Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 1305 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 19568
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19523

    Emerald / Tokyo

    Does anyone have any idea where / what is Emerald Spa referred to by Bare69? Can't seem to find any likely candidates anywhere.

    Also anyone have any idea who is at Tokyo this month?

  2. #19522
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntDriver  [View Original Post]
    Shop name? City?
    Perfect aroma. Seattle.

  3. #19521

    Perfect Aroma

    Quote Originally Posted by StuntDriver  [View Original Post]
    Shop name? City?
    Perfect Aroma.

  4. #19520
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasSea  [View Original Post]
    New shop.

    Nico was train. By her.
    Does anyone know where Nico / Angela is currently?

  5. #19519
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasSea  [View Original Post]
    New shop.

    Same amazing service!

    She is my oral queen.

    She is the Energizer Bunny keeps going and going.

    Nico was train. By her.

    She has a new student tomorrow.
    Shop name? City?

  6. #19518
    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    That's the Highland Spa address with a different phone number. Maybe new management? It's unlikely that any of the girls in those photos work there, though.
    The "new" phone number is simply a new marketing partner that's doing their online posts.

    This spa has been there for over a decade. They haven't had a great provider since Viet Meechelle and the shop had always been a dump. Add in big upsell, low service, rushed visits, and inflated house and tip amounts. It's the store closest to me geographically, but I never go and stopped testing out the talent ages ago.

    Same group owns Diva / Fortune and also the house / store near Tukwila.

    I'd love to be wrong because this place is so close by LOL.

  7. #19517
    Quote Originally Posted by Katlei  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Princess in Burien by the Dollar Tree? Anything to report?
    Where is there a space by the dollar tree?

  8. #19516

    Kyla

    New shop.

    Same amazing service!

    She is my oral queen.

    She is the Energizer Bunny keeps going and going.

    Nico was train. By her.

    She has a new student tomorrow.

  9. #19515

    Princess?

    Has anyone been to Princess in Burien by the Dollar Tree? Anything to report?

  10. #19514

    Kelly at Q in shoreline (was bella at Tokyo a while ago)

    My ATF is back and she didn't disappoint (never does). C / D cups and an amazing bubble butt. She is tight AF and if you are bigger than average then she will get uncomfortable so YMMV if you are huge.

    The session began with DFK while she was wearing her sexy lingerie. BBBJ preview, we move to daty, more BBBJ, 69, throat fuck. I can't want to fuck her. We grab the wrapper and I try to go in. GOD SHE IS TIGHT AF. We switched a few positions and I come in bag. She does kegels and you can feel that. I pop and we lay down to chat. She keeps stroking my dick. It is ready to go again and she gladly puts a wrapper. She starts in CG but I know I'll have to pound her hard to come again. Hard and fast isn't her type so we slow down and she lays on me and we makeout for a loooong time. $$ and YMMV with round 2 for $$. Be gentle with her and she'll be in her comfort zone.

    She is the cutest with perfect ass and natural C cups. Gorgeous too. Her style is more like that of Ella. She goes to FL at the end of the month.

    Saw the other girl. Diana. Naughty AF with big Ds and a fat ass. I'll see her next time but I can't make up my mind to fuck her when Kelly is right there. Can't go wrong with either. Have fun guys!

  11. #19513
    Where can one find this emerald spa and the name of this fine specimen LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bare69  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in at Emerald usual great time. She led me too room skipped massage left door open whole time. Undressed and she came in wearing tiny skirt I pulled her shirt up and started sucking squeezing tits pulled her skirt down rubbing her clit started dfk alot of tongue. We eventually both layed on table continously kissing dfk for while then had her start sucking then I stood her up she layed on side of table while I slid in BBFS she smiled said I remember you don't wear condoms. I told her yup I'm cumming inside pounded her pussy for while then went down to eat her out and lick her asshole then back inside to finish up asked her where she wanted my cum she said inside her filled her up she got down and sucked cum off my dick. Kissed for couple minute twirling tongues then got water and hugged. She always goes extra mile takes everything raw. I'm there regularly. She raw dogs every one.

  12. #19512
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWraith  [View Original Post]
    This is interesting. Any info out there? TGBT?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/214805203
    That's the Highland Spa address with a different phone number. Maybe new management? It's unlikely that any of the girls in those photos work there, though.

  13. #19511
    This is interesting. Any info out there? TGBT?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/214805203

  14. #19510
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Looking for Big Tits and Bareback.
    If you get a bite, can you dm me the info thanks.

  15. #19509

    Mishell, finally a Latino with great service

    Was looking to try out the new slim girl at JM this month but had a tight morning schedule. I had heard that Mishell gave a good massage and she was available on short notice so figured I'd get a good rub and pound one out.

    Got there on time and Mishell was waiting for me and took me in. Close enough to those teaser cards as she is average height and 130 sounds right with incredible ass and tits. She had good English and she was surprisingly chipper and upbeat. Soon as we were in the room she came in for a DFK and was placing my hands on her. Very bubbly the whole time. Gave her the standard donation and she asked how long. Told her an hour and I'd like a nice massage first. She asked if I wanted a table shower and she took off. I could hear that the shower was running already so I went ahead and undressed. She came back and told me it would be a few minutes on the shower.

    A little more banter and she had me lay back and I got some very nice head for about five minutes before she had me lay down for the massage. She gave a really good hard pressure massage and worked it, breathing hard and really putting a lot of effort. The massage was great and after the flip she went back to oral and put her ass in my face. After a bit of 69 we headed off for the table shower.

    Again, very bubbly and joking a lot in the table shower. She took her time and gave me a nice wash and a little massage. She cleaned up my asshole and dove in. I've never had a Latino get after it with tuma but Mishell did. Only for a couple minutes but I thought I had Anna back there for a minute.

    Back in the room more oral, not a deep throater but the enthusiasm was high with a lot of dirty talk and smacking her own face with my dick. I told her I needed to fuck and she popped up with the rubber and instead of assuming standing mish like most girls spread out her ass and faced the mirror. Doggie and some hard mish and I was pulling off the rubber and shooting on her tits. Unprompted she cleaned me off with her mouth.

    I plan to go see her again for sure this month and I've heard that greek could be an option so chime in if anyone has anything to share.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape