Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 167 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 2500
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #2500

    Russian from LF-109

    Quote Originally Posted by OCanon  [View Original Post]
    LF-112 (LF109 is closed. Miss that place) is IG: silktouchspa88.

    I haven't seen LF-106 or the one on Trabuco with their new IG up yet.
    You are right. LF-109 was closed but a Russian girl have been moving around on different shops and I found her on new shop at Trabuco+LF Drive but thr IG was deleted on same day as LF-112's.

  2. #2499
    Quote Originally Posted by YouMeToYou  [View Original Post]
    Last month almost all IG accounts deleted for Nuru shops. Unfortunately, I have been using IG for communication with these spas so don't have contact numbers. Do we know if new IG accounts created for these or not?

    Mainly two shops. LF-109 (EL-Toro and Muirlands) and one on Trabuco and LF Dr.
    LF-112 (LF109 is closed. Miss that place) is IG: silktouchspa88.

    I haven't seen LF-106 or the one on Trabuco with their new IG up yet.

  3. #2498
    Quote Originally Posted by Blips  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Angelina or Channel?

    Is it the same Chanel that was at Havana in Downey and in Laguna Hills?

    I know girls have been working at multiple spa's recently because its been slow so any info would be appreciated.

    I don't want to repeat someone I've already seen.

    Thanks!
    Chanel down in OC was the same one from Havana.

  4. #2497

    Is IG account for LF spas restored?

    Last month almost all IG accounts deleted for Nuru shops. Unfortunately, I have been using IG for communication with these spas so don't have contact numbers. Do we know if new IG accounts created for these or not?

    Mainly two shops. LF-109 (EL-Toro and Muirlands) and one on Trabuco and LF Dr.

  5. #2496

    Angelina and Channel at Haven

    Has anyone seen Angelina or Channel?

    Is it the same Chanel that was at Havana in Downey and in Laguna Hills?

    I know girls have been working at multiple spa's recently because its been slow so any info would be appreciated.

    I don't want to repeat someone I've already seen.

    Thanks!

  6. #2495

    Tina

    Haa anyone seen this girl? Care to share your experience? It looks like her she's down for any service.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...43-105571.html

  7. #2494

    Blu Sophia

    I hadn't checked out Blu yet, so made the stop. Met with Sophia 30 min. Online says she's mid 20's, but she's definitely in her 30's, Vietnamese, slight accent but can hold up a conversation. She is very pretty, not ABG, but pretty. She's got man made Ds that are firm. I think she may be a MILF, but can't verify. Massage was not great, but whatever. Onto the flip, she's in lingerie and helping herself to junior with her hands. She allowed touching and got pretty wet FIV. The post said she was open minded and she certainly was. Overall, I left a happy client. Would I repeat? Yes, but I do prefer younger therapists, so I'll try someone else next.

  8. #2493
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipper2025  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been here? I was just wondering how the experience was and who to go to thank you.
    Haven is on I've been to better but they have closed down. At the least you get a massage about 3-5 minutes of nuru then a HJ. I've had pretty good experience with some girls that let you get handsy but some don't like to get touch and just want to get the experience over with. My favorite Kelly that doesn't work there anymore more would give you a message then swap out and you massage her and pretty much feel her up any way you like till at some point she gives you an HJ. But they change girls a lot so you kinda don't know if you're going to get a good and I kinda stop going since it started being a dice shoot on weather I would have a good time. But if you want to get an HJ from a Latina gal in their 30's that's the place to go.

  9. #2492

    Nira

    Tried out a new girl at Blu called Nira. She is an older Asian girl probably early to mid 30's. Seems like she has been in the industry and worked at other spas. She was very friendly and welcoming but just a bit shy. I feel that with repeat visits she would open up. Massage was okay nothing to write home about. Pretty standard but at least put in effort into it. No body slides however. Once the flip came that is when she undressed and I got to see what was hiding under her workout clothes. Nice tits and grabbable ass. She got on top and slid my member in between her tits. I appreciated the eye contact that she kept. Allowed for some roaming and sucking on tits. Eventually she worked me into a nice finish.

  10. #2491
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipper2025  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been here? I was just wondering how the experience was and who to go to thank you.
    It is still one of the spas I frequent, as it is one of the better ones. Easy communication, clean, located in a good spot, and has a good rotation of girls. Most rates are pretty reasonable as well. Top choices there are Min and Dulcie. Some other good providers are Callie, Breanna, Joanna, and Vina. If you want more info feel free to dm me.

  11. #2490
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipper2025  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been here? I was just wondering how the experience was and who to go to thank you.
    I haven't been to Haven in a few years now but it was one of the go to nuru places back during COVID. The girls I was a regular with expected a pretty good tip and I just found better value elsewhere now but they always had pretty hot girls. Only 2 girls I knew did FS but most are strictly HJ ending. Can't speak to what it is now.

  12. #2489

    Haven spa

    Has anyone been here? I was just wondering how the experience was and who to go to thank you.

  13. #2488
    Quote Originally Posted by LAPartner  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, is the number for ROM on their website the correct one? They always seem to respond only after the day is done.
    Might be one of their alternate numbers. They have a different number that usually replies within minutes and very quickly. You can DM and I'll gladly provide.

  14. #2487
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    Rom

    Quote Originally Posted by Simba1111  [View Original Post]
    I googled and found the websites for these two shops. Looks to be having similar websites. Is it one owner? Do girls rotate?

    Curious if they also add on body scrubs or waxing service as their website says.

    Anyone care to advise if I am on the right direction? I'd like to visit them to try myself.
    So yes same owner. They have a couple of ladies who do waxing. So probably need appiontment. I have never tried body scrubs at ROM.

  15. #2486

    ROM Number

    Hey all, is the number for ROM on their website the correct one? They always seem to respond only after the day is done.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 167 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape