to provide the most thorough cleaning I've ever experienced at a parlor. She also insisted on dressing me after I drove her all around pound town. Got to say though that she was wearing me out by constantly repeating "you so sexy I love you chinga chinga" during the entire session. Fair warning. She will ask for your cell number at the end and will immediately call you to check and see if you gave her a fake number.
    This was my experience. I didn't write it up because the session still happened, wasn't terrible, and YMMV. But, that shit was a little off-putting to me. It wasn't even that there was just a language barrier: those were pretty much the only words she said while I was there. You so sexy, I love you (WTF do I say to that? ! chicka chicka. By the time the basin and awkward dressing happened, post-nut clarity was yelling at me to get going. I definitely missed thick Lisa. If why'all got another other chubby gals at the AMP price point, throw them at me!

  2. #4420
    Quote Originally Posted by Madcat1795  [View Original Post]
    Trying to decide if I should head down to Evergreen on LCW or stay in Snohomish County for younger and cute. Recommendations?
    Long drive but get an appointment at evergreen. You won't be disappointed. I haven't been, yet, but I don't think it will change soon because she shop isn't very busy with 4/5 women working.

  3. #4419

    Shanghai

    Quote Originally Posted by Legendaddy  [View Original Post]
    Earlier I used to WeChat with the two mamasans. But since they've moved on to new location, how are we booking appointments at Shanghai now, under this new ownership? Via the phone number ending in 1333?
    I used the number ending in 8505.

  4. #4418

    Recommendation

    Trying to decide if I should head down to Evergreen on LCW or stay in Snohomish County for younger and cute. Recommendations?

  5. #4417
    Quote Originally Posted by Middleman8163  [View Original Post]
    I visited Shanghai a couple times this week and saw Lulu and Apple on seperate visits.

    Apple - 5. 0, long black hair, B cups, round bottom, tat across her stomach, fit sweet personality type of lady BBBJ / CFS service. (looks pretty close to pics posted earlier).

    Lulu - 5. 2, long black hair, D cup, round bottom, Fun flirty personality full of energy with same service as Apple BBBJ / CFS (not close to pics but is very pretty and fit).

    The ladies are adamant about the tip and the house fee up front which is a little different than Best which is where I have been visiting. I'm not a fan of Shanghai's location but it seems the service for what you are getting is definetly a step below what Best and the shops down south are offering at the same price so I will probably venture elsewhere from now on.

    I did meet Lisa at the door and she is also around 5. 2, long hair, C to D cup, round face and thicker body. Seemed very nice wasn't anything like the pic.
    Earlier I used to WeChat with the two mamasans. But since they've moved on to new location, how are we booking appointments at Shanghai now, under this new ownership? Via the phone number ending in 1333?

  6. #4416

    ShangHai Lulu / Apple

    I visited Shanghai a couple times this week and saw Lulu and Apple on seperate visits.

    Apple - 5. 0, long black hair, B cups, round bottom, tat across her stomach, fit sweet personality type of lady BBBJ / CFS service. (looks pretty close to pics posted earlier).

    Lulu - 5. 2, long black hair, D cup, round bottom, Fun flirty personality full of energy with same service as Apple BBBJ / CFS (not close to pics but is very pretty and fit).

    The ladies are adamant about the tip and the house fee up front which is a little different than Best which is where I have been visiting. I'm not a fan of Shanghai's location but it seems the service for what you are getting is definetly a step below what Best and the shops down south are offering at the same price so I will probably venture elsewhere from now on.

    I did meet Lisa at the door and she is also around 5. 2, long hair, C to D cup, round face and thicker body. Seemed very nice wasn't anything like the pic.

  7. #4415
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    I received a text message from Shanghai, saying they had "new tea" and that I should come have a taste, I messaged back that I had heard they closed, they said it was only Best because the landlord did want to renew their lease. I asked if they had photos of the "new tea" and they sent these, though we all know they are more than likely not accurate.
    Very much a touch up with filter on. So are they moving to a new location? I have to come down 1st 2 weeks of November, I figure they might not be around 128th any more by the time I come back.

  8. #4414

    Xanadu

    I happen to be in the area again and decided I needed some PNW teriyaki because there's nothing like out of the the PNW. On the way into the teriyaki restaurant, I noticed Xanadu. I've heard the name before but never actually knew where it was. After getting my fill of teriyaki, I headed next door to check out xanadu. The place was nice and clean. Greeting me was this beauty who introduced herself as Michelle. Long hair, with a nice figure peaking out of a pink spa uniform. She spoke pretty good English. I only wanted to check it out but decided to stay for a massage. She was nice and we flirted a bit while she gave a solid massage. When came time for the flip, we had a quick discussion about some paperwork. Once that was quickly settled, I was able to burn off some of those teriyaki calories. She was very sweet and helped me get cleaned up and situated before I went on with my day. Teriyaki truly brought about some happiness in my life.
    Last edited by AvereageQ; 10-07-26 at 01:05. Reason: took out another busniess' name

  9. #4413
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    I received a text message from Shanghai, saying they had "new tea" and that I should come have a taste, I messaged back that I had heard they closed, they said it was only Best because the landlord did want to renew their lease. I asked if they had photos of the "new tea" and they sent these, though we all know they are more than likely not accurate.
    The owners changed but the number is still same. The one ending in 1333? Also, if the owners changed, the new owners got your number from the old ones? (That sounds like of "breach of trust" from the old ones!

    I was in touch with both old mamasans (I and A), and they both told me that they now work out of down south locations, nothing in Everett.

  10. #4412
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276

    Shanghai

    I received a text message from Shanghai, saying they had "new tea" and that I should come have a taste, I messaged back that I had heard they closed, they said it was only Best because the landlord did want to renew their lease. I asked if they had photos of the "new tea" and they sent these, though we all know they are more than likely not accurate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.jpg‎   1.jpg‎   1.jpg‎  

  11. #4411
    Was planning to go mongering after months, and find out that Shanghai is closed!! I don't have a car and Shanghai had good transit connection. LCW is too far from me. 😭.

    Shanghai is closed or management change as previous posts are saying? Is there a new appointment booking system for them or what?

  12. #4410

    Thai Oil Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoooBus  [View Original Post]
    The mamasan has already changed at Thai Oil Spa. We are still in definite Auntie level age wise. But she is much more height weight appropriate. She is extremely friendly and will grope you as you walk back to the room. Definitely full service, but I just wanted L1 entertainment. The massage could have been stronger, but it wasn't terrible. When it comes to the HE she was very proficient, but that is not what I really like about this site. After the massage is ended, she has you sit on the edge of the table. She has you hold a basic below your junk and then takes a container of warm water and cleans and rinses you off very well. It feels great. She does a very thorough job and if I was a young buck I would be very tempted to start all over again.

    Usually, you get a few wipes with a hot towel at best and still have a ton of stuff left over and need a shower when you get home. You leave cleaner than you came in.

    Show her some love.
    If you're referring to Auntie Linda with the A cup titties, yeah she brought a basin, bucket and washcloths in the room at the very end to provide the most thorough cleaning I've ever experienced at a parlor. She also insisted on dressing me after I drove her all around pound town. Got to say though that she was wearing me out by constantly repeating "you so sexy I love you chinga chinga" during the entire session. Fair warning. She will ask for your cell number at the end and will immediately call you to check and see if you gave her a fake number.

  13. #4409
    Damn! I just hit that place up like a month ago and drove by today seeing that you weren't lying! Nothing of great note when I did visit, but I did have fun with a slim gal that favored Sandra OH! RIP. Another spot gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by JpLovesBlondes  [View Original Post]
    I was driving up Broadway the other day and saw a white moving van emptying out OneSPa. The next time I drove by, the strore front was totally cleared out.

    It wasn't quite the same under the new ownership, but still had some good massages there.

    RIP.

  14. #4408

    Thai Oil Spa.

    The mamasan has already changed at Thai Oil Spa. We are still in definite Auntie level age wise. But she is much more height weight appropriate. She is extremely friendly and will grope you as you walk back to the room. Definitely full service, but I just wanted L1 entertainment. The massage could have been stronger, but it wasn't terrible. When it comes to the HE she was very proficient, but that is not what I really like about this site. After the massage is ended, she has you sit on the edge of the table. She has you hold a basic below your junk and then takes a container of warm water and cleans and rinses you off very well. It feels great. She does a very thorough job and if I was a young buck I would be very tempted to start all over again.

    Usually, you get a few wipes with a hot towel at best and still have a ton of stuff left over and need a shower when you get home. You leave cleaner than you came in.

    Show her some love.

  15. #4407

    Moonlight Spa

    Noticed a new place popped up. It's in one of those buildings in the parking lot of the closed Fred Meyer. Right off Casino Rd. Interesting to see a new place open when so much is closing.

    Anyone tried this or even been inside yet? I haven't found jack online. TIA.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 295 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape