Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1476 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22139

    What is up

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/806032580855

    Been wanting to see this one. I messaged her got a quick response. In north Olmsted I tell her 2 pm or so. Sends address I drive 35 min and let her know my eta. When I'm on exit I let her know. She says I need 10 min sorry. I'm good get a Pepsi and go. Text I'm here all crickets after that. I wait about 15 don't like the parking lot sit after that nothing. What the hell I want the old days back. Be safe.

  2. #22138

    Zuri

    https://callescort.org/440-656-1613

    Saw this one the other night. She did ask for a $5 deposit for outcall so she knows she's not wasting her time. I risked the $5. She showed up and was the girl in the pictures. No GFE or BBBJ. Multiple pops allowed. PM me if you have further questions.

    I don't think I will see anyone unless they are GFE. It's just too much business like otherwise and not a lot of fun.

  3. #22137

    Buyer Beware

    This girl is real, but just hustles upcharges, makes up rules as you're going at it for more money. Physically attacked me when I took my money back off the table, and threatened to get her gun.

    https://callescort.org/313-597-0446

  4. #22136

    Any help, DM okay

    Thought someone had reported on her?

    https://ladys.one/usa-cleveland/ashley-1156-i1151008

    I feel like I have seen this one before;.

    https://secrethostess.com/11698884/

    Seems like I would like.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/214771520

    Just like everyone else, I am looking for a low volume part time provider that does this as a side hustle. I have 2 or 3 that I am currently working on cultivating, it is a long game. But 1 of them recently got white knighted by one of you's, was a flat $1, now $1. 5 with +++. 1 of them is from a cuddle site, but she just lays there allows roaming, fiv & daty, but that is it so far. And none of these can host, which is a serious PITA.

  5. #22135
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMutha  [View Original Post]
    Was it a 1-day incall?

    Or is she going to be there for a few days?

    Wish I would've known.
    Ya, I messaged her early and a few different times and also tried a different burner number in case my normal number was having issues. Fucking crickets. Had good visits with her but I can't give her money if she doesn't respond.

  6. #22134

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette81  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one? Thinking about taking the plunge but wanted any info if it's out there.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/214961849
    The area code is LA. Too bad I was interested too.

  7. #22133
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette81  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one? Thinking about taking the plunge but wanted any info if it's out there.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/214961849
    Pretty obvious that it's a fake ad.

  8. #22132
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette81  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one? Thinking about taking the plunge but wanted any info if it's out there.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/214961849
    I contacted her she replied right away quoted me 150 for a half hour then when I asked what area of town she is in she said she needed money up front. Told her to go pound salt. Also when you google the number she is hitting in several cities.

  9. #22131

    Sexy Queen

    Any information on this one? Thinking about taking the plunge but wanted any info if it's out there.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/214961849

  10. #22130

    Yes 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMan119  [View Original Post]
    I read from someone a while back that she retired.
    She 100% retired! Had been in contact she said she has a new "good" job she does not want to risk loosing it. Miss that BJ for sure.

  11. #22129

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove  [View Original Post]
    She ran a couple ads on listcrawler last night if you want her contact info. I recommend of course. She great if you like pretty spinners who take direction. BBBJCIM, covered FS. Catch her before she gets too drunk! LOL. Unless you're into that.
    Mind providing a link of her?

  12. #22128
    Quote Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove  [View Original Post]
    She ran a couple ads on listcrawler last night if you want her contact info. I recommend of course. She great if you like pretty spinners who take direction. BBBJCIM, covered FS. Catch her before she gets too drunk! LOL. Unless you're into that.
    Was it a 1-day incall?

    Or is she going to be there for a few days?

    Wish I would've known.

  13. #22127
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean987  [View Original Post]
    Bump. Ill even provide a finders fee LOL.
    I read from someone a while back that she retired.

  14. #22126
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean987  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone get me in contact with Desi if she's still around? Saw her once and it was amazing. Thanks.
    Bump. Ill even provide a finders fee LOL.

  15. #22125
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1368

    Dammit

    Quote Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove  [View Original Post]
    She ran a couple ads on listcrawler last night if you want her contact info. I recommend of course. She great if you like pretty spinners who take direction. BBBJCIM, covered FS. Catch her before she gets too drunk! LOL. Unless you're into that.
    I wish I knew that she had a room last night, I definitely would have seen her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape