Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 1305 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 19573
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19528
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidequest96  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by at this location last Sunday afternoon to check out the place. Never been there before but I keep saying ads of this place so was curious. Two girls-one Asian and another Latina, both curvy, came up to the door and I asked them about the prices, they mentioned that they charge, for 30 minutes session, more than the standard price we usually pay here in this area for an hour. Has anyone been here and can you share your experience at this place?
    I went two or three times. $$ for qv, no massage CBJ cg mish, YMMV seemed like they wanted even more. Really hot young latinas. One time there was one with enormous naturals that was really nice though.

  2. #19527

    Princess-- no

    Quote Originally Posted by Katlei  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Princess in Burien by the Dollar Tree? Anything to report?
    Went there a couple weeks ago when I was in Burien. Masseuse was not that attractive. Late 30'? Attitude was not great. I cannot remember all the details but not a great massage, shorted for time. I op opted for manual only. It was bad and lots of fake noises. I told her to stop as it wasn'tworking at all. And left. Went over to T and L in on 14th which is fairly close. Had another good visit there. Will not go back to princess and would advise anyone to go elsewhere, especially with all the good shops elsewhere in Burien.

  3. #19526

    Lux spa Renton

    Stopped by at this location last Sunday afternoon to check out the place. Never been there before but I keep saying ads of this place so was curious. Two girls-one Asian and another Latina, both curvy, came up to the door and I asked them about the prices, they mentioned that they charge, for 30 minutes session, more than the standard price we usually pay here in this area for an hour. Has anyone been here and can you share your experience at this place?

  4. #19525
    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToe2000  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any idea where / what is Emerald Spa referred to by Bare69? Can't seem to find any likely candidates anywhere.

    Also anyone have any idea who is at Tokyo this month?
    LOL bareback has a following of its own. I am not a fan of it but I think that is crown / emerald spa. You might find info from a while ago. I remember it being available but the lady isn't really a looker. If your goal is to drop a load then you're good.

  5. #19524
    I too asked the same question and got crickets 😔. Saw a place in lake city with the name emerald spa to which turned out to be crown spa. No thank you on the talent there.

    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToe2000  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any idea where / what is Emerald Spa referred to by Bare69? Can't seem to find any likely candidates anywhere.

    Also anyone have any idea who is at Tokyo this month?

  6. #19523

    Emerald / Tokyo

    Does anyone have any idea where / what is Emerald Spa referred to by Bare69? Can't seem to find any likely candidates anywhere.

    Also anyone have any idea who is at Tokyo this month?

  7. #19522
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntDriver  [View Original Post]
    Shop name? City?
    Perfect aroma. Seattle.

  8. #19521

    Perfect Aroma

    Quote Originally Posted by StuntDriver  [View Original Post]
    Shop name? City?
    Perfect Aroma.

  9. #19520
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasSea  [View Original Post]
    New shop.

    Nico was train. By her.
    Does anyone know where Nico / Angela is currently?

  10. #19519
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasSea  [View Original Post]
    New shop.

    Same amazing service!

    She is my oral queen.

    She is the Energizer Bunny keeps going and going.

    Nico was train. By her.

    She has a new student tomorrow.
    Shop name? City?

  11. #19518
    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    That's the Highland Spa address with a different phone number. Maybe new management? It's unlikely that any of the girls in those photos work there, though.
    The "new" phone number is simply a new marketing partner that's doing their online posts.

    This spa has been there for over a decade. They haven't had a great provider since Viet Meechelle and the shop had always been a dump. Add in big upsell, low service, rushed visits, and inflated house and tip amounts. It's the store closest to me geographically, but I never go and stopped testing out the talent ages ago.

    Same group owns Diva / Fortune and also the house / store near Tukwila.

    I'd love to be wrong because this place is so close by LOL.

  12. #19517
    Quote Originally Posted by Katlei  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Princess in Burien by the Dollar Tree? Anything to report?
    Where is there a space by the dollar tree?

  13. #19516

    Kyla

    New shop.

    Same amazing service!

    She is my oral queen.

    She is the Energizer Bunny keeps going and going.

    Nico was train. By her.

    She has a new student tomorrow.

  14. #19515

    Princess?

    Has anyone been to Princess in Burien by the Dollar Tree? Anything to report?

  15. #19514

    Kelly at Q in shoreline (was bella at Tokyo a while ago)

    My ATF is back and she didn't disappoint (never does). C / D cups and an amazing bubble butt. She is tight AF and if you are bigger than average then she will get uncomfortable so YMMV if you are huge.

    The session began with DFK while she was wearing her sexy lingerie. BBBJ preview, we move to daty, more BBBJ, 69, throat fuck. I can't want to fuck her. We grab the wrapper and I try to go in. GOD SHE IS TIGHT AF. We switched a few positions and I come in bag. She does kegels and you can feel that. I pop and we lay down to chat. She keeps stroking my dick. It is ready to go again and she gladly puts a wrapper. She starts in CG but I know I'll have to pound her hard to come again. Hard and fast isn't her type so we slow down and she lays on me and we makeout for a loooong time. $$ and YMMV with round 2 for $$. Be gentle with her and she'll be in her comfort zone.

    She is the cutest with perfect ass and natural C cups. Gorgeous too. Her style is more like that of Ella. She goes to FL at the end of the month.

    Saw the other girl. Diana. Naughty AF with big Ds and a fat ass. I'll see her next time but I can't make up my mind to fuck her when Kelly is right there. Can't go wrong with either. Have fun guys!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape