Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 296 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 4437
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4437

    Made the long drive to see an ATF at Eastern (Cecelia)

    I saw Cecelia in Orlando several times and she had told me she was going to be at Eastern for the month of October. Despite the awesome talent in Orlando this month I decided to make the long drive to Sarasota to see her one more time before she leaves Florida. She stays away for longer than girls that seem to come here every month or two so I knew I'd be kicking myself if I didn't get over there.

    Cecelia greeted me with a big hug and a kiss and thanked me for making the drive over. She speaks good English which is nice. Cecelia has a cute short "bob" style hair cute and blonde hair. She has magical sparkly eyes and really pretty features. Her boobs are spectacular and she has a nice bubble but and really well defined and sexy legs. Besides being gorgeous, she's one of the best kissers I've met. We went back to the shower and went through the usual routine which never gets old. Her BBBJ technique is outstanding and she makes great eye contact, which I love. She knows what I enjoy and seems to perfect her technique with every visit.

    Back in the room after a little more DFK it was my turn to pleasure her. I love DATY with her and she seems to really enjoy it as well. Cover went on and we went through a few positions before she finished me off with more BBBJ. We had some time left and so she offered a little massage. Her massage game is pro level so of course I accepted.

    I really hope she comes back to Florida early in 2027. One of the most attractive and best performers to visit us and she is also very charming and sweet.

  2. #4436

    Cecilia and Tiffany at Eastern

    Cecilia was referred to me through Grace, one of my ATFs, and she has Grace's absolute customer service attitude. I'll take enthusiasm over looks anytime, but no need to choose here as she is very cute. The blonde hair is a nice touch.

    All the usual table shower fun, but she wanted that pussy eaten right there; I finished the job in the room and got her to pop.

    Plenty of fun positioning with a nice mutual masturbation finish. Had to, I'm not in top form in the evenings.

    She's paired with Tiffany? This month. You can't go wrong at Eastern.

  3. #4435

    Treating myself

    Quote Originally Posted by Figgleforg  [View Original Post]
    Just heard that xixi and yoyo are the current providers at Eastern.

    Never had an experience with either.
    Was thinking of hitting up eastern versus going to the asian apartments this week but bad timing, not sure how these two are. Hopefully someone knows?

  4. #4434

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicMic95  [View Original Post]
    Any one know if angle is still at eastern this rotation. Or where she ended up?
    Angel said she was going to Orlando.

  5. #4433

    Angle Location

    Any one know if angle is still at eastern this rotation. Or where she ended up?

  6. #4432
    Quote Originally Posted by Migo97  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else been asked to write down a name, address, and phone number at Eastern before? First time it happens to me and I'm not sure what to make of it.
    Florida legislators passed a new law in 2024 that requires massage therapy establishments to log clients. I've been asked to fill out the form before when I first started going to Eastern, but it is not verified.

    If mamasan doesn't recognize you, she will probably ask you to fill it out.

  7. #4431

    Current Eastern Rotation

    Just heard that xixi and yoyo are the current providers at Eastern.

    Never had an experience with either.

  8. #4430
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    The fact they arent asking crazy prices makies this temping because at least you get a massage!

    So I take it no TS? This is somewhat close to me too. Well I am in the middle.
    I was there over the weekend. I think you have to ask specifically for TS. I have had it here, but did not request it this visit.

    I only bring as much as I am willing to pay, so offered it (6) and was countered with $$. I held firm and she accepted.

    I believe it was Yoyo, but she didn't say a name, she was the only one there though. After we cleaned up she also said $. 6 is okay next time. She also mention she had a new girl coming soon.

  9. #4429
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    The fact they arent asking crazy prices makies this temping because at least you get a massage!

    So I take it no TS? This is somewhat close to me too. Well I am in the middle.
    Yes, there is a TS. I usually shower before I visit. The TS experience at Eastern is rather unique to the area, so don't expect many extras in the table shower here.

  10. #4428
    No big deal, just give them a fake name. I saw the form last time I was there but wasn't asked to fill it out. They are probably trying to be careful just in case they have to show that they are complying with the rules.

    Quote Originally Posted by Migo97  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else been asked to write down a name, address, and phone number at Eastern before? First time it happens to me and I'm not sure what to make of it.

  11. #4427

    Oasaka Sarasota

    Just curious if anybody has reports of extras here. I has some serious neck pain and a buddy said this place does a damn good real massage. They also had a special 1/2 hour for $50, I gave it a try and very nice looking gal gave me an excellent massage. Massage was so good I extended to a full hour. She brushed the gear shifter several times and never draped me when I was on my stomach or back. My rock hard cock never seemed to bother her even when it was 5 inches from her hot as shit mouth.

  12. #4426

    Eastern info

    Has anyone else been asked to write down a name, address, and phone number at Eastern before? First time it happens to me and I'm not sure what to make of it.

  13. #4425

    Tempting

    Quote Originally Posted by RodStewart  [View Original Post]
    One of my ATF is Yoyo at Pink Rose, perfect body for me. She just returned from a few months home, and I went to see her, but Bella (new) answered the door and convinced me she could give me "best massage ever". OK, those are big words. I've been mongering since before she was born (. Maybe.) Let's test her claim.

    Bella lead me into the room, . 8 for the hour, She's about 35-40, slim, bolt-on B's, good English. The massage was actually quite good, followed instructions well on the pressure, very relaxing and skilled. Actual massage techniques. No real teasing until right before the flip, did a nice reach-under oily fondling to get me pumped, then time to flip.

    She asked if I wanted L1 or L2 through hand gestures, I nodded, then she said "You not want everything?" I said "Boom Boom" she said "OUT GO THE LIGHTS" and we air-guitared to Pat Travers until the hour was up. Oh, don't believe me? Allow me to make up some story of what REALLY happened.

    I said Boom boom, she said how much? I said $. 6, she said OK and trotted out for supplies. She returned, stripped down to reveal gravity-defying bolt-ons with significant nipplage. After some groping of each other, she did the typical condom-application with her mouth, but as she did, she brought one of her legs up onto the table across my chest, putting her shaved pussy 3 inches from my face. Don't mind if I do! 69 for about five minutes, she was very clean with very little flavor, which is how I like it. Small, fit ass which was great to hold onto while I feasted and she sucked the twig AND the berries. She then just shifted downward and saddled up in reverse quite easily on my frighteningly average six-incher. She alternated between 30 seconds of up-and-down and 30 seconds of grind for a few minutes until I filled the bag. I have long O's so I had to hold her onto me when she tried to dismount after about 20 seconds of orgasm. She didn't mind, fetched a hot towel for cleanup, then massaged my front until the full hour was complete.

    Face 6, Body 8 (bolt-ons were very hard), Massage 8, Attitude 8, Performance 8. She's a goer, if you don't want to make the trip to Sarasota, she's worth the standard $$. 4 I spent. If hard bolt-ons turn you off, take a pass.
    The fact they arent asking crazy prices makies this temping because at least you get a massage!

    So I take it no TS? This is somewhat close to me too. Well I am in the middle.

  14. #4424

    Best around

    I know that Eastern has the best girls but where can I find the best uncovered services?

  15. #4423

    Pink Rose in PC

    One of my ATF is Yoyo at Pink Rose, perfect body for me. She just returned from a few months home, and I went to see her, but Bella (new) answered the door and convinced me she could give me "best massage ever". OK, those are big words. I've been mongering since before she was born (. Maybe.) Let's test her claim.

    Bella lead me into the room, . 8 for the hour, She's about 35-40, slim, bolt-on B's, good English. The massage was actually quite good, followed instructions well on the pressure, very relaxing and skilled. Actual massage techniques. No real teasing until right before the flip, did a nice reach-under oily fondling to get me pumped, then time to flip.

    She asked if I wanted L1 or L2 through hand gestures, I nodded, then she said "You not want everything?" I said "Boom Boom" she said "OUT GO THE LIGHTS" and we air-guitared to Pat Travers until the hour was up. Oh, don't believe me? Allow me to make up some story of what REALLY happened.

    I said Boom boom, she said how much? I said $. 6, she said OK and trotted out for supplies. She returned, stripped down to reveal gravity-defying bolt-ons with significant nipplage. After some groping of each other, she did the typical condom-application with her mouth, but as she did, she brought one of her legs up onto the table across my chest, putting her shaved pussy 3 inches from my face. Don't mind if I do! 69 for about five minutes, she was very clean with very little flavor, which is how I like it. Small, fit ass which was great to hold onto while I feasted and she sucked the twig AND the berries. She then just shifted downward and saddled up in reverse quite easily on my frighteningly average six-incher. She alternated between 30 seconds of up-and-down and 30 seconds of grind for a few minutes until I filled the bag. I have long O's so I had to hold her onto me when she tried to dismount after about 20 seconds of orgasm. She didn't mind, fetched a hot towel for cleanup, then massaged my front until the full hour was complete.

    Face 6, Body 8 (bolt-ons were very hard), Massage 8, Attitude 8, Performance 8. She's a goer, if you don't want to make the trip to Sarasota, she's worth the standard $$. 4 I spent. If hard bolt-ons turn you off, take a pass.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 296 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape