Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 1307 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 19593
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19548
    Quote Originally Posted by Unanimous12  [View Original Post]
    Usually I drop $200 and ask for FS. It leads to the massage, flip, BBBJ then the deed. But what if you wanted a tease. Are there any places or suggestions people have to target just a HJ or a regular massage with lots of contact? I've been to Tokyo, Cloud 6 but always got FS. Wondering if people have gone there but spent and got less then FS or suggest going to another place.
    The answer to your question is Bella. LV she told me she's going back to Thailand for 3 months. She may already be gone. I hope she comes back. An hour of body slide and HJ. For my taste, she's perfect. Sure it's 220 and your just getting an HJ finish, but my god she's fun and sexy.

  2. #19547

    Alyssa / Angela ATF

    Quote Originally Posted by FunFirst  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where Nico / Angela is currently?
    I wish Angela was still around. Also Alyssa was a great manager. If Alyssa still manages any shops around Seattle please point me to her shop. PM me.

  3. #19546

    I'm looking

    Does anyone know where Angela / Allysa are? If you have their contact or new shop it would greatly appreciated. The quality has gone down since I stopped seeing them around. PM me.

  4. #19545
    Quote Originally Posted by Unanimous12  [View Original Post]
    Usually I drop $200 and ask for FS. It leads to the massage, flip, BBBJ then the deed. But what if you wanted a tease. Are there any places or suggestions people have to target just a HJ or a regular massage with lots of contact? I've been to Tokyo, Cloud 6 but always got FS. Wondering if people have gone there but spent and got less then FS or suggest going to another place.
    I've done this with a BJ. Make sure she speaks good English so she understands. I handed her the normal tip and told her what I wanted. Then I handed her an extra tip saying, I want it slow, extra sexy like it's FS, but only a BJ.

  5. #19544
    Quote Originally Posted by FunFirst  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where Nico / Angela is currently?
    She told me she's back overseas.

  6. #19543

    Re: Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToe2000  [View Original Post]
    Still no idea where Crown is either
    Crown is on Lake City Way, around where a 105th street would be. Second floor of a two story building, with parking lot in front, and sign out at the sidewalk.

    If that's Jessica still working there, then yes, she's probably getting up there in age by now. Maybe even almost 50. But I haven't been there in years.

  7. #19542

    Crown

    Still no idea where Crown is either, but I'll take a hot young thang covered over a bare auntie anyway, so guess it doesn't matter.

    Hopefully Tokyo management is just taking a break and not in some sort of trouble. They were my introduction to the AMP scene and will always have a soft spot in my heart and a firm bulge in my pants. I've always wondered how they stay under the radar being as close to rhe school there as they are.

  8. #19541

    Diana at Q

    Went late, was told that only Diana would be available that late in the day and I was ok with that. She greeted me, led me to the room and went to clean up. First impression I had was she was pretty, and is very genuine. She didn't fake smile and didn't talk nonesense just to seem friendly, like most every other provider. We talked alot during the massage, like real conversation with real questions, you realize how friendly she is in the process. She speaks decent english and is a great conversation.

    Massage was really good by today's standards, it wasnt rushed, been a while since I've gotten a quality rub down like this. I asked for the flip, the blowjob was amazing and like nothing else you have ever experienced, it took me a few minutes to understand what was happening. Highly encourage you to go and see for yourself. She also talked a little during sex, which was also a huge turn on for me.

    I highly recommend her to others, we have someone with a personality for once! Will definitely go again.

  9. #19540

    Tokyo & Lux

    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToe2000  [View Original Post]
    Also anyone have any idea who is at Tokyo this month?
    Tokyo was closed (dark and locked) on the 1st and 2nd when I stopped by. Texted, asked if everything was ok since they looked closed, no response.

    Lux. What more do you want to know? Over-priced, prolly under-perform and upsell. Hit Burien and save the headaches.

  10. #19539

    +1 Diana jiujiu

    Saw her before at JM and decided to do a repeat while she's up at Q / jiujiu.

    Before starting anything she lets me know that she was watching porn right before I arrived, pulled it up on her phone to show me. Massage was low effort, more of an excuse to grab at my cock and balls before she did the hot-water-in-the-mouth "massage" on my body. I think she did this last time and it's def not a common thing from my experience, but it wasn't particularly exciting for me.

    On the flip she was excited to get started. While making out she grabbed my dick and guided it toward her pussy to rub the outside; she escalated this as I put her nipples in my mouth and I had to stick my butt out a bit to maintain control and not let her slide my cock inside. In that game of chicken she won as I asked for a cover. She told me to go slow before we started, def with the vibe of wanting to enjoy the session and not because I was going to hurt her with my very average cock. Mish, DATY, more mish all while she was watching porn on her phone before she said she wanted to go on top so she could blow her own load. She was on top for not too long, then asked me to take her doggy where I popped. Afterward she said she got off and was snoring lightly while we lay on the table for a little bit, but TBH it didn't seem like she got her's during the session but who am I to really say? Groggily she asked if I wanted to go for round 2, but unfortunately I prob would not be able to go again for several hours so I just asked for a clean up.

    As with my first visit this lady at a minimum plays the part of a nympho and seems quite enthusiastic. Different from last visit I had to actively get cover this time. Both times she offered round 2, but as I never actually took her up on it I don't know if there's an upcharge. She is a really naughty girl. Keep in mind she does smoke cigs, so avoid if you don't like that ashy flavor because she's a kisser.

  11. #19538
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidequest96  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by at this location last Sunday afternoon to check out the place. Never been there before but I keep saying ads of this place so was curious. Two girls-one Asian and another Latina, both curvy, came up to the door and I asked them about the prices, they mentioned that they charge, for 30 minutes session, more than the standard price we usually pay here in this area for an hour. Has anyone been here and can you share your experience at this place?
    I went two or three times. $$ for qv, no massage CBJ cg mish, YMMV seemed like they wanted even more. Really hot young latinas. One time there was one with enormous naturals that was really nice though.

  12. #19537

    Princess-- no

    Quote Originally Posted by Katlei  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Princess in Burien by the Dollar Tree? Anything to report?
    Went there a couple weeks ago when I was in Burien. Masseuse was not that attractive. Late 30'? Attitude was not great. I cannot remember all the details but not a great massage, shorted for time. I op opted for manual only. It was bad and lots of fake noises. I told her to stop as it wasn'tworking at all. And left. Went over to T and L in on 14th which is fairly close. Had another good visit there. Will not go back to princess and would advise anyone to go elsewhere, especially with all the good shops elsewhere in Burien.

  13. #19536

    Lux spa Renton

    Stopped by at this location last Sunday afternoon to check out the place. Never been there before but I keep saying ads of this place so was curious. Two girls-one Asian and another Latina, both curvy, came up to the door and I asked them about the prices, they mentioned that they charge, for 30 minutes session, more than the standard price we usually pay here in this area for an hour. Has anyone been here and can you share your experience at this place?

  14. #19535
    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToe2000  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any idea where / what is Emerald Spa referred to by Bare69? Can't seem to find any likely candidates anywhere.

    Also anyone have any idea who is at Tokyo this month?
    LOL bareback has a following of its own. I am not a fan of it but I think that is crown / emerald spa. You might find info from a while ago. I remember it being available but the lady isn't really a looker. If your goal is to drop a load then you're good.

  15. #19534
    I too asked the same question and got crickets 😔. Saw a place in lake city with the name emerald spa to which turned out to be crown spa. No thank you on the talent there.

    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToe2000  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any idea where / what is Emerald Spa referred to by Bare69? Can't seem to find any likely candidates anywhere.

    Also anyone have any idea who is at Tokyo this month?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape