Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 903 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 13533
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13533

    Kitty Best

    Anyone seen Kitty Best lately from Cleveland.

  2. #13532
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She goes by Eli or Elli in her ads. Wondering if she is a real person. Any thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/521015665298
    Can confirm she is real. She is bottom heavy and built like Krissy who used to advertise with Mikala.

    Quote Originally Posted by BStoned  [View Original Post]
    Are the authorities on this site looking for providers to bust? Or a monger is mad and turning them in?

    Just curious.

    Bob.
    My guess is it's close to election time and local LEO can't be outdone by Georgia massage "busts" or TBI stings.

  3. #13531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1031

    Or

    Quote Originally Posted by BStoned  [View Original Post]
    Are the authorities on this site looking for providers to bust? Or a monger is mad and turning them in?

    Just curious.

    Bob.
    Or a Fuckboy Boyfriend thinking he's smarter than everyone else getting all of them jammed up.

  4. #13530

    Recent bust

    Are the authorities on this site looking for providers to bust? Or a monger is mad and turning them in?

    Just curious.

    Bob.

  5. #13529

    Chattanooga

    Seems to me like all the providers in the area have had a bad review or the ads are fake or seems like a setup.

    Congrats to the guys who have a solid 1 or 2 girls. If am wrong please recommend one.

  6. #13528
    Fergie, please clear your box. Thanks.

  7. #13527

    Recent busted

    I looked at names and list of those recently sent to visit uncle LEO, How have I been missing on Molly. Does she go by another name? I thought I knew most of the ladies around chatt, but clearly I was wrong. She look like my type: a young spinner (now I am mad I missed her).

  8. #13526

    Bad dream

    I recently finally got thru to Kanessa, known her for a while and actually set it up thru F. B. Since she has been erratic at responding to txt. My dream quickly went negative. She kept telling me she is clean now and was proud of that prior to arrival. In my dream, first thing she did when I got in the room was to ask if I wanted to buy some d#s from her. Which I politely declined, then She complained about how many roses I brought her even though I brought what she asked for. Complaining I used to treat her better. She was clearly wasted, she got naked but struggled to perform oral. Since I was there I just finished myself off onto her chest and left. She was worse than right before she went to see LEO last time.

  9. #13525

    Anyone seen Eli

    Has anyone seen her? She goes by Eli or Elli in her ads. Wondering if she is a real person. Any thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/521015665298

  10. #13524

    Cailei

    Has anyone seen a young blonde who goes by Cailei? Found her on Snap. Cute girl, good rates. Curious if anyone has seen her.

  11. #13523

    Yesterday's bust

    Several busted yesterday including Luscious Linds. Again. She's looking rough. Anybody know what the story is?

  12. #13522

    LEO's List

    Looks like a lot of providers got hit, including Molly, Morgan, Shaynah, Faith, and Amy.

  13. #13521

    Provider

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyFluffy  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is one or knows of any feel free to PM me. Thank you.
    You should have fun at this location Amnicola Hwy, Chattanooga, TN.

  14. #13520

    Looking for Providers

    If anyone is one or knows of any feel free to PM me. Thank you.

  15. #13519

    Underage Sting Operation

    Two men arrested for soliciting minors in Hamilton County sting operation: https://newschannel9.com/news/local/...een-arrested-s.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape