Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 583 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 8736
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8736

    Mia / Miaa

    I've had my eye on Mia / Miaa for the last 6 months but dragged my feet due to a combination of timing, location, and her only having a couple of reviews. Well, I finally decided to reach out, and we chatted both by text and voice. I enjoyed how down to earth she sounded and, how serendipitous, I had an appointment literally a half a mile from where she was staying, so the date was made.

    First the bad, she was staying in a hotel that, despite the parking lot being 2/3 empty, there were two tow trucks actively yanking cars without a hotel parking pass, so I parked at a nearby restaurant and hoped for the best (fortunately, despite a half hour date, I had no issues with my car). The second negative was that Mia was 15 minutes late, but that's basically on time in this hobby.

    Beyond that, it was all good. I was greeted by a very sexy 40-something MILF with a banging body and a prettier face than I expected. I would describe her as that 40+ year old mom you see at a little league game that you are dying to bang. She was wearing a tight sleeveless black shirt and miniskirt that highlighted a body that was better and tighter than her pics show, a true rarity on Skip. After exchanging some pleasantries, we moved almost immediately into some excellent standing DFK as we helped each other undress. I was honestly amazed with how great her body looked just standing there in her panties.

    Onto the bed for more DFK and a passionate BBJ that could have had me pop if we went another minute. The main event was excellent, concluding with lazy doggie. I had a really good time, and Mia is an absolute repeat in my book.

    Play safe! - TL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...i/824650892290
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3442.jpeg‎   IMG_3443.jpg‎   IMG_3444.jpg‎   IMG_3445.jpg‎  

  2. #8735

    Any word?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...t/238163380102

    Saw the ad and had breif txt interaction with plans to meet up on Saturday. Texted and no response. Looks like an old school video vixen. Rates seem reasonable, but the ill communication and fact that BBL's stink made me use my big head. Probably has an attitude so hard pass.

  3. #8734

    Mz.V

    Quote Originally Posted by JohndSmith42  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share her number?
    I have not met her. Ask someone else for details.

    You can search stg using Mz.V without the quotes. Currently in Ridgefield. Stamford/Norwalk

    Her ads:
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...n/453072985329
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n&weightType=l
    203-XXX-9787
    475-XXX-4774

    *for 4 character searches: Mz.V MzVV MsVV MissV 9787 4774
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0266.jpg‎   IMG_0267.jpg‎   IMG_0268.jpg‎   IMG_0269.jpg‎  

  4. #8733

    Ms V

    Can anyone share her number?

    Quote Originally Posted by Average9  [View Original Post]
    Ms V is legit. I seen her a few years back a dozen of times. She is a sweetheart. Very pretty and clean. I haven't seen her lately.

  5. #8732

    Hd

    Quote Originally Posted by CliftonHanger  [View Original Post]
    If you're going to drop $300 just go right to https://www.honeydreams.net/models.

    Hotel asians are usually not to pretty and on the older side, it's a crap shoot. Honey Dreams is not!
    I concur. If you want quality and girls that match or match with a little filtering, go to HD. I have them at the area bench mark. If someone is asking 300 hhr or 360 hr or more, pass and go to HD. These girls are attractive, clean, no habits, and ontime. No game playing. No deposits. Also at a quality location.

  6. #8731
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerLoids  [View Original Post]
    Are the pictures accurate?
    Yes Honeydreamss pics are accurate. Hotel Asians are NOT ever accurate.

  7. #8730
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    At HD's or the motel grandmothers?
    Occasionally and very rarely are the pictures accurate.

  8. #8729
    Quote Originally Posted by Joenova  [View Original Post]
    So I've contacted a few of the Asian providers in Milford and they always reply with their prices. They mention VIP for $300 that includes BBBJ, nuru, shower, kissing 69 amongst other things. My question is has anyone tried that out?

    TIA.
    Sent you a PM.

  9. #8728

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerLoids  [View Original Post]
    Are the pictures accurate?
    At HD's or the motel grandmothers?

  10. #8727
    Quote Originally Posted by CliftonHanger  [View Original Post]
    If you're going to drop $300 just go right to https://www.honeydreams.net/models.

    Hotel asians are usually not to pretty and on the older side, it's a crap shoot. Honey Dreams is not!
    Are the pictures accurate?

  11. #8726

    Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by CliftonHanger  [View Original Post]
    If you're going to drop $300 just go right to https://www.honeydreams.net/models.

    Hotel asians are usually not to pretty and on the older side, it's a crap shoot. Honey Dreams is not!
    HD's to the Moon!!

  12. #8725
    Quote Originally Posted by Joenova  [View Original Post]
    So I've contacted a few of the Asian providers in Milford and they always reply with their prices. They mention VIP for $300 that includes BBBJ, nuru, shower, kissing 69 amongst other things. My question is has anyone tried that out?

    TIA.
    If you're going to drop $300 just go right to https://www.honeydreams.net/models.

    Hotel asians are usually not to pretty and on the older side, it's a crap shoot. Honey Dreams is not!

  13. #8724

    Milford Asians

    So I've contacted a few of the Asian providers in Milford and they always reply with their prices. They mention VIP for $300 that includes BBBJ, nuru, shower, kissing 69 amongst other things. My question is has anyone tried that out?

    TIA.

  14. #8723
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    What a winner! I took a chance and boy did it pay off! Marcia is drop dead gorgeous and identical to her photos--if not better! She wore glasses the whole time, so she must really need them, but she looks very sexy in them. I wish I lived in BelleFemme territory so I could follow around like a groupie. She's a real asset and should be treated like the princess she is. This agency is very reliable and has a rotating roster of top-notch girls in the northeast. She was only in New Haven for one day, and it was a long drive for me, but totally worth it!
    Details on what's offered and final cost?

  15. #8722
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Rich196 - the website is the contact info. I believe you have to get screened/registered first.

    https://bellefemme.fun/
    347-XXX-9305
    Thanks I got verified.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape