Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 930 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 13944
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13914

    Happy Spa relocated

    They were on Champion in Cary and now on Ssndy Forks Rd in Raleigh. Same phone number. Had a dream with Coco yesterday. She is 32, slender, natural B cup, nice e shaped ass. Great at the door with only a long dress on. 8 house fee Average massage, great FS menu available.

  2. #13913

    Traveling

    I'll be in the area tomorrow. Any recommendations prefer Latina or American AMP. Dm if you prefer.

  3. #13912
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    This is a shout out to Relax Mode. I'm still trying to figure out why they banned you. I know You are probably lurking and maybe even created a new moniker. If so, Private message me and let me know what you're up to. I'll know it's you by previous PM's that we've shared.

    Nat.
    It's always good to know what not to do.

  4. #13911
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    This is a shout out to Relax Mode. I'm still trying to figure out why they banned you. I know You are probably lurking and maybe even created a new moniker. If so, Private message me and let me know what you're up to. I'll know it's you by previous PM's that we've shared.

    Nat.
    Must agree! He is too good a source of intel for us to lose. Can't imagine what caused the ban, since he always struck me as pretty even-handed.

  5. #13910

    Wam

    I think I had the same one as you last week. Her name was EeEe. Cute girl, in her 40's. Offered L2, but you could tell she didn't enjoy it much. After 5 minutes she got tired. When I left, I noticed some much younger girls. Went back today and had a great experience. L2 was energetic with lots of mutual touching. Didn't get her name but she was early 30's with a great attitude. HF + 100. She asked for more, but I told her that's all I had. 30 min session. 10 minute massage and 20 minutes of play. I refused the room with the open wall and had to wait in the lobby for 10 minutes as a previous customer left. Awkward. They told me EeEe has left for another city.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzyjoe  [View Original Post]
    While visiting Raleigh tried out the rebranded Warm. Drew a cute enough lady that I would say could pass for early 30's but was probably mid 40's with some saggy Cs. Massage was very poor but expected that. No oil just a drape and lots of elbows and knees. Only L2 offered. No L3. After less than 10 minutes of play time right around the 40 min mark she started complaining, I so tired, I so sore. She didn't offer her name and I didn't ask. Was back in car after 45 mins. Will not repeat.

  6. #13909

    RelaxMode

    This is a shout out to Relax Mode. I'm still trying to figure out why they banned you. I know You are probably lurking and maybe even created a new moniker. If so, Private message me and let me know what you're up to. I'll know it's you by previous PM's that we've shared.

    Nat.

  7. #13908

    2 arrested

    Looks like cary police arrested 2 for prostitution, not sure if that location was one talked about on here.

  8. #13907

    Mh dada / sasa

    When to check out the new rotation, I drew Sasa.

    Overall, pretty poor experience. I paid for an hour but began to be rushed after only 10-15 minutes. Pretty poor / uninspired massage technique. L3 was just as unenthusiastic: in hindsight should have gone for L1, that was what she was pushing as well. Also asking for a higher price point than typical. On the other hand BBBJ / FS was on the table but I wasn't interested in that. Of course YMMV. Shame after great experiences with "Monica. ".

  9. #13906
    Different YoYo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaotic2963  [View Original Post]
    If its the one I'm thinking about, Yo-yo is the one that smokes cigarettes isn't she. Had the hold place smelling like smoke when I was there, and is a bit greedy. If she is back, good to know as I definitely would not want to repeat.

  10. #13905
    Quote Originally Posted by BossMan58  [View Original Post]
    One of the lady's name is yo-yo she's been there several times before most ladies are in their 40's.
    If its the one I'm thinking about, Yo-yo is the one that smokes cigarettes isn't she. Had the hold place smelling like smoke when I was there, and is a bit greedy. If she is back, good to know as I definitely would not want to repeat.

  11. #13904

    Anything?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCaddyMan  [View Original Post]
    A while ago they told me they were moving. Then I set up a visit for a later time and they canceled on me day of. Glad I'm not the only one getting this response.
    Ever get a response?

  12. #13903

    Mh

    Quote Originally Posted by CurtainKidd  [View Original Post]
    Do we know these ladies names? What are we expecting?
    One of the lady's name is yo-yo she's been there several times before most ladies are in their 40's.

  13. #13902

    Mh

    Quote Originally Posted by Yinpat1016  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info!

    Kiki was really good, so I'm hoping the new girls will be at least as good as her (or better).

    If anyone tries them, please share your experience!
    Do we know these ladies names? What are we expecting?

  14. #13901
    Quote Originally Posted by NickMemphis  [View Original Post]
    2 new girls starting tomorrow at MH. Petite and fun, fun, fun. You guys are in for a treat this October.
    Thanks for the info!

    Kiki was really good, so I'm hoping the new girls will be at least as good as her (or better).

    If anyone tries them, please share your experience!

  15. #13900

    Mh

    2 new girls starting tomorrow at MH. Petite and fun, fun, fun. You guys are in for a treat this October.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHiker23  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in Raleigh next week and checking if anyone knows the current lineup at MH now or if there's currently a better opportunity for L2/ L3.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape