Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 8487
-
Today 01:17 #8487Senior Member

Posts: 185Porcelain *lut
I saw her 2 weeks ago at 64&75 motel area, was quck and easy set up sent pic of dick cause of LEO check and told her that dick would match wheno walked through the door and it did. Only went for the BBBJ cim for 100 and she took it all, lots of tissues in the can so she was busy that day apparently!
Avg looks and semi avg body, BBBJ could have been better had she let me do my thing and bounce her head on cock like a basketball haha. Would give another shot just to see if she would follow orderes and not fuck with my hands while I'm facefucking her right at climax!
Groove.
-
Today 00:31 #8486Senior Member

Posts: 181Porcelain
I didn't sweat it because there are other better options.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 07:01 #8485Senior Member

Posts: 4917Spooky much
Would have to poke around in Indiana to find out why she spook so easy.
Originally Posted by Jgarvin70
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 06:55 #8484Senior Member

Posts: 4917The dreaded knock!
In the room and you're locked in on getting what you came for, you're ten toes down drilling that hole and here comes that knock, that soft knock like a shotgun blast! One is shaken back to their senses, wood deflates, mind rolling with endless thoughts of bad possibilities, Oh yes I was in that scenario yesterday in Tampa but, it wasn't my first time.
Originally Posted by ManateeFresh
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 05:21 #8483Senior Member

Posts: 370I visited one time. She was friendly and cute. Her skills were great. The problem I had was the damn knock on the door right as junior was feeding her tonsils. She was able to yell at him and get him to go away and I quickly dressed and left, but I'm not about to have to deal with that again in the future, especially if I haven't finished the job. Such a shame. I probably would have been a regular.
Originally Posted by JGR321
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-26 16:53 #8482Senior Member

Posts: 181Porcelain
Saw her a couple months ago. Good BBJ. Tried to hook back up about 4 times and she never replied. I gave up.
Originally Posted by JGR321
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-26 10:53 #8481Senior Member

Posts: 58Porcelain
Anyone else seen her. I only saw one good review of her. Mostly ghosted reviews. Smitty had plans to see her. Wondering if he did or got ghosted to.
Originally Posted by TheKinkyOne
[View Original Post]
Have tried texting multiple times over few months. Nothing.
-
10-08-26 06:48 #8480Senior Member

Posts: 68Def Not Reagan
Definitely not Reagan. 100%.
Originally Posted by WiBarginHunter
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-26 22:45 #8479Regular Member

Posts: 11Pretty sure that is Reagen??
Originally Posted by AlanF
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-26 06:40 #8478Senior Member

Posts: 4917Preg Roxi
Got the text night before. Tuesday morning, took a little trip to north Bradenton, in her room, Mr. Black marinating in her mouth, hardened Mr. Black drilling her pussy from the back, which was damn good! Hi Yo Silver!
-
10-07-26 06:32 #8477Senior Member

Posts: 4917Same ole Kat
Kat has been bad for a long time. She spent some time in Orlando and then return back here. I was hoping she was better and was thinking about a visit but, never got around to it. Guess I didn't miss a thing.
Originally Posted by AlanF
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-26 23:28 #8476Senior Member

Posts: 76Lexi does what she promises
My plumber also visited her last week and she is the lady in the picture and does exactly what she promised. After LEO check, she went on to deliver excellent BBBJ and gave some good CFS. When my plumber couldn't reach climax, she finished it off with a juicy BBBJ and CIM that left him really happy.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
Late 40's, some saggy belly skin but overall attractive and really into it makes it exciting. She is not drugged up, not drunk and completely friendly and relatable.
A great person for spend some time with. Go for it!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...s/038270481001
-
10-06-26 14:35 #8475Senior Member

Posts: 68Someone Needs to Put This Kat Down -- What a Waste!
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nton/214861735
And.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nton/214776368
With my hopeful go-to not available, I decided to TOFTT and try this Kat. What a gigantic waste or time and money. Probably the worst waste ever.
She's drugged out of her mind, promises and does not deliver, is missing teeth, and you'll have a better experience with a moist sock. For the first time ever, I faked an orgasm just to get out of there. She says she prefers doggie, but that's only so she can light up a blunt.
She alternates locations between a low-rent motel near the airport and a drug house off 301.
I wish more people reviewed this board, because she deserves none of our bucks. None.
-
10-05-26 14:46 #8474Senior Member

Posts: 47Porcelain *
You got farther than I did! I reached out and got nothing until a day later she replies back "sorry I just saw this now. Reach out next time you're available. " So I reached out again and got nothing once more.
Originally Posted by Tantra6969
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 07:30 #8473Senior Member

Posts: 4917Sassy?
Looks familiar. Does she have a strong taste for Vodka?
Originally Posted by BadPastor
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





