Thread: Perfect Aroma Sponsor Thread
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 24
-
Yesterday 21:19 #24Forum Sponsors

Posts: 9🌻 PERFECT AROMA SPA 🌻
Introducing Chloe on 10/10
Chloe will be here on Saturday. She is a beautiful spinner for you spinner lovers. She is 5'1, 92lbs, long dark hair, soft porcelain skin, random tattoos and 34C 🍒. See real photo attached!
🤤
🌻 Perfect Aroma 🌻
📍 Seattle
📞 206-255-4337
-
Yesterday 20:40 #23Regular Member

Posts: 1Great time with Kyla
Kyla was very fun. I haven't had an experience like that in a long time.
At first, I was a bit nervous. Kyla is shockingly pretty and petite but curvy in all the right places but she made me feel at ease and didn't mind my wandering hands. She is very much into DFK and I was taking full advantage. I rather enjoyed the sweet kisses and petting; Kyla obliged and then went above and beyond. It felt a lot more like a GFE at first. We engaged in touching and playing for quite some time before it got heavier. This is where it took a turn, for the better. Things were hotter, heavier, and more intense. Kyla not only matched my intensity but rose with it. She knows when to be lovey-dovey and when to fiercely grab you and take it harder. Vibes-wise, it was wonderful. It's rare to find providers that are that sensitive to their client's needs and it was a breath of fresh air.
Our session did go on a bit long but she stuck it out like a trooper. I could tell she was tired but she never acted like she was in a rush. By the end of it all, I was completely exhausted. I was also the good kind of sore the next morning.
I only have positive things to say about my time with her, I get why she's making a name for herself there. Although, on my way out, I did meet Didi and she has a kittenish look about her that I like. I'm definitely coming back, perhaps to try Didi but, if she wasn't available, I wouldn't mind seeing Kyla again.
-
Yesterday 17:59 #22Senior Member

Posts: 122Not even once perfect. Bait and switch
It's probably not the girls fault. Its the good ol bait and switch like renton good used to pull.
I'm not stupid.
Want to read more about it? My lengthy post in the Massage Parlors section.
If you want to waste your time and money, this is a perfect place for it. We re thinking with our little head sometimes but we are not stupid after all. Take this you bussiness owners, Treat us right and you will get good clients.
-
Yesterday 02:00 #21Regular Member

Posts: 2Perfect Kyla at Perfect Aroma
This review has been a bit overdue. Saw one of my ATFs Kyla last Sunday afternoon after cancelling appointments at the last minute since last Thursday (my fault, not hers or MMS as I got stuck at work). Finally did an hour long trip on Sunday afternoon and this was my first time going to this location. Parked on the street and went through the front door to get to the spacious lobby. Everything smelled clean and fresh. Rang the bell and Kyla opened the door. She was wearing a light pink colored mini bodycon and was looking hot as ever. Started off with hugs and DFK while she lead me to the room. The room had a couch as well and looked spacious. She mentioned that the other room was even bigger. Since it was already occupied, we settled in this one.
DFK continued for a while I leaned on the bed and her standing in front of me. It's like meeting a long distance girlfriend that one hasn't seen for a few months. Formalities taken care of and she leaves the room for a quick minute while I get ready and lie down on the bed waiting. She comes back and starts off with a light massage and in between leaning over for DFK action. Asked me to get on all fours and she goes for TUMA with BBBJ mixed in there. Amazing experience and before I bust so soon, I asked her to get in doggy to return the favor with an extended DATY and DATO session. By the end of it, I could feel she was all wet and ready. Off to the main event, on went the cover and regular mish where she pulled me in for non-stop DFK while I pounded hard. She kept pushing me to go harder but I didn't want to finish already so, we switched to standing mish followed by standing doggy and the view from behind is as beautiful as her face and that amazing smile. Great eye contact through the mirror in the standing doggy and in between arching back for more DFK and just when I thought I couldn't hold any longer, a monger rang the bell and the other girl didn't attend the door so, Kyla excused herself to go take care of that. When she was back, she aplogized for the interruption and junior was soft by then but she insisted we continue and started with HJ while DFK'ing. My mind was already distracted by the interruption at that point so, I suggested CIM and I finished in her mouth during her amazing BBBJ.
She cleaned me up followed by laying next to each other for a while, DFK'ing all the while and we moved to the sofa after getting dressed. She sat on me in CG position and continued DFK for a while before we said our goodbyes. She mentioned about the backdoor entrance to the shop that's more discreet. Amazing GFE+PSE experience as many others attest and like other ATFs of mine, she brings that consistent enthusiasm and great energy to the session. I'm sure I'll be seeing her a lot more times while she's in this area.
-
10-08-26 04:11 #20Forum Sponsors

Posts: 9🌻 PERFECT AROMA SPA 🌻
Conveniently located 10 minutes from the airport and downtown Seattle - your new goto spa in town has opened!
Thank you for the warm reception so far - we have a small line-up change as we are still organizing. 🙋
🍑 Kyla
Kyla is a naughty girl for you PSE lovers. Our full figured beauty will literally rock your world so be sure to stay hydrated!
Reviews
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7721314
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7734716
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7730295
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7731377
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7732063
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7734979
🍑 Didi
Didi is our young spinner. She is 23 years old, 5'2, 90lbs with a 34D rack for your enjoyment.
Reviews
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7734446
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7734446
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7734639
Please do not mention any form of tip or donation in this thread - may lead to possible ban of your account
🌻 Perfect Aroma 🌻
📍 Seattle
📞 206-255-4337
-
10-07-26 18:49 #19Senior Member

Posts: 36Impressed with first visit. Kyla and Michelle
Went to see Kyla the other day, and can only echo the sentiments below. Always an outstanding visit, hybrid PSE / GFE. Cute and giggles and fun and non-stop action. We got the first room on the right with a couch, and started there. Making out to great BBBJ to Kyla standing and face-fucking me against the wall, very good times. Moved over to the table for 69, very happy to finish there as she continued to 'punish' me non-stop, giggling as she made me squirm around in post-nut bliss.
Nice massage to finish the hour. We were interrupted by some commotion in the lobby. As near as I could gather, somebody had locked all their shit in their Tesla and was trying to get help to order a Uber home to unlock it on their computer. Kyla went out to sort him out, and Michelle transitioned in to finish the massage. She was trying to be sneaky, like I wouldn't notice. Eventually moving around and giving me a little 'boo!' Young, super cute, one of the prettiest people I've seen in recent memory. Great smile, lean and curvy pilates instructor vibes. We joked around about dealing with assholes, she was super friendly and funny. I will definitely swing back to see her.
Overall, very nice shop. Easy street parking all around, discreet walk-in lobby you can easily pop in, clean facilities throughout. Super welcoming and handled a difficult situation with ease.
-
10-07-26 09:17 #18Senior Member

Posts: 43Kyla- Tier 1 Operator
I had been hesitant to check this place out for the last few months. I would text MMS and they would not give details on who is working or photos. When the positive reviews came in, I jumped at the chance to get a new place under my belt. I booked Kyla for the hour.
Went in through the backdoor and met Didi. She took me to the room and asked if I wanted her for the hour, but I had Kyla on the brain.
Kyla came in a few minutes later, very bubbly, very cute, and slightly funny. We settled the paperwork, and she came back in. We jumped right into her DeeeepFK. She is gifted and enjoys it.
Her body— I am always amazed when I see an Asian provider with the body of a Latina— I don't think she is enhanced. I checked, and there is no way her assets are manmade. She has a great chest, perfect in shape, size, and touch everything. Her tushy is truly admirable, round and thick but not fat, spankable, and responsive to touch. I honestly couldn't believe how shapely this woman is!
Her service continued with what has been documented by others as an amazing BBBJ— it really is. Energy, effort, eye contact, dirty talk— It is a PSE light+, and she doesn't seem to tire out. Watching her work was great, and feeling her work was amazing. I had to take a break to taste her— she really enjoys getting licked. She watches intently while I slurped her date / dato.
We moved to 69, and all was going well, but I got a little aggressive and caught my teeth on her clit, and she jumped off understandably. I apologized, and she told me to keep it relaxed.
Amazing views when she climbed on top for CG, the mirror right next to me. I almost popped in the bag, but she told me she wants it in her mouth. We worked to that with her on her knees like the nastiest little cumslut, that face looking up at me, and she is begging to finish on her face, mouth, and tits. I should mention a word of caution, which we learned the hard way. I am not a dribbler; I am a shooter, and when I went off, I got some load in her eye. A little panicky and ran out to wash her face. She came back, I apologized again, and she said it was okay.
She explained most guys dribble, and I guess I am different. She massaged me for a bit, and I said I'd miss her ass, so she climbed up on the couch and hiked up her skirt and let me tongue-fuck her for the rest of the session. That was the hottest part of it all.
She is a total pro. I felt taken care of, attended to, and even when it was difficult for her, she rolled with it. Cute face too!
-Side note, as I was leaving, there was a commotion next door. Kyla told me a guy next to her snuck the rubber off and tried to creampie one of the girls. I guess people do that? They sorted it and got him out of there. It was nice to leave out the other door.
-
10-06-26 23:00 #17Regular Member

Posts: 4Kyla
Had a great time with Kyla the other day. I was a bit curious about her at first, but it turns out I had already seen her a couple of months ago down in Brisa.
Overall, it was a pretty similar experience to last time but Kyla was a lot more attentive. Great MM boobs, tight skin, great smile. The massage was mild, but her fat tongue cat bath was great.
For whatever reason, I felt tired during the massage, so I decided to skip my duty / DATY.
From there, Kyla took charge and the rest of the session went pretty much as I remembered. A++ BBBJ, 69, DFK, and all that acronyms.
She definitely knew what she was doing, and I ended up having to ask her to slow down because she was a little too intense for me.
Finished with CG and met few other girls on the way out. They all looked great and friendly.
Very satisfied. Will visit again in the near future.
-
10-06-26 21:25 #16Regular Member

Posts: 6Didi
Went in to try Didi. My experience with her was very positive. Started off with slow BBBJ and about 10 min switched to 69. She tasted great. After a few minutes of then slipped on the cover then she rode me rcg. After a few minutes of that switched to k9 then switched to standing mish. She felt so good I blew in the bag. She left the room to get a hot towel to clean me up. After we cuddle and got to know each other a little bit. She is a little shy but that's ok. Went over the hr by a little then she gave me a water bottle them out the door I went. Overall I thought was a amazing time. Will definitely repeat with her. Didi is amazing!
-
10-06-26 20:40 #15Forum Sponsors

Posts: 9We have been open for a week and this is the first lineup. Just to prove A2's description of a troll. Zero truth to this post.
Originally Posted by SkeletonKey6
[View Original Post]
If he responds in this thread I will have all of his responses removed.
-
10-06-26 17:49 #14Senior Member

Posts: 32Kyla + Didi. Nice experience!
Went to the shop this morning and it was really empty, so I was recommended to try a duo with Kyla and Didi!
I've already met Kyla before. Can't never say no to this super passionate cutie.
Once we got into the room, Kyla was all over me, showing her usual energy and passion.
Didi has a great body! Very HWP with large chest. She's the more shy type, so I took my time to warm her up, with slow sensual kisses and light touches. She seems to enjoy this style and warmed up.
Kyla took the initiative to start girl-on-girl actions, licking Didi's nipples, and slowly moved down to her pussy. This gets me excited and so I joined in and we attacked Didi all over her body.
The main event was a blur, but I mainly focused on Didi since this is the first time I met her. She's tight and responded well to my movement and Kyla's stimulation.
I don't do duos very often, especially the type where I have to deal with both girls that are attacking me; simply too much for me to handle. But this time the experience was pretty good as I mainly focused on one girl, with the other girl helping me stimulating each other. This is the type of duo I like.
-
10-06-26 13:32 #13This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 179I had the same bad service from Didi
She needs to be replaced by your all's better talent you typical bring in.
Originally Posted by Willemdefriend
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-26 09:48 #12Forum Sponsors

Posts: 9I am very sorry if you felt that your experience was below average. Though I cannot comment on your particular visit I can say that this is not how we want our guests to feel. All I can tell you is that we have shown her this review and will work on making things right in the future. Your feedback is very important to us both positive and negative so that we know how to improve! Thank you.
Originally Posted by Willemdefriend
[View Original Post]
By the way - love the play on words for your username - yes I get it
-
10-05-26 06:59 #11Regular Member

Posts: 12Didi. Aroma
Had gone to see Kyla but was encouraged to see Didi by MMS and Kyla. She had a good body and good face, and the spa is nice, but the session was rushed. No regular BBBJ, wanted to get straight into 69 but I told her I wanted DATY. Was not very responsive here. She also did that thing where her legs were closed and not wanting me to get in there. Eventually opened up after I told her multiple times to open up. Then asked if she could return the favor, and she instead wanted to 69 again, so we did but her legs again were closed off and kinda squishing my face and not letting me work it. Speed run though RCG, standing mish, K9 then prone. Couldn't take my little weiner in standing mish or K9, or wanted me to be done sooner. Soon as I finished, she rushed off to get cleanup materials. I was still hard so I finished myself off again. She didn't help me. Anyway, made a mistake tonight in not seeing Kyla, though it seemed they wanted to push me off on the new girl. And then said new girl proceeded to rush to the next customer.
-
10-04-26 00:58 #10Forum Sponsors

Posts: 9🌻 PERFECT AROMA SPA 🌻
Conveniently located 10 minutes from the airport and downtown Seattle - your new goto spa in town has opened!
Thank you for the warm reception so far - we have a small line-up change as we are still organizing.
🍑 Kyla
Kyla is a naughty girl for you PSE lovers. Our full figured beauty will literally rock your world so be sure to stay hydrated!
Reviews
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7721314
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7725180
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7730295
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7731377
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7732063
🍑 Dora
Dora is 5'2, 101lbs, large C/small D Cups. She has a very athletic build, a few random tattoos including a fish on her round 🍑. To compliment our PSE queen, Dora is for you GFE lovers.
Reviews
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7731181
Do not mention any form of tip or donation in this thread
🌻 Perfect Aroma 🌻
📍 Seattle
📞 206-255-4337












Reply With Quote




