Thread: Downtown LA
+
Add Report
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2669
-
02-24-09 21:27 #599Senior Member

Posts: 1525I agree the post is bogus.
Originally Posted by Cruiser1362
However there are girls that look like that downtown at night. Anywhere from about Los Angeles St to the west. Downtown nightlife has picked up HUGE over the past 3 years and its now an "in" place.
But none of the hotties are sw's. The last really hot sw I've seen in downtown was Bianka....the tall skinny brunette that used to hang by the Cuntington...mostly on 8th. And then Alana before she had deteriorated.
-
02-24-09 21:03 #598Senior Member

Posts: 178Yeah there is a 7-11 there but everything else in that post is BS.
Originally Posted by JeffTheDrunk
-
02-24-09 14:13 #597Senior Member

Posts: 81That redhead is definitely HOT, but % of catching her in DT is like 1%.
I confirm what IE posted. She's a HX gal and was no where near DT.
-
02-24-09 14:04 #596Senior Member

Posts: 52I was going to wait for the answer to see if this guy is really lying but as far as I know she's on HX and as of last night she was offering incall in San Diego. Don't waste any time in DT, guys.
Last edited by Inland Empire; 02-24-09 at 14:29. Reason: I accidentally exposed too much information.
-
02-24-09 11:41 #595Senior Member

Posts: 114Haha! Is there even a 7/11 there? isn't Famima the convenience store chain downtown?
Originally Posted by Luvdahos
Finding a girl like this is no big deal on Olive & 7th, but try finding her on Central & 7th, now that would've been a better story to make up!
-
02-24-09 10:29 #594Senior Member

Posts: 78Come on guys
Come on guys do we really need to ask if this girl is from Downtown? This is clearly a newbie trying to snow everybody. I know DT and no girls at that time of the night hang around there that look like that. Now in the day time the area is full of them and yes they are working girls but work in the law offices and all the other offices around that area. If you fall for this post I have excellent beach front property in Yuma, AZ that I can sell you.
-
02-24-09 06:06 #593Senior Member

Posts: 52Did you take those pictures?
Originally Posted by Any Name
I ask this because it's just too good to be true.
-
02-24-09 03:16 #592Senior Member

Posts: 178This whole redhead thing seems bogus to me.
-
02-23-09 23:40 #591Senior Member

Posts: 52Serious!!??
As a dowtown monger myself I would never think i would see something that quality on Olive and 7th !! Well how much was the damage?
Originally Posted by Any Name
-
02-23-09 17:34 #590Regular Member

Posts: 7Here are the pictures
Here are the pictures, sorry.
-
02-21-09 21:05 #589Regular Member

Posts: 10ANy Name
Description of the girl? Or picture?
How much did you spend?
And how much are the lofts down there now?
I heard they've been dropping.
-
02-21-09 10:43 #588Senior Member

Posts: 267Sounds pretty expensive Any name.
-
02-20-09 19:05 #587Regular Member

Posts: 7wow Red heads are hot
Hi boys,
02/17/2009 at 8pm I just got off work and saw this girl in the 7/11 on Olive and 7th in downtown she was having a hotdog at the 7/11 I started talking to her she was here from San Diego turns out she is a working girl!
any way I took her to my loft and for $$$1/2 she spend the night with me.
BBBJ DT cim with swallow anal PSE evry thing a boy would want.
-
02-17-09 15:04 #586Senior Member

Posts: 178Cute latina
Last night around 9:45 I saw a gorgeous latina around 20 to 22 years old at he most. She was walking on JW from Burlington towards Beacon. She had a cell phone in her hand and was wearing black pants and black jacket. I looked at her and she smiled so I went around the block to take a closer look. She started walking south on Beacon and there was a guy in an SUV trying to pick her up but she was being very cautious. She had a nice round butt and an extremely pretty face. I stopped a few yards ahead of the guy in the SUV. She kept walking and glancing around. When she got to my spot she said something to me. I rolled down my window and she said in Spanish: What do you want? Mexican accent. I said I wanna talk to you, come in. She said give me your number, so I gave her my cell # and drove around the block again. She disappeared. Probably went with the guy in the SUV. This girl was major cute and young. Not the type you usually find in that area. Has anyone else seen her or been with her?
-
01-22-09 22:41 #585Senior Member

Posts: 52Madonna
I just picked up a blond WSW on the corner of 14th st and Central she walks up and down 14th and in between in from of the coca cola plant..but on the real she is a short little thing but her booty is banging 30 got me a non coverd BJ and but coverd f'in turned her around as she is obligated to with the booty she was carrying I might go out tonight she bold me she was going to be by gladys and townsend by the school on Olympic blvd.












Reply With Quote




