Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 13552
-
Yesterday 20:42 #13552Senior Member

Posts: 514Can confirm she is real. She is bottom heavy and built like Krissy who used to advertise with Mikala.
Originally Posted by HobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
My guess is it's close to election time and local LEO can't be outdone by Georgia massage "busts" or TBI stings.
Originally Posted by BStoned
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 20:40 #13551Senior Member

Posts: 1031Or
Or a Fuckboy Boyfriend thinking he's smarter than everyone else getting all of them jammed up.
Originally Posted by BStoned
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 20:02 #13550Senior Member

Posts: 362Recent bust
Are the authorities on this site looking for providers to bust? Or a monger is mad and turning them in?
Just curious.
Bob.
-
Yesterday 14:14 #13549Regular Member

Posts: 13Chattanooga
Seems to me like all the providers in the area have had a bad review or the ads are fake or seems like a setup.
Congrats to the guys who have a solid 1 or 2 girls. If am wrong please recommend one.
-
Yesterday 12:10 #13548Regular Member

Posts: 6Fergie, please clear your box. Thanks.
-
10-05-26 21:38 #13547Regular Member

Posts: 6Recent busted
I looked at names and list of those recently sent to visit uncle LEO, How have I been missing on Molly. Does she go by another name? I thought I knew most of the ladies around chatt, but clearly I was wrong. She look like my type: a young spinner (now I am mad I missed her).
-
10-05-26 21:34 #13546Regular Member

Posts: 6Bad dream
I recently finally got thru to Kanessa, known her for a while and actually set it up thru F. B. Since she has been erratic at responding to txt. My dream quickly went negative. She kept telling me she is clean now and was proud of that prior to arrival. In my dream, first thing she did when I got in the room was to ask if I wanted to buy some d#s from her. Which I politely declined, then She complained about how many roses I brought her even though I brought what she asked for. Complaining I used to treat her better. She was clearly wasted, she got naked but struggled to perform oral. Since I was there I just finished myself off onto her chest and left. She was worse than right before she went to see LEO last time.
-
10-05-26 19:02 #13545Senior Member

Posts: 514Anyone seen Eli
Has anyone seen her? She goes by Eli or Elli in her ads. Wondering if she is a real person. Any thoughts?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/521015665298
-
10-05-26 14:34 #13544Senior Member

Posts: 208Cailei
Has anyone seen a young blonde who goes by Cailei? Found her on Snap. Cute girl, good rates. Curious if anyone has seen her.
-
10-05-26 11:46 #13543Regular Member

Posts: 17Yesterday's bust
Several busted yesterday including Luscious Linds. Again. She's looking rough. Anybody know what the story is?
-
10-05-26 08:39 #13542Regular Member

Posts: 23LEO's List
Looks like a lot of providers got hit, including Molly, Morgan, Shaynah, Faith, and Amy.
-
10-04-26 17:24 #13541Regular Member

Posts: 23Provider
You should have fun at this location Amnicola Hwy, Chattanooga, TN.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyFluffy
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 14:20 #13540Regular Member

Posts: 2Looking for Providers
If anyone is one or knows of any feel free to PM me. Thank you.
-
10-04-26 09:03 #13539Senior Member

Posts: 129Underage Sting Operation
Two men arrested for soliciting minors in Hamilton County sting operation: https://newschannel9.com/news/local/...een-arrested-s.
-
10-04-26 06:37 #13538Senior Member

Posts: 102Hey
If you can pm me her contact info. I'd like to help. Your inbox must be full.
Originally Posted by Gern321
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





