Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 13529
-
Today 14:14 #13529Regular Member

Posts: 13Chattanooga
Seems to me like all the providers in the area have had a bad review or the ads are fake or seems like a setup.
Congrats to the guys who have a solid 1 or 2 girls. If am wrong please recommend one.
-
Today 12:10 #13528Regular Member

Posts: 6Fergie, please clear your box. Thanks.
-
Yesterday 21:38 #13527Regular Member

Posts: 6Recent busted
I looked at names and list of those recently sent to visit uncle LEO, How have I been missing on Molly. Does she go by another name? I thought I knew most of the ladies around chatt, but clearly I was wrong. She look like my type: a young spinner (now I am mad I missed her).
-
Yesterday 21:34 #13526Regular Member

Posts: 6Bad dream
I recently finally got thru to Kanessa, known her for a while and actually set it up thru F. B. Since she has been erratic at responding to txt. My dream quickly went negative. She kept telling me she is clean now and was proud of that prior to arrival. In my dream, first thing she did when I got in the room was to ask if I wanted to buy some d#s from her. Which I politely declined, then She complained about how many roses I brought her even though I brought what she asked for. Complaining I used to treat her better. She was clearly wasted, she got naked but struggled to perform oral. Since I was there I just finished myself off onto her chest and left. She was worse than right before she went to see LEO last time.
-
Yesterday 19:02 #13525Senior Member

Posts: 513Anyone seen Eli
Has anyone seen her? She goes by Eli or Elli in her ads. Wondering if she is a real person. Any thoughts?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/521015665298
-
Yesterday 14:34 #13524Senior Member

Posts: 208Cailei
Has anyone seen a young blonde who goes by Cailei? Found her on Snap. Cute girl, good rates. Curious if anyone has seen her.
-
Yesterday 11:46 #13523Regular Member

Posts: 17Yesterday's bust
Several busted yesterday including Luscious Linds. Again. She's looking rough. Anybody know what the story is?
-
Yesterday 08:39 #13522Regular Member

Posts: 23LEO's List
Looks like a lot of providers got hit, including Molly, Morgan, Shaynah, Faith, and Amy.
-
10-04-26 17:24 #13521Regular Member

Posts: 23Provider
You should have fun at this location Amnicola Hwy, Chattanooga, TN.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyFluffy
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 14:20 #13520Regular Member

Posts: 2Looking for Providers
If anyone is one or knows of any feel free to PM me. Thank you.
-
10-04-26 09:03 #13519Senior Member

Posts: 129Underage Sting Operation
Two men arrested for soliciting minors in Hamilton County sting operation: https://newschannel9.com/news/local/...een-arrested-s.
-
10-04-26 06:37 #13518Senior Member

Posts: 102Hey
If you can pm me her contact info. I'd like to help. Your inbox must be full.
Originally Posted by Gern321
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 21:03 #13517Senior Member

Posts: 1030Majesta
I had another great visit with Majesta. I hated I waited so long to give her a shot. Total Sweetheart and highly skilled.
-
10-02-26 17:47 #13516Senior Member

Posts: 1030Nicole
This is not drugs she's chasing. She's clean as they come. I chased her a long time back in the day. She trusted no one and had a lot on the line. I finally won her trust and I don't take it for granted. But it's paid off for years now. I've been seeing her again for a few months now. She is always ready on time and ready to go. She just has some extra bills right now trying to take care of her kids. That's what brought her to tryst. Like is said if she trusts you then you could not have a better go to girl. She's in to it as much as we are. She is very very low volume and stays horny most of the time. If guys will treat her right they got a Gem. She will disappear as far as posting as soon as she has what she needs. But she will stay UTR for the foreseeable future.
Originally Posted by LatinBeast1
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 17:06 #13515Senior Member

Posts: 62Nicole4 U
I concur with you Gern I saw her a couple of times and she always provided great service. I was just surprised that she was advertising again.
Originally Posted by Gern321
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




